Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 179 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #95

    Blonde bombshell

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...r/610061391276

    She looks beautiful and dreamt of her? Damage? What's on her menu she rocks at?

  2. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by NcBiPerv  [View Original Post]
    She is cool. Has chemical demons though.

    Oral is good!

    I suggest a quick visit.

    Oral and doggy.

    You should be in and out for 80 in under 30 minutes.

    She rambles and talks too much. Probably from the coke she is usually on.
    Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? She's pretty open with her location but not sure what the experience is like. Tried searching the forum without any luck but don't have a name to search with either. Any help would be appreciated.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...l/450849723124
    She is cool. Has chemical demons though.

    Oral is good!

    I suggest a quick visit.

    Oral and doggy.

    You should be in and out for 80 in under 30 minutes.

    She rambles and talks too much. Probably from the coke she is usually on.

  4. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger13  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...r/715342468447

    Went back and forth a few times. Canceled on on Saturday when I was almost there. Gave it another shot on Sunday afternoon. When I got there a guy looked out the door as if he was checking to see if the coast was clear. I bailed. It felt all wrong. She yelled out the door at me as I left then started blowing up my phone. I had to block her. Stay safe guys. If it feels wrong to you then follow your instinct.
    I contacted her but her menu was way to limited. She said only thing she'd do was mutual touch.

  5. #91

    I find the crazy ones so you don't have to.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...r/715342468447

    Went back and forth a few times. Canceled on on Saturday when I was almost there. Gave it another shot on Sunday afternoon. When I got there a guy looked out the door as if he was checking to see if the coast was clear. I bailed. It felt all wrong. She yelled out the door at me as I left then started blowing up my phone. I had to block her. Stay safe guys. If it feels wrong to you then follow your instinct.

  6. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by JoesLoad  [View Original Post]
    I seen her a few years ago. Went to her place and went in she had a massage table set up in the room. Thing that got me was she's not ugly but had a lot of manly features and I just didn't want to touch her. I bolted out the door and kept my loot and hit the road. Maybe she will do it for another man but just wasn't my style. From memory had some nice fake tatas and pics seen pretty accurate.
    I dreamt of Jenna back in mid-October. These pics do not do her any justice, much better looking in person. In my dream I asked for an erotic massage and whatever consenting adults agree to. She got naked almost immediately, with full access to everything during the rubdown. Good dental skills, great store boughts, pretty nice ass, very tight vajajay. And yes, everything is 1000% woman. Had the full service, always wearing my raincoat. Anal is on the table, but we didn't go there this time. She does have back and knee issues, as she is older, but everything worked and felt great all the same. She has had demons in her past, don't believe she has issues now, said she had rehab later, but clinic was closed for holiday. I'm definitely going back soon. Enjoy!

  7. #89

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird6969  [View Original Post]
    SOo you were able to verify she had the right body parts for her gender? No offense meant to her, but as other reviewer said, she does have some manly features. Just making sure before I set up an appointment. Sad to say, I have made this mistake before. LOL.
    I can confirm she is all female. Actually dreamt of her again last week and can confirm she had a table in her living room. Said her roommate was in the bedroom. Dunno if it was Male or female roommate but didn't cause any trouble at all.

  8. #88

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by HkyGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    First time ever posting. Forgive me if my lingo isn't quite up to speed. But I did dream of her one time a few months ago. Location is safe, private residence. The dream was fine. Looks wise she is very small, had fake tatas and they were ok. Dreamt she gave me a light rubdown, CBJ and got on top. Think it was. 8 for the hh but can't totally remember. Good experience, easy to communicate with and held a decent conversation during the light massage.
    SOo you were able to verify she had the right body parts for her gender? No offense meant to her, but as other reviewer said, she does have some manly features. Just making sure before I set up an appointment. Sad to say, I have made this mistake before. LOL.

  9. #87

    Marion area

    Anyone EVER had any UTR or non-UTR action in or around Marion? Seems ripe for it, but searches come up with zero information. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  10. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMike98  [View Original Post]
    BBW is pretty vague and a matter of opinion. Can anyone be more specific? Ballpark height / weight?
    IronMike, she is around 5'6"-5'7 around 260. She does work it well and is great in a pinch, of which I found myself. Seems like a nice girl, and is aware of the ones everyone ought to stay away from (smiley).

  11. #85

    Ms Carly.

    Quote Originally Posted by HkyGuy2018  [View Original Post]
    Anyone gone to see her yet? Haven't taken the plunge yet but seen her ad a few times and am curious.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/197522020397
    Honestly one of the best hickory providers IMO. I've seen her about 5 times already and will probably continue. A real sweetheart, treat her with kindness and you'll be asking yourself why didn't you see her sooner.

  12. #84

    Ms. Carly

    Anyone gone to see her yet? Haven't taken the plunge yet but seen her ad a few times and am curious.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/197522020397

  13. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    Yes Motown she is a big girl but works it well and no surprises she advertised as bbw. I'm 6'2" and big so she was not over so to me.
    BBW is pretty vague and a matter of opinion. Can anyone be more specific? Ballpark height / weight?

  14. #82

    True enough motown

    Quote Originally Posted by MotownMichael  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt that she was an easy setup after being stood up twice in Asheville. I had a very similar experience as you, PolarDawg. I will warn that she is a big girl.
    Yes Motown she is a big girl but works it well and no surprises she advertised as bbw. I'm 6'2" and big so she was not over so to me.

  15. #81

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    Ironmike damage was $1 for HH and she gave full HH and then some.
    I dreamt that she was an easy setup after being stood up twice in Asheville. I had a very similar experience as you, PolarDawg. I will warn that she is a big girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape