Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,696 to 28,710 of 30325
-
11-15-18 18:24 #1630Banned Member

Posts: 7Waiting
This one does do what her ad says. She will setup appointment and once your arrive at the correct time, she will keep you waiting. Don't expect to get what her ad says. Not worth it.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/423103494077
-
11-15-18 17:39 #1629Senior Member

Posts: 279Thick Kendra
Anyone have any info on this thick milkshake?
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27384209/
I feel like she's been posting for a while now and I'm really tempted to TOFTT. But lately I've had a bad streak of shotty dreams and just want something fun and safe to break this bad streak LOL Researched her number but it seemed like a dead end. Any help appreciated, Cheers!
-
11-14-18 23:58 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 59Hot Blonde.
If my memory is right, $2 6 for hr.
Originally Posted by BBHunt
[View Original Post]
She was great.
-
11-14-18 20:48 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 83Emmy?
Does anyone else have any experience or recommendations with Emmy?
I've seen a few different posts / ads re: her, but nothing really conclusive. Please share if so! Thanks.
- # 704 xxx 9827 -- http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/834622691871 -.
- # 704 xxx 3911 -- http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/598151614329.
Originally Posted by Qcguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 19:09 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 293Bethany
She just told me that her friend is in town. Call Riley to make appt. You can find her number on her ads. I'm not associated with her.
Originally Posted by JsinFL1960
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 15:48 #1625Senior Member

Posts: 112Mt Holly UTR
I got a girl down in Mt Holly that I've seen a few times. Wanted me to put the word out that she was looking for some good guys to come visit her. PM me if your interested and I can give you some note details and her number. I will say she can not host, so it would have to be a car date or you'd have to pick her up and go get a room. Senior members only.
Put this here because I know the UTR section isn't as active.
-
11-14-18 15:45 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 719Bbw Dee totally fake pics 910 area code
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...t/27115278/Dee
OMG not even close. Trashy looking and nothing even close to resembling pics. Comes here regularly and is normally up in LKN Lake Norman and Huntersville. Not even close to worth it. Laughing at myself for even bothering to go see her. Wish I had bought 125 lottery tickets instead LOL. Avoid!
-
11-14-18 14:33 #1623Regular Member

Posts: 1I try to see her every time she comes to town, I missed her this time. Has anybody seen her Blonde friend? The photos Riley sent me were pretty good. BTW, for those that have not seen Riley, it's worth a visit. I'm hoping her friend is as good.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 13:12 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 142Yeah, I would be very careful. $ is too low (and great if true). And the website is so explicit, so clear. It just seems way, way TGTBT. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 17:37 #1621Senior Member

Posts: 132Wow those are some serious knockers. What was the dmg? You can PM me I'd youd like.
Originally Posted by Niceguycltnc
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 16:56 #1620Senior Member

Posts: 154Extreme GPS
https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina/charlotte/ These girls got inflated GPS.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 14:00 #1619Banned Member

Posts: 3Look who's back
Used to dream about her a lot good to have her back. Not the highest priced dream and always clean.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/840099007662
-
11-13-18 13:22 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 132I wouldn't trust it seems TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 12:23 #1617Senior Member

Posts: 29AmyMarks
I sent an email. Basically, requires you to do her web cam to meet first for $25. My bet is you never meet here.
Originally Posted by TarHeel85
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-18 11:55 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 513Tgtbt
Once again. If it seems TGTBT It's ALWAYS TGTBT.
http://tiffanys-secret.com
This one has a phone number.
http://northflorida.sugarnights.com/...y-jacksonville
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2880650
http://indianapolisescorts.net
http://www.southernbelleescorts.com
http://mistresszita.com
The list literally goes on and on. Cities all across America. It's not only a scam. It's a HUGE scam. ALWATS Trust your instincts men! Use your spidery senses!!










Reply With Quote





