Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 686 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #546

    I don't mean to be rude.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for posting!! Save me from wasting my money and time.

    Cat Tom.
    I don't see how people are still getting ripped off by "Brooklyn". It takes literally seconds to look through previous posts and see she has bad reviews that go back almost 4 years.

  2. #545
    Thank you for posting!! Save me from wasting my money and time.

    Cat Tom.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    She's a total WASTE of buying a hr if all you get is 30 or 1 can of pop and out. That's why it just best to buy the 30 mins the hr the same whit 9 out 10 done and out that's it no stay the hr here whit this one.

    P.S.: Was sexy tattooed all her nice daty no BJ no 69 no getting to it she was basic not much in to her job can't say little lady needed the to say hr at 140 to get you there and then go in 30 mins as if why did I pay the hr.

    Flint. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / new-in-town-ready-to-play /376910834834.

  3. #544

    Metro Relaxation Waterford

    Went there tonight. Nice looking young girl. What a waste of time. Lame massage (just rubbing oil on your body. No real pressure or massage). Full body massage and did not even rub my gluteus maximus muscles (butt) and nowhere near juniors on the flip. Definitely no extras. High prices for nothing. Will not repeat.

  4. #543

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DevDogOne  [View Original Post]
    Does not do nearly anything listed on her ad. First date I got a room. No show. Second date. I eventually just told her to leave after her telling me no over and over. I don't do that repeatedly! NO BBBJ. Cim. Dfk. Fist. Don't touch my hair. Or honey pot. STAY AWAY! Saw her on 09-30-18.
    Biggest piece of shit. Heroin addict. Stole from my dream. Stay away.

  5. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    Hotel room.

    I got there then we got it in same place as the room was she was whit friends.

    Wow. . best looking girl so 3 o minutes for that sexy was worth it I gave a tip or not that much for her hr's 3 o minutes was 80 cfs or tips she say get went up by the 100 if you went VIP.
    Thanks for the reply.

  6. #541

    Hot and sexy more cute then Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkpt11  [View Original Post]
    Was she in a hotel or a house?
    Hotel room.

    I got there then we got it in same place as the room was she was whit friends.

    Wow. . best looking girl so 3 o minutes for that sexy was worth it I gave a tip or not that much for her hr's 3 o minutes was 80 cfs or tips she say get went up by the 100 if you went VIP.

  7. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    She's a total WASTE of buying a hr if all you get is 30 or 1 can of pop and out. That's why it just best to buy the 30 mins the hr the same whit 9 out 10 done and out that's it no stay the hr here whit this one.

    P.S.: Was sexy tattooed all her nice daty no BJ no 69 no getting to it she was basic not much in to her job can't say little lady needed the to say hr at 140 to get you there and then go in 30 mins as if why did I pay the hr.

    Flint. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / new-in-town-ready-to-play /376910834834.
    Was she in a hotel or a house?

  8. #539

    Ryder is back around so I gave it a go

    Was a fast ss 30 I was there talking and play so it was cool she fun I've seen her be for sweet heart nice from up North mi now staying around here so she swett kind girl did the BBBJ and some cfs to end it off lower prices too then any girl so it was a cool date. B-.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...k/367434956628

  9. #538

    Suite D (Debi)

    Had a dream of her this morning. Contact via text, she responded promptly. Set up a time and I was off. Met at door in a sexy outfit. She's in her 50's but for a lady of that age has a very nice body. Her age maybe a factor for some of you but being 50 myself I prefer mature. C note for a hhr might be a little steep but I will return. Very very safe location south of the city. Not sure of entire menu, but bbbjws, Dfk and cfs definitely on the menu. I plan on returning and sampling what else is available. She has add on stg titled suit D. Maybe next time will try her massage skills LOL.
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/suite-d-massage/166507443927

  10. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is LIG back UTR?
    I'd say so. The past 10+ times I texted her she'd respond within an hour max. Hope she's ok.

  11. #536

  12. #535

    New to town

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #534

    She's a total WASTE of buying a hr if all you get is 30 mins

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Do you think it may be a case of your mileage may vary? I'm interested because those pics are super hot. Maybe you just caught her on a bad day. Did you do incall and if so was it a safe location?
    Dreams cum true with Drea I passed on but now that's is where I needed to stay whit one cool one.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/815790224370

    9 times out of 10 you get a good full hr 2 pops may be 3 or lots of play now a days its just get off then get out.

    No not old and ugly I'm 43 and it was the fact that 30 mins would have got me same thing so I will not get no more hr's tell I know her no hr on 1st date yes was sexy tiny hotter then pics but like ad saying NEw so lame just basic not much getting in to her work yet to new.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/899364790322

  14. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRegardHer  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her. After the typical run around. "yeah I am ready, come on. Oh wait, let me get XXXX to leave. Ok yea come on" I met up with her and had a good time. Easy going, but I only chose the SS option as I have had similar issues to you before and just prefer to 'sample' now. When you are drilling your point home, its hard for them to say "wait we are over" and generally just let you go.

  15. #532

    Ymmv?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    She's a total WASTE of buying a hr if all you get is 30 or 1 can of pop and out. That's why it just best to buy the 30 mins the hr the same whit 9 out 10 done and out that's it no stay the hr here whit this one.

    P.S.: Was sexy tattooed all her nice daty no BJ no 69 no getting to it she was basic not much in to her job can't say little lady needed the to say hr at 140 to get you there and then go in 30 mins as if why did I pay the hr.

    Flint. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / new-in-town-ready-to-play /376910834834.
    Do you think it may be a case of your mileage may vary? I'm interested because those pics are super hot. Maybe you just caught her on a bad day. Did you do incall and if so was it a safe location?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape