Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 771 of 888 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 821 871 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1758

    Arrest lookup

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby500  [View Original Post]
    The place to look up arrest warrants is: https://www2.greenvillecounty.org/scjd/publicindex/.

    Put in her name and you'll find she has a very long association with local law enforcement.
    Yes, this is definitely the best place to look up detailed local records (along with Spartanburg and Anderson county court sites), but I like to start with Find People Search because it has records from the whole country consolidated into one search even if it's not always complete, so for ladies that travel a lot it can pick up offenses from other areas. If I don't find any issue there, I try the local county records before deciding. I ignore traffic offenses but look for things like drugs, violence, theft reports, etc.

  2. #1757

    She's on Seeking (SeekingArrangement)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClapTrap  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? I searched both the forum and STG for "sweet" "pea" and "sweet pea" to no avail.
    And she is a sweetie.

  3. #1756
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    So I took a chance on sweet pea, She's very chatty and you can tell she's nervous but after you get her past that DAMNNNNN! Amazing BBBJ, all positions are on the table. She seems to enjoy her self! Looks 8,body 8,preformance / willingness 9. 5. She is petite and has a tight body, b-cups but perky. Not really alot of baby damage for 5 kids so it was worth the $$ for the hour, will def repeat. I agree with the previous poster about sweet pea PLEASE take care of this chick! Very clean and safe place to entertain also! NO SIGNS OF DEMONS.

    Stay safe!
    Do you have a link? I searched both the forum and STG for "sweet" "pea" and "sweet pea" to no avail.

  4. #1755

    Sweet Pea.

    Do you have a link for her? Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice1982  [View Original Post]
    So I took a chance on sweet pea, She's very chatty and you can tell she's nervous but after you get her past that DAMNNNNN! Amazing BBBJ, all positions are on the table. She seems to enjoy her self! Looks 8,body 8,preformance / willingness 9. 5. She is petite and has a tight body, b-cups but perky. Not really alot of baby damage for 5 kids so it was worth the $$ for the hour, will def repeat. I agree with the previous poster about sweet pea PLEASE take care of this chick! Very clean and safe place to entertain also! NO SIGNS OF DEMONS.

    Stay safe!

  5. #1754

    Sweet Pea

    So I took a chance on sweet pea, She's very chatty and you can tell she's nervous but after you get her past that DAMNNNNN! Amazing BBBJ, all positions are on the table. She seems to enjoy her self! Looks 8,body 8,preformance / willingness 9. 5. She is petite and has a tight body, b-cups but perky. Not really alot of baby damage for 5 kids so it was worth the $$ for the hour, will def repeat. I agree with the previous poster about sweet pea PLEASE take care of this chick! Very clean and safe place to entertain also! NO SIGNS OF DEMONS.

    Stay safe!

  6. #1753

    Her record

    The place to look up arrest warrants is: https://www2.greenvillecounty.org/scjd/publicindex/.

    Put in her name and you'll find she has a very long association with local law enforcement.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen this one but did a little digging and didn't like what I found, in case someone was thinking of reaching out.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/890995638623

    There's a cached review of her if you google her phone number. The ink on her lower back of the current ad matches the girl in this cached review, so it's the same girl.

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...t/012356157406+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.

    (If the link doesn't work, google the phone number with only dashes or no spaces between the numbers, look for "Adult Job Posting ad" but instead of clicking on the expired STG link, click on the pull-down green arrow and select "cached".

    I put the name in the ad into findpeoplesearch and it does show two possession charges, although I've seen much worse to be honest. Still not one I'd want to visit if she's really an addict and a people user.

  7. #1752

    Haley / Heather / Cherokee / ?

    I have not seen this one but did a little digging and didn't like what I found, in case someone was thinking of reaching out.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/890995638623

    There's a cached review of her if you google her phone number. The ink on her lower back of the current ad matches the girl in this cached review, so it's the same girl.

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...t/012356157406+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.

    (If the link doesn't work, google the phone number with only dashes or no spaces between the numbers, look for "Adult Job Posting ad" but instead of clicking on the expired STG link, click on the pull-down green arrow and select "cached".

    I put the name in the ad into findpeoplesearch and it does show two possession charges, although I've seen much worse to be honest. Still not one I'd want to visit if she's really an addict and a people user.

  8. #1751

    Kelly.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolNoodle  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with Kelly. She was somewhat difficult to make contact with. I had to text multiple times over a couple weeks to get a response. It also took a couple tries to get to see her. From the way her phone was blowing up during our session I get the idea she is very popular. After a few minutes she took a minute and silenced the phone. I give her bonus points for that. Also I generally look for ladies in the afternoon. She may be more available evenings.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/725138943958

    Looks: 9, pretty face, 34 DD boobs (one of the nicest natural racks I have experienced), good body with very minor baby damage and a bit of belly. Photos are definitely real. She has a lot of tats but they look good on her.

    Attitude: 8, friendly and willing to please. She came across as a little shy and not really into it but very pleasant. Super nice.
    Saw Kelly once about a year ago in a borderline motel in Powdersville, which I think is her usual hangout.

    Similar experience, in that she is very difficult to get ahold of. But if you hang in there long enough, and she decides to see you, it will be a decent treat.

    From what in recall, the dream ran me $ (or somewhere in that ballpark) or hhr.

    She started off with a CBJ, which I remember being quite good, even through the cover, and I had her lay on her back for mish.

    Damn, I loved watching those tits bounce around! And she seemed to get into it, or at least did a passable job of acting like it.

    She is a reserved girl, but pretty easy to talk to and pleasant. Easy enough to talk to and a good provider of dreams, so treat her well!

  9. #1750

    Maya

    Based on reviews I recently saw Maya. Pics on STG are a few pounds ago. Cute. Great attitude. Enjoys what she does. Sane. Demon free. BBBJ, FIV, DATY, lots of kissing, multiple positions, not a clock watcher, will repeat.

  10. #1749

    Response

    I don't recall anyone who's reported on Alaina Noel. Taylar Adams has been around for years with favorable reports. You might consider contacting Ella.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/729069614384

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    So I'll be up in the Greenville area in the next week or two and was looking on 411 at the talent. I've read on the board about Chelsea taking a break (damn her body looks great). Any word on Alaina Noel or Taylar Adams that advertise on there. No mention on this board in a cpl years. Any other suggestions. Thanks for the help. Feel free to PM if that's what you prefer.

  11. #1748

    Looking

    So I'll be up in the Greenville area in the next week or two and was looking on 411 at the talent. I've read on the board about Chelsea taking a break (damn her body looks great). Any word on Alaina Noel or Taylar Adams that advertise on there. No mention on this board in a cpl years. Any other suggestions. Thanks for the help. Feel free to PM if that's what you prefer.

  12. #1747

    Tonka

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tonka Toy's ads on and off for about 7 or 8 years now. At first I didn't want to spend the money, then the last couple of years money was no problem but I've been busy hitting the sugar baby scene. What's interesting is my incredibly bad timing. Everytime I happen upon her ad, it's always a right after she left a Greenville tour. Like we're destined to never meet. She was quite hot looking several years ago, before the fake tits and shorter hair. But she's still attractive and in great shape for her age. I think my main attractive is her love of toys, anal, and DP. I think she'd be a good woman to share with another hobbiest who's also into DPs. But damn, it's been impossible to meet her!
    She's is unbelievable. Saw her last year in Columbia and can't wait for her to come back. That Greek was a dream and her energy nonstop.

  13. #1746

    I saw an Eros babe.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    I have two Eros ladies under my belt. Now. I'm not a $$$ plus kinda guy. But you can find some who are 180 for less time. Just email and ask. Both were initially great. But then it seems the quality dropped off. Ofcourse when we look at the ads we see stars. But my bigger head says, "you better have proof of looks and quality before dropping $$.

    Maybe I'll play the lottery more often, and if I win big. I'll see a top dollar. But to think I worked x hours for a top dollar who was maybe 1/2 that. Too much of a risk. I'll aim lower and be ok too.

    Be safe out there. No lock-ups just before the holidays please! Think with big head.

    LL.
    About fifteen years ago. She turned out to be a porn star. Worth every damn penny. She was exactly what I saw in the ad. Can't remember her name, but I will post if I do. Met her at a hotel off of Two Notch road in Columbia.

  14. #1745

    Alexxxis Christi

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying she gives a fantastic BBBJ with cim?

    What a shame she uses annoying music on her web site. I have a policy of avoiding providers who do that. Stupid girl. Men want to check out your photos and rates while at the office or while their s. O. Is in the other room. Stupid.
    When did GFE become BBBJ with CIM?

  15. #1744

    Eros

    I have two Eros ladies under my belt. Now. I'm not a $$$ plus kinda guy. But you can find some who are 180 for less time. Just email and ask. Both were initially great. But then it seems the quality dropped off. Ofcourse when we look at the ads we see stars. But my bigger head says, "you better have proof of looks and quality before dropping $$.

    Maybe I'll play the lottery more often, and if I win big. I'll see a top dollar. But to think I worked x hours for a top dollar who was maybe 1/2 that. Too much of a risk. I'll aim lower and be ok too.

    Be safe out there. No lock-ups just before the holidays please! Think with big head.

    LL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape