Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,876 to 28,890 of 60954
-
11-14-18 18:57 #32079Senior Member

Posts: 414No problem commenting on old posts. My favorite spots were down in Clayton County and I miss the availability. Now. Well, you know.
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 15:58 #32078Senior Member

Posts: 63I went there the other day and asked them for the phone number and the lady up front have me 404-254-1988. Looked at the talent they had 4 girls working. Better looking than the girls at the other massage places around. I think I'll go there this weekend to check it out!
Originally Posted by Atlantaasian
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 15:15 #32077Regular Member

Posts: 6Good to Know
I thought Lulu was legit good looking, if a little older than I'd like. Had a decent massage and HE, she allowed OTC but didn't seem to want to allow anything more. May have been because my first time there. Will definitely have to try out Tina.
Originally Posted by Bbinsider
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 12:11 #32076Banned Member

Posts: 13634Adore
Thanks for the update. Do you know if Dani is still there?
Originally Posted by Atlantaasian
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 11:17 #32075Senior Member

Posts: 351I guess they changed their cards. I hae a card from a while back and it has 2 numbers, 1 ending in 0825 and the other ending in 0159.
Originally Posted by Atlantaasian
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 07:49 #32074Senior Member

Posts: 146I was just there grabbing a business card. 706-908-9980.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 22:59 #32073Senior Member

Posts: 307I know I'm commenting on an old post, but there was a 15-20 year period for KAMPS in Clayton County that was truly the golden age of mongering in metro atlanta. The quality was outstanding and they killed it off practically overnight.
Originally Posted by StarFleet
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 22:52 #32072Senior Member

Posts: 307Knock: Welcome to this forum. Based on your rmaps history, you're a true connoisseur of CAMPs. Glad you're here.
Originally Posted by Knock123
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 22:45 #32071Senior Member

Posts: 307"Plain looks" is being kind to Tina. Cindy, also known as LuLu, is much better looking. Having said that, Tina has oral talents which Cindy doesn't care to learn.
Originally Posted by AmpLovr
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 22:41 #32070Senior Member

Posts: 307Sounds like Barbie. She's about as good as it gets. I'm sure she'll move on soon. I haven't seen Mickie (now a mamasan, former hall of fame massage girl) in awhile.
Originally Posted by StarFleet
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 21:50 #32069Regular Member

Posts: 22A few places ITP
New to ATL so have been exploring.
New York NY. Signs all said open, buncha doorbells and signs saying to call a number. I rang each bell, nothing happened so I left. Seems busy every time I go by.
Sauna One. A go to. Beautiful ladies all attentive and open to FS. House feeis $70, and $140 has gotten me FS without any fuss. I think Sugar and Sha Sha are the current talent. Sugar is a young spinner, Sha Sha is a mature 30 yo (I guess, older than sugar anyway). Half a dozen visits and mama has only showered me once, otherwise it has been the girl.
WaWa - $60 at the door, smoking hot providers that ask for more than $140 for full service. TS by mama on two visits. No pretense of a massage. "What chu want baby?" And it is on. Nice place. No idea names.
Quality Health Spa. Another nice place. Twice $60 at the door and $140 got me FS. Bee Bee was a great provider and made up for her looks by being a great provider. Mia was all business "Give it all to me, goes the same place" but she has a great athletic body and was fun for FS.
Have fun!
-
11-13-18 21:01 #32068Banned Member

Posts: 13634Should be enough cap space now.
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 20:46 #32067Senior Member

Posts: 236Niteluvr
Clean your mailbox.
-
11-13-18 17:30 #32066

Posts: 682You fell for that?
No wonder you think inchiot is king.
Originally Posted by JohnLee1919
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 17:08 #32065Banned Member

Posts: 1610Actually, for the record Asia used to be Xin. There is a Xin Massage out on PIB however.
Originally Posted by RT420
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






