Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,831 to 28,845 of 59510
-
11-18-18 06:01 #30680Banned Member

Posts: 63I live out of town with similar question. About 8-10 years ago, I had 4 really great experiences at Gold. Probably in the top 20 overall experiences out of 150+ AMPs. There was one wild 20 yo spinner with the tightest box that I visited twice who screamed "fuck me mister!" Very hot. Then, about 3 years ago, I visited and drew a late 20's with bolt-ons who was very mechanical. Kinda average AMP experience, but, I did poke her ass a bit, which she didn't like. If there's a chance for the young wild spinner, I'll go for the Gold next time I'm in town. If not, I appreciate suggestions for alternatives.
Originally Posted by Boliver123
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 05:02 #30679Senior Member

Posts: 367Barbie Is A Doll
Stopped by last week with nothing to do on a rainy day. 1st time in. Mama put me in the room. In walks the young and fine Barbie. I was somewhat taken aback by what I saw. We showered, negotiated, and after the CBJ she rode CG. Next I opted for mish over k9 and did that to the pull out. Cover came off and laid back for a HJ to finish up with.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
The good: She's very nice to look at. Is lenient with negotiations. Very clean and smells as she looks. Paid close attention during the shower (I loved the way her eyes looked me over as she washed and dried). Took all of me during the CBJ (No brag I'm longer than most). Let time run over even after Mama hollered.
The not so good: I was out of sorts, personal issue. Her C's seemed enhanced (I like 'them natural). No eye contact during CBJ, CG, or mish (love the contact). Body touching was minimal no XOXO (did get a taste of the nipples though). Seemed a little cool, not too playful.
The funny: At the end of the HJ I started to tremble uncontrollably. My whole body was shaking. Barbie pulls back somewhat concerned (maybe thinking heart attack or seizure) and asks if I'm OK. It was all I could do to mutter "Orgasm".
The summary: Damage 60/140. She likes 160 for her service. I expect she would warm up with multiple visits. Splurge for the full hour visit (only 20 more). Repeat is a must.
-
11-17-18 22:52 #30678Banned Member

Posts: 2410That's par for the course at Yini
Yini has always been that way.
Originally Posted by MassageFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 19:01 #30677Banned Member

Posts: 13634They should have a few but expect your wallet to be raped with little to no fun factor.
Originally Posted by Boliver123
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 12:45 #30676Regular Member

Posts: 21Thoughts on Gold
Coming into town to take someone to the airport. I've been around for over 20 years, but only come to Atl every few years. Don't care about the $ per we, but does gold still have some cuties? First time there about 9 years ago there were 7 girl line up, last time there in April, it was you get what you get. Any thoughts on gold v. Another. BTW, I would rather have a spinner that I could look at than an older out of shape that would blow my mind.
Thank in advance.
-
11-17-18 10:54 #30675Banned Member

Posts: 1610Fantasy Island
Uh, YeeHaw, you're in the big city now. This exchange between Pepe and Inch is a nuanced feud of sorts. There is no lady with a strap-on, not even a tiny one. Now that we know what excites you may I suggest an escort kinky fantasy site or perhaps just head on over to Midtown. They most likely have much larger strap-ons over there!
Originally Posted by YeeHaw088
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 03:23 #30674Regular Member

Posts: 16Can I have her number? I know I'm not a senior member, but very interested.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 00:06 #30673Senior Member

Posts: 63Yini Massage.
Went here today and got a girl in her mid 40's I would say. Not a great massage and damn draped the whole time with no signs of extras at all. Too bad.
-
11-16-18 23:14 #30672Banned Member

Posts: 13634Quote: "she inserts her alcohol drench figure up my ass. I didn't see that coming, but it all seemed to work out OK."
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
Got this one up on the big screen here at the Friday night venue on Lanier. Everyone is betting on what you mean. Don't let me lose my $.5!
-
11-16-18 23:00 #30671

Posts: 682Top off the Tank
I'll skip the alcohol enema and top off the tank with a quart of Colt before I darken the door. Let that cowgirl ride the pony!
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 22:22 #30670Senior Member

Posts: 307Barbie is a real pro. 7 years experience from LA. We were doing reverse cowgirl and I'm was just enjoying the ride. Then I hear this spray bottle squirting a bunch something that smelled like alcohol. Next thing I know, she inserts her alcohol drench figure up my ass. I didn't see that coming, but it all seemed to work out ok. Some say that if you clean your dick with alcohol after BBFS, it kills of the STD germs before they take.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 20:44 #30669Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hispanic women seem horny by nature and become sexually active at a young age. Older Asian women are conservative so it's definitely harder to find a fuck buddy but they can be found but I would never target CAMP women for that. I hit up Asian women at Super H Mart, Assi Mart, etc. I met a rather nice, tall Chinese lady at Super H Mart in JC last week. Just struck up a conversation and she was obviously interested. Got her phone number but realized I'll be too busy so haven't followed up. They're out there.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 19:54 #30668Senior Member

Posts: 167RS Jimmy. Natural Cs
Drew Candy. Massage skills were lacking to be honest, but cute chick probably around 30 ish. While I was on my stomach she had a finger on the keyhole and was stroking junior. Said give you special for. 6 . At that point I was agreeable. So she got me for the extra. 2 bones. LOL. Good game on her part. Hat tip.
Anyway, the intel here is for those mongers looking for a nice set of natural C's on a decent looking chick. No padded bra. I got the girls out on the flip. OTC downstairs. Decent moans of encouragement as fake moans go. Didn't last long on the HE. $1. 2 out the door.
Once again. Massage skills lacked. YMMV on how much access you get to those titays. But enough for me where I don't feel terrible for the slight overpay. Ripper.
-
11-16-18 14:23 #30667Senior Member

Posts: 297Amy at Fuji
Stopped by fuji this morning early right after they opened. I got Amy mid 20's good English nice looking b cups and better than average ass for a Asian. I got the hour and I have to say massage was better than most. Good pressure and hit all the right spots. On the flip she says 1. 0 for HJ I laughed and started to get up she says how much you tip. I told her. 4 and I thought she was going to cry. We agreed on. 7 with the girls out and she seemed to like the sucking I was doing. A little to fast on the HJ so I had to slow her down but she got the job done. 47 minutes out the door she did say that she works a couple days a week at starlight off habersham but I have never seen her there. I would repeat.
-
11-16-18 13:29 #30666Senior Member

Posts: 62RS Jimmy
I really enjoyed massage from Mia. Definitely treated me to the pretzel treatment. Tried many at TopV a couple months back but too many bolt-ons or provider switching for my patience. Any suggestions for a younger all natural version of Mia in the same area or new talent at V? I'm tired of the hour and half round trip drive to Cobb.











Reply With Quote





