Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 13306
-
11-19-18 20:21 #1771Senior Member

Posts: 157Small World
Funny. I know who this is. She is friends with another big name UTR. I am a bit surprised she popped up on STG!? NO big deal. Albeit I have not seen her yet, I'll confirm the info posted as legit based on my trustworthy UTR.
LL.
Originally Posted by Nissmogoon
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 15:12 #1770Senior Member

Posts: 57Sweet Pea
Sorry for the Delay!! PLEASEEEE TREAT HER RIGHT!
Originally Posted by LoveMassages
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/dbb42...4-9c6cc6d13781
-
11-18-18 22:58 #1769Senior Member

Posts: 49Newbie alerts (19 years old)
Guys check her out she is awesome I toftt she is Legit a little high in price but worth the time.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696
Body is a 10+ service is 10. She is the girl in the pics. She will make you feel like you back in high school.
Her pussy is so tight I was pulling the lining out with my back stroke but she will beg you go slow intill she breaks in. She will be my new goto chick utill you guys wear her out. She does have a boy friend / pimp but it was no problem. She also came to me. He dropped her off and left. I think the best part of her is her body I tried to fuck the legs off her. LOL stay safe and treat this one right. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696.
-
11-18-18 12:06 #1768Regular Member

Posts: 17Don't do it
Saw this one due to the price and one so so report all I can say is I wish I would've just walked away when she came to the door she is the girl in the pics but she uses angles to catch her best side, she is large worn out and there is an aroma coming from downstairs. She was out of it and didn't even know what day it was. No cover offered so after a ok BBBJ I left, I do not recommend on any level.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/448197298122
Any good recommendations for chocolate in town heard some good things about katt.
-
11-18-18 11:46 #1767Senior Member

Posts: 90CaseyXWest
I saw this lady's post on STG & found her website. I tried searching the Georgia forums but didn't find anything. Too many Caseys. Anyhoo.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...u/348593518530
She is coming to town later this month. Apparently she travels a bit. Her website lists her hour GFE rate as $$$ 5 and her PSE rate as $$ Oh if you scroll to the bottom and click on videos there is a video of her getting fisted.
http://www.caseyxwest.com/
She looks fairly hot and is apparently down for anything. But that is some serious cash.
Anyone planning on seeing her? Just curious.
Noodle.
-
11-18-18 11:10 #1766Senior Member

Posts: 291I checked out post number 62 on the Spartanburg board and I think I'll give this one a shot. At least I know she's real, and that's half the battle. Thanks to everyone who replied, and if I can't get ahold of the Latin beauty I'll be sure to call Montana!
-
11-18-18 07:24 #1765Senior Member

Posts: 224My Bad
You're absolutely right. My apologies. I'm not sure if I clicked on another link thinking it was what you posted, or was just having a blonde moment.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
On that note, I'm not sure about the girl in the ad you posted, but now you know Montana is a good time LOL.
RM.
-
11-18-18 05:35 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 238Spartanburg escort
There is one review on the Spartanburg forum.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
Escort reports; post number 62.
-
11-18-18 00:26 #1763Senior Member

Posts: 60Some intel.
Post 62 in Spartanburg escort reports had some info.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 23:52 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 291Not Montana
RM,
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
I appreciate the help sir, but the girl in the ad I posted is not Montana. I've done some research and while Montana does seem to be a local favorite, she's a totally different person than the sexy, sultry Latina in the WF\27/ ad. The girl in that ad seems to have been active for over a year using the same phone number, and is smoking hot in my opinion. Almost TGTBT considering the advertised price, which is why I wanted to check the local board for info before TOFTT. I can't believe that she isn't on everyone's short list in the Greenville / Spartanburg area, unless there's something I don't know. In which case I'm not trying to learn the hard way, ya know what I mean! LOL. The fact that she doesn't have a name listed on her STG ad, or literally any other ad in the last 18 months, is making it difficult for me to gather any info!
Again, here's her link- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/886913770172.
I believe this is Montana- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/771529313586.
-
11-17-18 22:29 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 224Montana
Her name is Montana if you do a search. She has very favorable reviews.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
Post # 1660,1602, 1460.
I have not seen her yet since I haven't been able to make a trip to Spartanburg. But I definitely have plans to when my schedule allows.
RM.
-
11-17-18 21:44 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 291I'll be in the area and would appreciate any intel on this girl, she looks crazy in a fun way. TIA.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/886913770172
-
11-16-18 16:59 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 224Bbbj?
She did BBBJ? I've seen her numerous times over the years and tried to convince her, but she's told me she doesn't do anything bb. I haven't seen her recently so if that's changed, I may see her again. Her CBJ has always been pretty decent.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
11-16-18 06:56 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 650Arrest lookup
Yes, this is definitely the best place to look up detailed local records (along with Spartanburg and Anderson county court sites), but I like to start with Find People Search because it has records from the whole country consolidated into one search even if it's not always complete, so for ladies that travel a lot it can pick up offenses from other areas. If I don't find any issue there, I try the local county records before deciding. I ignore traffic offenses but look for things like drugs, violence, theft reports, etc.
Originally Posted by Shelby500
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 20:06 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 822She's on Seeking (SeekingArrangement)
And she is a sweetie.
Originally Posted by ClapTrap
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




