Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 2675
-
10-30-18 23:25 #80Senior Member

Posts: 91Completely fake
Those pics of that girl are all over the internet and usually used for a lot of sex ads on pornsites or any other adult websites. Can't remember the name of the girl but yea post is complete fake.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 22:43 #79Senior Member

Posts: 773Booking with a deposit?
LOL that is some funny shit right there in her ad. TGTBT? I'll pay for session if she is actually legit.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 14:36 #78Senior Member

Posts: 139Unicorn?
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/798959708116
Seems to good to be true any try yet?
-
10-30-18 14:06 #77Senior Member

Posts: 139Nioami
Ironmike damage was $1 for HH and she gave full HH and then some.
Originally Posted by IronMike98
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 19:33 #76Senior Member

Posts: 102I seen her a few years ago. Went to her place and went in she had a massage table set up in the room. Thing that got me was she's not ugly but had a lot of manly features and I just didn't want to touch her. I bolted out the door and kept my loot and hit the road. Maybe she will do it for another man but just wasn't my style. From memory had some nice fake tatas and pics seen pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 11:40 #75Regular Member

Posts: 5Last year I set up an time a week in advance and confirmed on Friday night. We were to meet on Saturday night after the symphony. (yes I am that sort of guy) Before the symphony, during the symphony, and after the symphony I texted her repeatedly and got no response. I understand when something comes up but when you have set an appointment let the client know and make another date if possible.
Originally Posted by IronMike98
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 11:33 #74Regular Member

Posts: 5Scam artist
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...f/042219498881
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...f/127099715514
This woman is from the old backpage days. She would agree to meet you and say you had to pick her up to take her back to your house. The money was to pay her babysitter. Once the money was in her hands it was about 10 minutes and she would get an "emergency" phone call and you would have to go back. She would ask you wait once you got back to her house. She would then text you saying she can't go with you that she would let you know in a few days. About a week later she texted me and ask if I would come to Conover and get her. I told her sure but we where going to my place first. I got her there and sure enough she gets a phone call saying she had an "emergency" and asked me to take her home. I just started laughing. When I say her ad I thought the wording and inability to spell looked familiar. Just for grins and giggles I texted her and asked her for place, rate, and better picture. Sure enough it was her. Stay away. It is not worth the trouble.
-
10-27-18 06:50 #73Regular Member

Posts: 17What's the damage? I've been looking at her for a while. Just haven't pulled the trigger due to some mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 12:29 #72Senior Member

Posts: 139Nioami BBW.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...l/712827077095
Had a dream with Nioami recently she's a BBW like she advertised, but I had heard such good things about her I had to give it a shot. I was not disappointed quick meet up through text, good incall location and she was prepped on my arrival.
Talked a few minutes got comfy did the usual LEO check and got comfy. She was very energetic and enjoyed what she was doing with a CBJ then I rolled her over for a shower fresh DATY that was hot rolled back over for more CBJ finished with CCG and she has a nice rack with nipples as big as tip of my pinky. Finished that way and she cleaned me up. Very good experience she is a pro will repeat.
-
10-24-18 18:46 #71Regular Member

Posts: 5Body Rub
First time ever posting. Forgive me if my lingo isn't quite up to speed. But I did dream of her one time a few months ago. Location is safe, private residence. The dream was fine. Looks wise she is very small, had fake tatas and they were ok. Dreamt she gave me a light rubdown, CBJ and got on top. Think it was. 8 for the hh but can't totally remember. Good experience, easy to communicate with and held a decent conversation during the light massage.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 17:00 #70Senior Member

Posts: 139Definitely have tried
I have tried several times but she sets time then cancels says she is busy not sure. She sounds sincere and has had legit sounding issues but finally just gave up. However if you do get in to see her would like to hear a review.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 16:51 #69Senior Member

Posts: 1189Boby rub
Has anyone had any experience with this one? She's pretty open with her location but not sure what the experience is like. Tried searching the forum without any luck but don't have a name to search with either. Any help would be appreciated.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...l/450849723124
-
10-21-18 15:57 #68Senior Member

Posts: 139Ms. Nicole.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...d/970229248572
Had a dream with ms. Nicole Friday. Communication was a little slow through text but finally got a her address. Her place is OK. It's a trailer park and everyone seems to keep to themselves. She was a very considerate dream had a great time great head game ccg and k9 finish. Cleanup offered and no rush whatsoever will definitely repeat. She is a little heavier than her pictures but for what she offers an service not a deal breaker damage was. 8.
-
10-21-18 15:49 #67Senior Member

Posts: 139Bianca.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/988998460219
Anyone dreamt about her yet?
-
10-13-18 08:07 #66Regular Member

Posts: 17Yes, after seeing your post, she's definitely not a first timer. She said she was new to this and seemed innocent enough. She also claimed she used to work for a parlor, but even the massage skills were weak. She's definitely larger than her pics, but I was willing to give her a shot. It's been a rough week.
Originally Posted by MotownMichael
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






