Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 10279
-
11-23-18 20:49 #544Senior Member

Posts: 95Metro Relaxation Waterford
Went there tonight. Nice looking young girl. What a waste of time. Lame massage (just rubbing oil on your body. No real pressure or massage). Full body massage and did not even rub my gluteus maximus muscles (butt) and nowhere near juniors on the flip. Definitely no extras. High prices for nothing. Will not repeat.
-
11-23-18 12:26 #543Senior Member

Posts: 135Agree
Biggest piece of shit. Heroin addict. Stole from my dream. Stay away.
Originally Posted by DevDogOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 11:21 #542Senior Member

Posts: 95Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-18 18:13 #541Hijacked account

Posts: 108Hot and sexy more cute then Bailey
Hotel room.
Originally Posted by Jkpt11
[View Original Post]
I got there then we got it in same place as the room was she was whit friends.
Wow. . best looking girl so 3 o minutes for that sexy was worth it I gave a tip or not that much for her hr's 3 o minutes was 80 cfs or tips she say get went up by the 100 if you went VIP.
-
11-21-18 23:14 #540Senior Member

Posts: 95Was she in a hotel or a house?
Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 21:31 #539Hijacked account

Posts: 108Ryder is back around so I gave it a go
Was a fast ss 30 I was there talking and play so it was cool she fun I've seen her be for sweet heart nice from up North mi now staying around here so she swett kind girl did the BBBJ and some cfs to end it off lower prices too then any girl so it was a cool date. B-.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...k/367434956628
-
11-21-18 12:11 #538Senior Member

Posts: 193Suite D (Debi)
Had a dream of her this morning. Contact via text, she responded promptly. Set up a time and I was off. Met at door in a sexy outfit. She's in her 50's but for a lady of that age has a very nice body. Her age maybe a factor for some of you but being 50 myself I prefer mature. C note for a hhr might be a little steep but I will return. Very very safe location south of the city. Not sure of entire menu, but bbbjws, Dfk and cfs definitely on the menu. I plan on returning and sampling what else is available. She has add on stg titled suit D. Maybe next time will try her massage skills LOL.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/suite-d-massage/166507443927
-
11-20-18 22:06 #537Senior Member

Posts: 75I'd say so. The past 10+ times I texted her she'd respond within an hour max. Hope she's ok.
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 20:53 #536Senior Member

Posts: 41Ebony
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/lets-pl...96464-13908326
Anyone seen her?
-
11-20-18 18:48 #535Senior Member

Posts: 247New to town
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-20-18 17:44 #534Hijacked account

Posts: 108She's a total WASTE of buying a hr if all you get is 30 mins
Dreams cum true with Drea I passed on but now that's is where I needed to stay whit one cool one.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/815790224370
9 times out of 10 you get a good full hr 2 pops may be 3 or lots of play now a days its just get off then get out.
No not old and ugly I'm 43 and it was the fact that 30 mins would have got me same thing so I will not get no more hr's tell I know her no hr on 1st date yes was sexy tiny hotter then pics but like ad saying NEw so lame just basic not much getting in to her work yet to new.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/899364790322
-
11-20-18 17:28 #533Senior Member

Posts: 280I have seen her. After the typical run around. "yeah I am ready, come on. Oh wait, let me get XXXX to leave. Ok yea come on" I met up with her and had a good time. Easy going, but I only chose the SS option as I have had similar issues to you before and just prefer to 'sample' now. When you are drilling your point home, its hard for them to say "wait we are over" and generally just let you go.
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 09:38 #532Senior Member

Posts: 75Ymmv?
Do you think it may be a case of your mileage may vary? I'm interested because those pics are super hot. Maybe you just caught her on a bad day. Did you do incall and if so was it a safe location?
Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-18 08:43 #531Senior Member

Posts: 1264Fixed link.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/376910834834
-
11-19-18 21:46 #530Hijacked account

Posts: 108She's a total WASTE of buying a hr E-
She's a total WASTE of buying a hr if all you get is 30 or 1 can of pop and out. That's why it just best to buy the 30 mins the hr the same whit 9 out 10 done and out that's it no stay the hr here whit this one.
P.S.: Was sexy tattooed all her nice daty no BJ no 69 no getting to it she was basic not much in to her job can't say little lady needed the to say hr at 140 to get you there and then go in 30 mins as if why did I pay the hr.
Flint. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / new-in-town-ready-to-play /376910834834.











Reply With Quote





