Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 888 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1776

    Kris

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/615179137503

    Tinyeye didn't pick up anything on the pics, but Google gave me a guys name in California for the number. After a few texts they require a gift card for donation "to prove I am not Law Enforcement. " Really? LMAO!. Are there men out there that fall for this nonsense. I am toying with them now. See how much anxiety I can cause.

  2. #1775

    Eros Education

    Ok so I wanted to drop this dime on you all because I've used it a few times and it does work! So we all agree that Eros ladies seem to be high dollar. Well,. Not 100% of them. To be specific. If they don't have a listed screening process / appointment requires 24 hr notice / two resumes / etc. And a GPS value isn't listed. Make an offer! GPS is like 500/ hr. Most GPS require the above listed items. If you can get a gorgeous knockout at 50% of her listed asking. That's a win!

    Disclaimer: There is no interview process to list on Eros! As you know. Some former SB's are on there. Some BP's had enough money to advertise for a month! So. Keep an open mind.

    LL.

  3. #1774

    Harley

    I contacted Harley yesterday to schedule an appointment for today. Everything went smoothly. I text her 3 hours prior to our agreed upon time and she has ghosted me yet again. Normally I would move on from her, but her pics have me hooked. I will try again.

  4. #1773
    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    Guys check her out she is awesome I toftt she is Legit a little high in price but worth the time.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696

    Body is a 10+ service is 10. She is the girl in the pics. She will make you feel like you back in high school.

    Her pussy is so tight I was pulling the lining out with my back stroke but she will beg you go slow intill she breaks in. She will be my new goto chick utill you guys wear her out. She does have a boy friend / pimp but it was no problem. She also came to me. He dropped her off and left. I think the best part of her is her body I tried to fuck the legs off her. LOL stay safe and treat this one right. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696.
    It took me forever to get a response from her, so I was already gone by the time she was available. It seems like she may go to school, have a job, or another daytime commitment. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet her, but if anyone is interested she's asking $. 10 qv, $. 5 hh and $$hr. I'm not sure why the extra. 10 is tacked onto the q. V. But hey, who am I to judge. The company I work for just sold some work in Greenville, and I should be there often. I'll give her a call next time I'm in the area. I'd love to meet that little sweetheart.

  5. #1772

    Newbie

    That was my 19 yr old that I had been hiding just for me for several months. So yes legit, please be kind. Very naive to all this. And a nice girl.

  6. #1771

    Small World

    Funny. I know who this is. She is friends with another big name UTR. I am a bit surprised she popped up on STG!? NO big deal. Albeit I have not seen her yet, I'll confirm the info posted as legit based on my trustworthy UTR.

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    Guys check her out she is awesome I toftt she is Legit a little high in price but worth the time.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696

    Body is a 10+ service is 10. She is the girl in the pics. She will make you feel like you back in high school.

    Her pussy is so tight I was pulling the lining out with my back stroke but she will beg you go slow intill she breaks in. She will be my new goto chick utill you guys wear her out. She does have a boy friend / pimp but it was no problem. She also came to me. He dropped her off and left. I think the best part of her is her body I tried to fuck the legs off her. LOL stay safe and treat this one right. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696.

  7. #1770

    Sweet Pea

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMassages  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her? Thanks
    Sorry for the Delay!! PLEASEEEE TREAT HER RIGHT!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dbb42...4-9c6cc6d13781

  8. #1769

    Newbie alerts (19 years old)

    Guys check her out she is awesome I toftt she is Legit a little high in price but worth the time.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696

    Body is a 10+ service is 10. She is the girl in the pics. She will make you feel like you back in high school.

    Her pussy is so tight I was pulling the lining out with my back stroke but she will beg you go slow intill she breaks in. She will be my new goto chick utill you guys wear her out. She does have a boy friend / pimp but it was no problem. She also came to me. He dropped her off and left. I think the best part of her is her body I tried to fuck the legs off her. LOL stay safe and treat this one right. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...k/716552349696.

  9. #1768

    Don't do it

    Saw this one due to the price and one so so report all I can say is I wish I would've just walked away when she came to the door she is the girl in the pics but she uses angles to catch her best side, she is large worn out and there is an aroma coming from downstairs. She was out of it and didn't even know what day it was. No cover offered so after a ok BBBJ I left, I do not recommend on any level.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/448197298122

    Any good recommendations for chocolate in town heard some good things about katt.

  10. #1767

    CaseyXWest

    I saw this lady's post on STG & found her website. I tried searching the Georgia forums but didn't find anything. Too many Caseys. Anyhoo.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...u/348593518530

    She is coming to town later this month. Apparently she travels a bit. Her website lists her hour GFE rate as $$$ 5 and her PSE rate as $$ Oh if you scroll to the bottom and click on videos there is a video of her getting fisted.

    http://www.caseyxwest.com/

    She looks fairly hot and is apparently down for anything. But that is some serious cash.

    Anyone planning on seeing her? Just curious.

    Noodle.

  11. #1766
    I checked out post number 62 on the Spartanburg board and I think I'll give this one a shot. At least I know she's real, and that's half the battle. Thanks to everyone who replied, and if I can't get ahold of the Latin beauty I'll be sure to call Montana!

  12. #1765

    My Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    RM,

    I appreciate the help sir, but the girl in the ad I posted is not Montana. I've done some research and while Montana does seem to be a local favorite, she's a totally different person than the sexy, sultry Latina in the WF\27/ ad. The girl in that ad seems to have been active for over a year using the same phone number, and is smoking hot in my opinion. Almost TGTBT considering the advertised price, which is why I wanted to check the local board for info before TOFTT. I can't believe that she isn't on everyone's short list in the Greenville / Spartanburg area, unless there's something I don't know. In which case I'm not trying to learn the hard way, ya know what I mean! LOL. The fact that she doesn't have a name listed on her STG ad, or literally any other ad in the last 18 months, is making it difficult for me to gather any info!

    Again, here's her link- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/886913770172.

    I believe this is Montana- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/771529313586.
    You're absolutely right. My apologies. I'm not sure if I clicked on another link thinking it was what you posted, or was just having a blonde moment.

    On that note, I'm not sure about the girl in the ad you posted, but now you know Montana is a good time LOL.

    RM.

  13. #1764

    Spartanburg escort

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    RM,

    I appreciate the help sir, but the girl in the ad I posted is not Montana. I've done some research and while Montana does seem to be a local favorite, she's a totally different person than the sexy, sultry Latina in the WF\27/ ad. The girl in that ad seems to have been active for over a year using the same phone number, and is smoking hot in my opinion. Almost TGTBT considering the advertised price, which is why I wanted to check the local board for info before TOFTT. I can't believe that she isn't on everyone's short list in the Greenville / Spartanburg area, unless there's something I don't know. In which case I'm not trying to learn the hard way, ya know what I mean! LOL. The fact that she doesn't have a name listed on her STG ad, or literally any other ad in the last 18 months, is making it difficult for me to gather any info!

    Again, here's her link- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/886913770172.

    I believe this is Montana- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/771529313586.
    There is one review on the Spartanburg forum.

    Escort reports; post number 62.

  14. #1763

    Some intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the area and would appreciate any intel on this girl, she looks crazy in a fun way. TIA.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/886913770172
    Post 62 in Spartanburg escort reports had some info.

  15. #1762

    Not Montana

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Montana if you do a search. She has very favorable reviews.

    Post # 1660,1602, 1460.

    I have not seen her yet since I haven't been able to make a trip to Spartanburg. But I definitely have plans to when my schedule allows.

    RM.
    RM,

    I appreciate the help sir, but the girl in the ad I posted is not Montana. I've done some research and while Montana does seem to be a local favorite, she's a totally different person than the sexy, sultry Latina in the WF\27/ ad. The girl in that ad seems to have been active for over a year using the same phone number, and is smoking hot in my opinion. Almost TGTBT considering the advertised price, which is why I wanted to check the local board for info before TOFTT. I can't believe that she isn't on everyone's short list in the Greenville / Spartanburg area, unless there's something I don't know. In which case I'm not trying to learn the hard way, ya know what I mean! LOL. The fact that she doesn't have a name listed on her STG ad, or literally any other ad in the last 18 months, is making it difficult for me to gather any info!

    Again, here's her link- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/886913770172.

    I believe this is Montana- http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/771529313586.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape