Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,861 to 28,875 of 59511
-
11-15-18 17:47 #30651Banned Member

Posts: 121Adore
She has changed the entire staff. Only wants young girls working there. Sent me pictures. Real nice. Only went once. Wasn't disappointed.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 17:24 #30650

Posts: 154Interested?
I can be into some freaky stuff sometimes and I've got an Asian spa girl that may be willing to take two dicks at once and / or let me watch her suck / fuck another monger.
All bare.
Anybody interested in being the other monger? Hit me up via PM if so (only senior members).
Edit: Northwest / Duluth / Notcriss atea
Edit 2: Please dont PM me fishing for this spa girl unless you willing to take part in my proposition.
Edit 3: Not looking to “cross swords” or any male on male.
-
11-15-18 16:20 #30649Banned Member

Posts: 121Min hau.
Only went there once. Gal was old. Wouldn't do a HJ. Massage was lame too. Not my cup of tea. Too many good places nearby.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 15:06 #30648Regular Member

Posts: 5New to the city. Recommendations?
I'm new to Atlanta and am looking for a couple options for a provider or AMP that will actually give a solid massage and either a standard HE, maybe a little more. Not necessarily looking for FS. Can anyone send me some recommendations for spots near Druid hills, Buford highway, Emory you area?
-
11-15-18 14:59 #30647Senior Member

Posts: 674I won't go to Min Hua anymore. You can get a HJ there and a decent massage but the place really does smell rank and the talent is old and fugly. So many better options on Buford Hwy if that's the area you are looking to visit.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 14:22 #30646Banned Member

Posts: 13634I used to find them in the Creative Loafing newspaper but the only person I've seen lately is the Thai lady on Chamblee-Tucker. She does that Thai stretching thing that can cause serious pain.
Originally Posted by AmpLovr
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 14:14 #30645Banned Member

Posts: 2410Is this the same Micki that worked there?
I think she worked there in early 2015 if it's the same one, definitely a HOF'er. Is she the current MMS there now?
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 13:27 #30644Senior Member

Posts: 4061I haven't been to Min Hua in awhile (back when it was 50 for entry) but it sounds like nothing has changed here. Whenever I do visit the place smells like old Chinese food and the women here have small chests and flat asses. However they get the job done because they know why you're there. The only time I didn't get an old woman was Amy, who was late 20's, medium build with huge tits. That was years ago. I don't mind a GILF every now and then. With age comes experience.
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 12:39 #30643Senior Member

Posts: 351I asked about her, and the girl said she didn't know who I was talking about and that she had changed the entire staff.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-18 12:36 #30642Senior Member

Posts: 446Min Hua
I can vouch for that Min Hua is like the retirement home for providers.
Originally Posted by Atlantaasian
[View Original Post]
I am not judging. I was too lazy to get back in my car and continue the search so I stayed.
They are all old, the place smells like mold, but all the grannies will jack you senseless. They have lots of experience and even though they are nothing to look at their hands are very skilled. So close your eyes and pop off knowing you won't be breaking the bank.
Again, I am not judging. Some mongers like the GILF experience.
-
11-15-18 11:52 #30641Regular Member

Posts: 4New Forum Member.
Hello all you mongers,
Finally joined although I have been an AMP'are since Sakura Spa was on Pleasantdale and not a QT parking lot. Most of my exploring has been in northeast area of ATL and the Gainesville area.
Regards.
-
11-15-18 01:25 #30640Senior Member

Posts: 195Asian Apt
Does anyone know of a nice Asian apartment lady like the good old days. Not the young FS type. Just a nice massage and HE. Seems like they are long gone.
AMP.
-
11-15-18 01:07 #30639Senior Member

Posts: 146Nope she's not there anymore. They must have changed staff after they changed ownership.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 19:01 #30638Senior Member

Posts: 414Mickie (former mamasan) was very pretty. I actually got service from a mamasan once (in Tampa) but I wish I could have added Mickie to that list. Barbie was great.
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 18:57 #30637Senior Member

Posts: 414No problem commenting on old posts. My favorite spots were down in Clayton County and I miss the availability. Now. Well, you know.
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




