Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,846 to 28,860 of 59509
-
11-16-18 09:37 #30664Senior Member

Posts: 674Erotic Massage
All I can say is that if I am getting a massage and plan to get a HE with some UTC action I don't want a lady I am not attracted to. Many of the CAMPs have old fugly ladies working and they do a great massage but the erotic side is just out. I have been to a few legit places recently like Enjoy, Nova (Mansell), Kaina and UP Massage along Hwy 92. In all of those places I was massaged by unattractive older providers. The massage was awesome (no pun intended) but I didn't even try to get a HE. Had I been offered one I probably wouldn't have been able to get off. I rather get off by giving them a $10.00 tip rather than having to tip them more for an unwanted HE.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 08:27 #30663

Posts: 682Great report
I think Pinkie meets Barbie sounds like a hit.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 08:07 #30662Senior Member

Posts: 447Went by here (Therapy Plus) this past Saturday.
Originally Posted by StarFleet
[View Original Post]
Got there around 3-4 pm after work. I was taken to room by mamasan. The first thing I noticed is that the room had a strong smell of rubbing alcohol. Asked mamasan if they had pretty grils working today and she was like "what you don't want me. Yeah I got pretty girl". Mamasan took my money and left.
In walks Barbie. Skinny, young and fine! We started with a table shower, then started the massage. Convinced her to get naked and the massage continued with some nice body-to-body contact. On the flip HJ and Russian style till finish. After that the massage continued. Another quick rinse off in the shower and we were done.
As I was getting dressed she took a spray bottle of alcohol and cleaned her breast off. She then took the spay and cleaned all the bottles of lotion and oil she used. Clean towels were used too. I was surprised at how clean the place seemed.
Anyways I will be back. Total damage 60/100.
-
11-16-18 07:36 #30661Senior Member

Posts: 4061Out of curiosity, are the older Asian women harder to fuck or have a NSA relationship with than a Latina? I find it easy with Latinas because their hubbies cheat on them, pay them no attention, or they've passed away. I'm thinking some of these older Asian ladies stay where they work and wouldn't mind to get out once in awhile. If the smell is that bad on them I'll bring an air wick along with a condom. I've tried flirting with them to see what they do besides work but they tell me all they do is work everyday. I’m sure some of you experienced mongers has had success. Just looking for a some NSAA action.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 23:16 #30660Banned Member

Posts: 2410If that's true
Copy and paste it here for everyone to see, I have no shame. And for clarification purposes the strap on is tiny, the lady said might be an Inch long if it gets hard.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 22:45 #30659Banned Member

Posts: 13634You've been gone a long time. Annie (great ass) is long gone. Anna is still around. Post some quality, recent reports and other mongers will help you out.
Originally Posted by MrKampR
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 22:15 #30658Senior Member

Posts: 195Kinky
Hey.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure my ticker could handle that one. Maybe a little less exotic.
Thanks.
-
11-15-18 21:47 #30657Senior Member

Posts: 307More is available with LuLu.
Originally Posted by MisterHandy080
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 21:41 #30656Senior Member

Posts: 307And to think, she could be been once of the chicks we were banging 25 years ago in Clayton County.
Originally Posted by StarFleet
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 21:40 #30655Senior Member

Posts: 307Mickey was managing the place for awhile, but I haven't seen her there in some time. Once she started managing, I couldn't get her to do massages; but I did get a nice table shower from her once while I'll waited for another girl.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 20:44 #30654Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sauna One, WaWa and Quality Health are closest to that area.
Originally Posted by YounginHung
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 20:29 #30653Senior Member

Posts: 414No, the current mamasan likely gave massages to Emperor Hirohito.
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 19:22 #30652Senior Member

Posts: 86Need updates on good locations in the East Cobb area.
There seems to be a lot of changes in the area. Looking for a clean location, with a water table and gals who give a good massage and HJ, maybe more, but not a requirement. Age is not that important to me as long as they are not old fatties with a sour attitude.
East Cobb seems to have a lot of turnover. I would be thrilled to find a location that had American girls with a great attitude. I would pay more for that. Kinda miss Backpage. Could always find good providers.
-
11-15-18 17:47 #30651Banned Member

Posts: 121Adore
She has changed the entire staff. Only wants young girls working there. Sent me pictures. Real nice. Only went once. Wasn't disappointed.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 17:24 #30650

Posts: 154Interested?
I can be into some freaky stuff sometimes and I've got an Asian spa girl that may be willing to take two dicks at once and / or let me watch her suck / fuck another monger.
All bare.
Anybody interested in being the other monger? Hit me up via PM if so (only senior members).
Edit: Northwest / Duluth / Notcriss atea
Edit 2: Please dont PM me fishing for this spa girl unless you willing to take part in my proposition.
Edit 3: Not looking to “cross swords” or any male on male.










Reply With Quote





