Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 13934
-
11-19-18 11:10 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 49Kyra
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2951465
Had a great time with her last night. Going to repeat and repeat and repeat.
-
11-19-18 11:07 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 100Who knows Melody?
I'll be travelling to LV in a couple weeks and have this girl on my radar.
http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...s/762676468003
I've looked through the forum and seen a few references to Melody, but the links are long dead.
She's got ads all over using the same pictures, so that's encouraging. But I also don't want to spend my entire gambling wad on one provider.
Can I get some info on her?
Thanks!
-
11-18-18 17:59 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 103Thanks for the insight brother!
Originally Posted by SmashPussy
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 15:09 #3491Senior Member

Posts: 172First time
If you get an agency and you don't like the first girl, her driver will be right there and they will want $.5 or $$ just bc she showed up and the driver will strong arm you to pay and they will leave, total RIP off artist and if you do like her its 2 to 3 hundred to agency, and then she gets the Golden pussy syndrome and will quote you around 6 or 7 more hundred for just very limited CFS, and then few hundred more for fetishes like spanking and probably not GFE, and remember her guy is out in the hall waiting the whole time.
Originally Posted by Math1956
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 14:50 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 172Party girls.
Those kind of girls are hard to keep around once they're there, they usually start off great after you pay them, but they want a lot of tips to keep them going bc once they figure they got a nice chunk of change from everyone and if the tipping slows down, they are packing up and ready to bolt and get to they're next gig, you could be spending some decent cash for like 30 minutes of a little fun, and extras are prob not on the menu,unless it's an ungodly amount of $$ but then again they might be cool and like you guys and hang longer, good luck and be aware these girls may have 4 or 5 more gigs after yours.
Originally Posted by LemerLamb
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-18 11:04 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 103"Bachelor Party Girls"
Anyone have any experience with these ladies? I'm 99% sure it's TGTBT, scam, bait and switch, etc but I have a small glimmer of hope they are legit.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2926930
-
11-18-18 09:34 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 588Agencies in LV? Bah humbug
If you are concerned about bait and switch, don't use an LV agency. A showup fee is usually $200 to $300 to come to your door, and a bully boy pimp will make sure you pay. If you just have to try an agency in LV, ask if the price is all inclusive, and DO NOT give them your room number. If they won't meet in the lobby, hang up, hang up, hang up. I gave some legit names a few days ago on the escort site, they are legit, and $250 or less.
Originally Posted by Math1956
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 18:36 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 644
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Ptaotp
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Ptaotp
[View Original Post]
Last time she texted me she was apologizing for how messed up she was. Does anybody know anything more about what happened?
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 16:21 #3486Senior Member

Posts: 2464Really?
With respect, please look on this or any board for a positive review of any agency. You won't find it. Because the experience you seek just isn't there through an agency. But it can be had with any one of several reputable SPs that have been recently reviewed.
Do your homework and read some reviews. You may find your dream girl. But, and you can take this to the bank, it won't be through an agency. Fact.
C3.
Originally Posted by Math1956
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 12:13 #3485Senior Member

Posts: 57First-Timer with Questions
Hello, everyone. I am a long-time lurker with a lot of questions.
I've decided to head for Las Vegas for an encounter with an escort. I am planning on using an escort agency (I know that this will cost more) because I believe that it will lead to fewer surprises.
I am a first-timer at this. Before I schedule my trip, I have some questions:
1) From what I understand, when you hire an escort from an agency, you pay an agency fee and an entertainment fee. Typically, how much do each of these things cost?
2) I am very concerned about bait-and-switch, which is why I would prefer to use an agency. Yes, I understand that most pictures on an escort agency web page are models. However, from what I have been able to read, agencies will be able to send you a girl that is similar to the picture on the website. Have you found this to be the case? If a girl shows up and I don't like her, am I allowed to send her back? At that time, do most agencies send a different girl? How long can this go on?
3) If you ask for costumes (school girl outfit), does that increase the price?
4) If you choose to do outcall to your hotel room, does your hotel have to meet a certain level of service (for example, do you need a 5-star hotel, or are 3-star hotels satisfactory)?
5) Do most agencies do some type of screening? What does this usually entail?
6) My biggest concern is the extras. There are a couple of things that I am interested (escort must be shaved, me lightly spanking the escort and CIM). I don't want to pay $1000+ for an escort to find out I can't get these particular services. However, I also know that I am not allowed to discuss these services. How would you suggest I proceed?
I know that many of you will find these questions to be ludicrous. However, I fully admit that I am a "noob. " It's taken me a long time to work up the nerve to try this. Please remember, at some point in time, you were a first-timer. Wouldn't you have liked having someone provide you with some guidance?
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Math1956.
-
11-17-18 11:56 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 356I have a couple numbers for her but they are about 3 years old. I've heard she has gone WAY downhill.
Originally Posted by Harrypotterz
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 03:33 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 49Just moved back to NV and I see everyone has been busy. Lots of catching up to do. Happy hunting!
-
11-17-18 01:31 #3482Banned Member

Posts: 420Is she still flaking on people I plan on going to LV in January and plan to see her first. I'm guessing she either reads this board or people just call her out because on her ad she says sorry for the flakiness and that she doesn t do it anymore so I hope all is good because she's exactly my type.
Originally Posted by JaysonDean
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-18 00:57 #3481Regular Member

Posts: 2Jenna juggz
How do I get in contact with Jenna? Thanks.
-
11-16-18 20:12 #3480Regular Member

Posts: 21Lynn
I've seen her a few times, but the last time she has gained a lot of weight and is much bigger than ad pics. Nice enough lady, submissive and can take a cock in the backside like a champ. It's like she walks around lubed or something. She is closer to your age than 49.
Originally Posted by SixGunSal
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.












Reply With Quote






