rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12163
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy313  [View Original Post]
    Went back to M1 because wanted FS. Had momo again. She remebered me and says long time no see. I started put with BJ and then bent her over the table till I finished. Then I layed down for a massage. A buddy gave me a viagra so when she left to clean up I took it. She comes back and gives the massage. On the flip she gives me a BJ till she was to tired. We then cg till she is to tired. Then k9 and she was complaining about it hurting and being to big, she kept trhing to move her legs so she would be taller. I kept moving them back to go deeper until I finished. Good time as always. Looking for FS AMPs.
    Was this covered or BB?

  2. #12162
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy313  [View Original Post]
    Went back to M1 because wanted FS. Had momo again. She remebered me and says long time no see. I started put with BJ and then bent her over the table till I finished. Then I layed down for a massage. A buddy gave me a viagra so when she left to clean up I took it. She comes back and gives the massage. On the flip she gives me a BJ till she was to tired. We then cg till she is to tired. Then k9 and she was complaining about it hurting and being to big, she kept trhing to move her legs so she would be taller. I kept moving them back to go deeper until I finished. Good time as always. Looking for FS AMPs.
    Momo is a good time. I like her large Asian nipples.

  3. #12161
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy313  [View Original Post]
    Went back to M1 because wanted FS. Had momo again. She remebered me and says long time no see. I started put with BJ and then bent her over the table till I finished. Then I layed down for a massage. A buddy gave me a viagra so when she left to clean up I took it. She comes back and gives the massage. On the flip she gives me a BJ till she was to tired. We then cg till she is to tired. Then k9 and she was complaining about it hurting and being to big, she kept trhing to move her legs so she would be taller. I kept moving them back to go deeper until I finished. Good time as always. Looking for FS AMPs.
    Does Viagra work that quick now?

  4. #12160

    M1

    Went back to M1 because wanted FS. Had momo again. She remebered me and says long time no see. I started put with BJ and then bent her over the table till I finished. Then I layed down for a massage. A buddy gave me a viagra so when she left to clean up I took it. She comes back and gives the massage. On the flip she gives me a BJ till she was to tired. We then cg till she is to tired. Then k9 and she was complaining about it hurting and being to big, she kept trhing to move her legs so she would be taller. I kept moving them back to go deeper until I finished. Good time as always. Looking for FS AMPs.

  5. #12159

    Other AMPs

    When M1 temporarily shut I decided to try a few more AMPs.

    I like a hard massage so that might not be your cup of tea.

    **Asian health center 41300 w 10 mile good massage back walking HJ, top came off.

    **Novi massage 39809 Grand River Ave stand up shower after shower yourself good massage, HJ, UTC roaming allowed.

    **Asian body work 26109 novi rd No shower offered good massage back walking, top came off, HJ.

  6. #12158

    Southfield AA in Red.

    Anyone seen her before. Can't seem to find any info on her.

    https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/...-7826/2/246670

  7. #12157

    Southfield AA in Red.

    Anyone seen her before. Can't seem to find any info on her.

    https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/...-7826/2/246670

  8. #12156
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or know anything about her? Seen her ad a lot, but not much on her.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715
    AA lady that works in Grosse Pointe out of a commercial building. She is actually a really good massage with a good ending.

    1 hh, seen her about 5 x.

  9. #12155
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her but I am thinking about it. Have you gone since you posted?
    DO NOT waste your time. She is nearly 70 and will make you puke IF her top comes off.

  10. #12154
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    AMP Troy

    Stopped by Asian Oasis Massage and Spa on Rochester Rd in Troy. Saw Tiffany, nice appearing a middle aged MT. Got a solid 1 hr massage for 70. However, the event was "self service" with some encouragement on her part.

  11. #12153

    Jasmine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister11  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled a session with Jasmine, communication was easy and her incall location is a safe location. She dresssed in the requested attire and started me face down with a full body massage. She started talking really dirty which got my imagination going. On the flip she worked on the upper body and then slowly moved down and intensified the dirty talk. She opened her menu to a CBJ and also FS. The photos are accurate and great bubbly personality. May repeat.
    What is here contact info pm me.

  12. #12152

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally2822  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her but I am thinking about it. Have you gone since you posted?
    See a coupe of reviews here, that says not worth.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2750253

  13. #12151

    Ciara.

    Anyone seen her or know anything about her? Seen her ad a lot, but not much on her.

    https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715

  14. #12150
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer711  [View Original Post]
    Had an okay experience with a nice HE back in the summer. Went back in September and it was tease only. Anyone been to the 7 mile Tommii lately?
    Overpriced for BJ. Extras may be available but never partook after being turned off by constant mention of big tips big tips. Not worth for repeat.

  15. #12149

    Tommii in Livonia

    Had an okay experience with a nice HE back in the summer. Went back in September and it was tease only. Anyone been to the 7 mile Tommii lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape