Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,516 to 25,530 of 37377
-
11-16-18 22:41 #11862Senior Member

Posts: 124M1
I had a dream that I had a session with Yellow. She provides excellent service as usual. It started with CBJ followed by cfs. Then, went to the shower and back to the room for another pop. She really knows how to relief some stress.
Will repeat again.
-
11-16-18 21:14 #11861Banned Member

Posts: 304[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
11-16-18 19:02 #11860Senior Member

Posts: 293Massage breeze
Had a nice visit today and got the answer to my question. FS is possible and reviews are correct that she pretty much lays there. For me though, everything went great and I had a nice experience. Won't complain.
-
11-16-18 18:45 #11859Senior Member

Posts: 75Handy Mandy
Not sure if this should go in "Massage Parlor" since she's not a parlor and basically does escort service. (I posted on both forums) She's legit, but much older and heavier than what the ad shows. Gets into it, but all activities covered. For the price, you may be able to find a provider that's better looking, but she does what she claims.
http://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/ma...a/227760271166
-
11-16-18 17:28 #11858Senior Member

Posts: 75Handy Mandy
Have seen her late summer. Pics are deceiving in that she is older and heavier. Ok massage, good CBJ (if there's anything such as good CBJ), she really gets into the CFS. She's not that kind to the eyes, and a tad bit over priced IMHO; but decent time over all.
http://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/ma...a/227760271166
-
11-16-18 16:08 #11857Senior Member

Posts: 124What is the number and name of girl.
Originally Posted by Hotcarl76
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 15:51 #11856Senior Member

Posts: 379I went to the place on Ford, west of middleblelt. Decent massage but she it was DIY at the end. .7 for the hour and then she wanted 40 after. Waste of time and money. Wouldn't repeat over there.
Originally Posted by Ropeshark07
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 13:45 #11855Senior Member

Posts: 69Search the forum, several reports. No HE.
Originally Posted by Lu444
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 12:46 #11854Senior Member

Posts: 91RE: ROLL CALL for table showers
Magic on 8 mile still does TS, a few new girls from Japan of late also.
Originally Posted by Hotcarl76
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 11:03 #11853Senior Member

Posts: 292Silver Spa
Very sad to hear that Silver Spa was shut down. I didn't get there often, but I loved that place. Shame.
Originally Posted by Hotcarl76
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 11:02 #11852Senior Member

Posts: 292Theraputic Massage / Table Shower
I've been here a few times. Six months ago, it was table shower and guaranteed happy end. Was really just one woman. Now, it's got new staff, a bit younger and prettier, but it's just self-serve. Lots of teasing, but no actual contact.
Originally Posted by HiPhi
[View Original Post]
Also, the Chinese place on Ford, just west of Middlebelt, near the Peking Restaurant has a table shower, but it's 50/50 on the happy ending.
Place on the outskirts of the Westland Mall has a table shower, but it's strictly hands-off any of the good parts, and strictly professional at all times. Not even teasing.
All those places give a pretty good straight massage, though.
-
11-16-18 10:41 #11851Senior Member

Posts: 104Lynn
Has anyone seen Lynn lately? She has been running ads for years with the same two pics. Recently clicked on her pic and saw a couple new photos. Wondering if she has expanded her services any.
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1346087
-
11-16-18 09:46 #11850Regular Member
Hidden gem
Hey guys, just wanted to let folks know of a good spot in Troy. I just moved to MI from Oregon (FYI: Portland is a dream city for hobbyists) and since I lived there for so long and transit was so good, I don't have a car, so my options to get to places are more limited than I wish (dying to get to M1 someday). There's a couple places near me, but the best is Spring Massage in Troy. They have a table shower, no rush, and the massage is actually decent. I always see Julie, so ask for her. She lets you guide the session and I've been probably 8 times now. You can touch her wherever you want, and you can get in as many pops as you want as well. She lets me suck her tits and finger her, but no FS or BJ yet. I'm pretty sure FS is off the table, but anything else seems to be available as long as you tip. Give it a shot, I think they could use the business. Just seems to be a case of people not knowing they're there, not even listed on rubmaps.
-
11-16-18 07:39 #11849Senior Member

Posts: 107This place (I think its Chinese massage) south of Warren on Merriman:
Originally Posted by Hotcarl76
[View Original Post]
https://goo.gl/maps/UURq4VuSMUH2
-
11-16-18 07:27 #11848Regular Member

Posts: 15Mali thai massage and spa- southfield
Does anyone know if the Mali thai massage and spa on northwestern hwy in southfield offers HJ's or diy HJ's? If so what was her name (s)? Thanks.









Reply With Quote





