Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,576 to 25,590 of 37377
-
11-10-18 12:26 #11802Senior Member

Posts: 51Karmela from eros
Hey! I'd love to try her out and was wondering if anyone has any info. Thanks!
https://massage.eros.com/michigan/fi...?cat=6210&wn=1
-
11-10-18 12:25 #11801Senior Member

Posts: 38Tried to contact, your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by StreetLegal
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 12:19 #11800Senior Member

Posts: 31Tiffany on forum
I just want to say that different experiences are the norm, with that being said I have seen Tiffany twice and both times wrote stellar reviews, not because of how much I like her but because of the overall experience, I have spent 2 separate but incredible hours with her and will hopefully spend many more. If you have not I highly suggest you see for yourself.
Originally Posted by SingDong99
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 10:24 #11799Banned Member

Posts: 46Providers of all types (massage, escort, SW, etc) have been on this site for years doing this, it will never change. It's a free open public forum. When you suspect this, report it to the admin and let him look into it.
Originally Posted by SingDong99
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 09:56 #11798Senior Member

Posts: 125Tiffany on forum
It's pretty apparent to me there is at least one (but probably more) usernames on here which are actually Tiffany. Look for the ones with effusive praise and statements like it was a great massage, she took the whole hour, never looked at her phone, etc. All things that are not true which anyone who has been there already knows.
How do I know this? I wrote a honest review of her and she texted me literally five minutes later. She's on here reading so it's not much of a reach to think she'd write positive reviews of herself, especially to contradict some of the common negative comments.
-
11-09-18 14:41 #11797Senior Member

Posts: 111AA providers
Hello gents, been some time took a break from the hobby and now thinking to refresh some memories. Is there any massage providers preferably AA providers who allow mutual massages and incall locations. I know ebony is an option but she is been busy. PM is fine too.
Be safe.
-
11-09-18 11:40 #11796Senior Member

Posts: 312Tgbt
Was told many moons ago Too Good To Be True. Good luck and report if you see her. Take one for the team as they say. A7 D.
Originally Posted by Jkpt11
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 11:02 #11795Regular Member

Posts: 4Saigon.
OMG the best.
Originally Posted by SeaDoo2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 10:15 #11794Senior Member

Posts: 95Emma
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2928369
I have tried to contact her without success. Anyone seen her or have an info on her?
-
11-08-18 19:46 #11793Senior Member

Posts: 83M1
Was from out of town.
Checked out M1 based on reports.
Did not disappoint.
Weird that you pay mama entry plus tip.
Short girl big knockers.
Did the job while I was in town.
Shady area.
-
11-08-18 16:53 #11792Senior Member

Posts: 202ACU on Telegraph
If you're talking about ACU on Telegraph, call ahead and ask for Candy.
Originally Posted by RedStar
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 16:49 #11791Senior Member

Posts: 51Is she appointment only?
Originally Posted by KevBoss88
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 15:43 #11790Troll

Posts: 279Great massage
They do a great massage here and its only 60.00 for an hour, the cheapest of any asian spa in the Detroit area.
Originally Posted by RedStar
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 11:11 #11789Senior Member

Posts: 379Same here! Would love more info please.
Originally Posted by BuckTurgidson
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 10:11 #11788Senior Member

Posts: 38Jasmine
I'll shoot you a PM.
Originally Posted by BuckTurgidson
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




