Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 888 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1743

    Kelly

    I had a dream with Kelly. She was somewhat difficult to make contact with. I had to text multiple times over a couple weeks to get a response. It also took a couple tries to get to see her. From the way her phone was blowing up during our session I get the idea she is very popular. After a few minutes she took a minute and silenced the phone. I give her bonus points for that. Also I generally look for ladies in the afternoon. She may be more available evenings.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/725138943958

    Looks: 9, pretty face, 34 DD boobs (one of the nicest natural racks I have experienced), good body with very minor baby damage and a bit of belly. Photos are definitely real. She has a lot of tats but they look good on her.

    Attitude: 8, friendly and willing to please. She came across as a little shy and not really into it but very pleasant. Super nice.

    Performance: 8, BBBJ, CFS, multiple positions. I got my full time. For whatever reason she wouldn't do cowgirl for me.

    Location: Run down Notel.

    I will repeat occasionally when I can get hold of her if just to watch those boobs bounce.

    Regards,

    The Noodle.

  2. #1742

    Tonks Toy

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer  [View Original Post]
    It's seems they don't get much talk around here due to price. But they have long been a goto for me. I saw Alexis Christi and Theresa last week. Both awesome women, that I have seen in the past (but both in different towns) and neither will let you down.

    I have always wondered about Kami and have never had her response to me. But after the good reviews here lately, I will try again.

    Now Tonka Toy has been on my radar for a long time. She used to come to Columbia but our schedules never worked out. And then she was back in Greenville 2 weeks ago and of course I missed her then too.
    I've seen Tonka Toy's ads on and off for about 7 or 8 years now. At first I didn't want to spend the money, then the last couple of years money was no problem but I've been busy hitting the sugar baby scene. What's interesting is my incredibly bad timing. Everytime I happen upon her ad, it's always a right after she left a Greenville tour. Like we're destined to never meet. She was quite hot looking several years ago, before the fake tits and shorter hair. But she's still attractive and in great shape for her age. I think my main attractive is her love of toys, anal, and DP. I think she'd be a good woman to share with another hobbiest who's also into DPs. But damn, it's been impossible to meet her!

  3. #1741
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/789946984190

    Here's the link. Sorry I was busy and did not have enough time before work. Treat her well why'all.

  4. #1740

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    Sophie has retired. She is doing just fine. Just out of the game.

    LL.
    I'm glad to hear she is doing well. She is a wonderful, sweet lady.

  5. #1739
    Sophie has retired. She is doing just fine. Just out of the game.

    LL.

  6. #1738

    Greetings

    I'll be visiting Spartanburg next weekend for a race, was wondering if anyone knows of anyone there worth seeing. Pm any info. Thanks in advance.

  7. #1737

    Eros Girls

    It's seems they don't get much talk around here due to price. But they have long been a goto for me. I saw Alexis Christi and Theresa last week. Both awesome women, that I have seen in the past (but both in different towns) and neither will let you down.

    I have always wondered about Kami and have never had her response to me. But after the good reviews here lately, I will try again.

    Now Tonka Toy has been on my radar for a long time. She used to come to Columbia but our schedules never worked out. And then she was back in Greenville 2 weeks ago and of course I missed her then too.

  8. #1736

    Maya

    I saw Maya today. I'll look for the link later. I saw her her few times back a few years ago. She gives some of the best BBBJ I've ever received. Definitely top 3. Very GFE. I had an amazing time. I believe she had an add up yesterday on skipthegames.

  9. #1735

    Sophie?

    Any info on Sophie? I haven't seen a post recently, and my search here produced nothing of worth. I'm not really certain where to search for her. She was my first dream a few years back when she was doing just body rubs. I'm thinking about taking the step to FS, and I think I would like for her to be my first for that too. Either forum or PM answer would be great.

  10. #1734

    Kami J

    So after reading all these amazing reviews about Kami off ERO'S, DECIDED TO DROP ANOTHER $$$ ON A DREAM. She's very sexy and pretty! She's all about the BBBJ and DT. Loves different position and seems to enjoy pleasing you. 9 ish on looks, 10 on body, 9 on overall skills. Never felt rushed and she never once looked at the clock or phone. Awesome GFE at a safe and clean location. Worth the $$ , she's very picky about new clients, had to work at it LOL.

    Stay safe.

  11. #1733

    Holly\Miss Kitty

    Be careful Major IV user! Unsafe!

  12. #1732

    Replaced Griff, eh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohicax2  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing date with Alexxxis Christi. Full GFE experience. A few hoops to jump through as the vetting process takes place, but no more than other VIP Providers. Upscale location in Greenville. Door opens and almost took my breath away. Ms. Alexis is stunningly beautiful, very well spoken and has an inviting demeanor that eases the first date tensions. The now retired Griff has been replaced as my ATF. She is still in Greenville till tomorrow, so I urge those Gentlemen that appreciate the finer things in life to try and book an appointment.

    http://alexxxischristigfe.weebly.com
    So you're saying she gives a fantastic BBBJ with cim?

    What a shame she uses annoying music on her web site. I have a policy of avoiding providers who do that. Stupid girl. Men want to check out your photos and rates while at the office or while their s. O. Is in the other room. Stupid.

  13. #1731

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohicax2  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing date with Alexxxis Christi. Full GFE experience. A few hoops to jump through as the vetting process takes place, but no more than other VIP Providers. Upscale location in Greenville. Door opens and almost took my breath away. Ms. Alexis is stunningly beautiful, very well spoken and has an inviting demeanor that eases the first date tensions. The now retired Griff has been replaced as my ATF. She is still in Greenville till tomorrow, so I urge those Gentlemen that appreciate the finer things in life to try and book an appointment.

    http://alexxxischristigfe.weebly.com
    She bragged to me one time that the actor Kevin James kept her up and flew her to NY on a regular basis.

  14. #1730

    Kk

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohicax2  [View Original Post]
    Kristen will be gracing Greenville with her presence in December. I will provide more exact time frame when available.

    http://www.kristenkindle.com/
    I have had the pleasure of seeing her before and although not GFE, if you're an ass man she is well worth the $. She enjoys what she does and looks damn good while doing it. Just my 2 cents.

  15. #1729

    Christi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohicax2  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing date with Alexxxis Christi. Full GFE experience. A few hoops to jump through as the vetting process takes place, but no more than other VIP Providers. Upscale location in Greenville. Door opens and almost took my breath away. Ms. Alexis is stunningly beautiful, very well spoken and has an inviting demeanor that eases the first date tensions. The now retired Griff has been replaced as my ATF. She is still in Greenville till tomorrow, so I urge those Gentlemen that appreciate the finer things in life to try and book an appointment.

    http://alexxxischristigfe.weebly.com
    Yep she is a stunner and a sweet southern gal. Unfortunately after I saw her at MB and then talked her into visiting Green Vegas she raised her donation a few months later above even my limits! So never saw her after those visits.

    As for Griff, she was the most genuine lady I ever met and one that will always be my ATF. Saw her for years and she never changed, nor did her donation for that matter, LOL.

    Be safe,

    L2 p.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape