Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2675
-
11-15-18 06:26 #95Senior Member

Posts: 139Blonde bombshell
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...r/610061391276
She looks beautiful and dreamt of her? Damage? What's on her menu she rocks at?
-
11-14-18 13:58 #94Senior Member

Posts: 1189Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.
Originally Posted by NcBiPerv
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 13:30 #93Senior Member

Posts: 27She is cool. Has chemical demons though.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
Oral is good!
I suggest a quick visit.
Oral and doggy.
You should be in and out for 80 in under 30 minutes.
She rambles and talks too much. Probably from the coke she is usually on.
-
11-07-18 12:55 #92Senior Member

Posts: 102I contacted her but her menu was way to limited. She said only thing she'd do was mutual touch.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger13
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 13:59 #91Regular Member

Posts: 5I find the crazy ones so you don't have to.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...r/715342468447
Went back and forth a few times. Canceled on on Saturday when I was almost there. Gave it another shot on Sunday afternoon. When I got there a guy looked out the door as if he was checking to see if the coast was clear. I bailed. It felt all wrong. She yelled out the door at me as I left then started blowing up my phone. I had to block her. Stay safe guys. If it feels wrong to you then follow your instinct.
-
11-05-18 20:44 #90Senior Member

Posts: 27I dreamt of Jenna back in mid-October. These pics do not do her any justice, much better looking in person. In my dream I asked for an erotic massage and whatever consenting adults agree to. She got naked almost immediately, with full access to everything during the rubdown. Good dental skills, great store boughts, pretty nice ass, very tight vajajay. And yes, everything is 1000% woman. Had the full service, always wearing my raincoat. Anal is on the table, but we didn't go there this time. She does have back and knee issues, as she is older, but everything worked and felt great all the same. She has had demons in her past, don't believe she has issues now, said she had rehab later, but clinic was closed for holiday. I'm definitely going back soon. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by JoesLoad
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 11:14 #89Regular Member

Posts: 5Hmm.
I can confirm she is all female. Actually dreamt of her again last week and can confirm she had a table in her living room. Said her roommate was in the bedroom. Dunno if it was Male or female roommate but didn't cause any trouble at all.
Originally Posted by RedBird6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 10:43 #88Senior Member

Posts: 773Hmm
SOo you were able to verify she had the right body parts for her gender? No offense meant to her, but as other reviewer said, she does have some manly features. Just making sure before I set up an appointment. Sad to say, I have made this mistake before. LOL.
Originally Posted by HkyGuy2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 08:26 #87Senior Member

Posts: 773Marion area
Anyone EVER had any UTR or non-UTR action in or around Marion? Seems ripe for it, but searches come up with zero information. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
11-02-18 02:29 #86Senior Member

Posts: 99IronMike, she is around 5'6"-5'7 around 260. She does work it well and is great in a pinch, of which I found myself. Seems like a nice girl, and is aware of the ones everyone ought to stay away from (smiley).
Originally Posted by IronMike98
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 00:55 #85Senior Member

Posts: 91Ms Carly.
Honestly one of the best hickory providers IMO. I've seen her about 5 times already and will probably continue. A real sweetheart, treat her with kindness and you'll be asking yourself why didn't you see her sooner.
Originally Posted by HkyGuy2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 18:56 #84Regular Member

Posts: 5Ms. Carly
Anyone gone to see her yet? Haven't taken the plunge yet but seen her ad a few times and am curious.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/197522020397
-
11-01-18 18:18 #83Regular Member

Posts: 17BBW is pretty vague and a matter of opinion. Can anyone be more specific? Ballpark height / weight?
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 10:18 #82Senior Member

Posts: 139True enough motown
Yes Motown she is a big girl but works it well and no surprises she advertised as bbw. I'm 6'2" and big so she was not over so to me.
Originally Posted by MotownMichael
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 02:07 #81Senior Member

Posts: 99I concur
I dreamt that she was an easy setup after being stood up twice in Asheville. I had a very similar experience as you, PolarDawg. I will warn that she is a big girl.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






