Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 686 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #538

    Ymmv?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    She's a total WASTE of buying a hr if all you get is 30 or 1 can of pop and out. That's why it just best to buy the 30 mins the hr the same whit 9 out 10 done and out that's it no stay the hr here whit this one.

    P.S.: Was sexy tattooed all her nice daty no BJ no 69 no getting to it she was basic not much in to her job can't say little lady needed the to say hr at 140 to get you there and then go in 30 mins as if why did I pay the hr.

    Flint. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / new-in-town-ready-to-play /376910834834.
    Do you think it may be a case of your mileage may vary? I'm interested because those pics are super hot. Maybe you just caught her on a bad day. Did you do incall and if so was it a safe location?

  2. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    She's a total WASTE of buying a hr if all you get is 30 or 1 can of pop and out. That's why it just best to buy the 30 mins the hr the same whit 9 out 10 done and out that's it no stay the hr here whit this one.

    P.S.: Was sexy tattooed all her nice daty no BJ no 69 no getting to it she was basic not much in to her job can't say little lady needed the to say hr at 140 to get you there and then go in 30 mins as if why did I pay the hr.

    Flint. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / new-in-town-ready-to-play /376910834834.
    Fixed link.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/376910834834

  3. #536

    She's a total WASTE of buying a hr E-

    She's a total WASTE of buying a hr if all you get is 30 or 1 can of pop and out. That's why it just best to buy the 30 mins the hr the same whit 9 out 10 done and out that's it no stay the hr here whit this one.

    P.S.: Was sexy tattooed all her nice daty no BJ no 69 no getting to it she was basic not much in to her job can't say little lady needed the to say hr at 140 to get you there and then go in 30 mins as if why did I pay the hr.

    Flint. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / new-in-town-ready-to-play /376910834834.

  4. #535

  5. #534

    Chyna doll

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxBeast  [View Original Post]
    I also would like info thanks.

  6. #533

  7. #532
    https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...3/842860076457

    FYI.

    Just a friendly reminder.

    She's a total WASTE of time.

    These pics have to be at least 10 or 20 yrs old. EVEN I know I'm getting old but damn.

    Just sayin'.

    I have a go-to-friend & she wanted me to have a good time so she was hanging around w / this one.

    Even my friend was pissed at her. Promising some good fun. But FAR from it.

  8. #531

    Drea cool she back

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...h/624713159392

    I seen her last mouth so now her ad's back I went to get some more and it was just as fun hot BBBJ and daty then ride me tell I pop off.

  9. #530

    Phat-cat-chynaa (chyna doll)

    How good is she https://cityxguide.photo/ads/810-279...e-now-13783179 Anyone know how good she is.

  10. #529

    Total package

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Any info on The Total Package?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female.../?keywords=The+Total+Package.

    Thanks in advance!!

    Cat Tom.
    She is legit but is a bit expensive for me so only seen her once but would repeat once I have the $$ too. If you have the $$ to I would see her she is a good one.

  11. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to set something up with Bailey (I have not seen her) and got this text back:

    I appologize for the inconvienience. But I will not be available due to an unexpected occurance. I must give my full attention to this situation for atleast 2 weeks if in fact I ever return this facet of my life. If by chance I do not I would like to thank all of you for the good times good convo and spe ial attention showed to me. I will miss you all If I choose to move on from this. Thank you! Muah!
    She had surgery and is on the mend for a few weeks.

  12. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Any info on The Total Package?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female.../?keywords=The+Total+Package.

    Thanks in advance!!

    Cat Tom.
    Saw her a month ago and is legit and I would repeat. She has lowered her rate to $200 bbbjcimws, cfs, msog, was on time. Talked more than I like or need. But does look great and is fun.

  13. #526

    Total Package

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Any info on The Total Package?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female.../?keywords=The+Total+Package.

    Thanks in advance!!

    Cat Tom.
    I believe she has been favorably reviewed, look for Arora. Might also be some info in Lansing.

    Stay safe.

    Buddy.

  14. #525

    The Total Package

    Any info on The Total Package?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female.../?keywords=The+Total+Package.

    Thanks in advance!!

    Cat Tom.

  15. #524

    Lig

    Is LIG back UTR?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape