Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,741 to 28,755 of 30311
-
11-05-18 10:11 #1571Senior Member

Posts: 179Damage?
What did that cost you?
Originally Posted by SwiftCreek
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 13:24 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 27Marie
I have seen Marie for a QV at her Mooresville incall. Place is well hidden and a nice apartment. A little dirty but the bedroom was clean. Her pics are real and has a nice rack with a little cushion for the pushin. She does request you to bring the protection which I did not mind. Covered BJ and then a few positions before I was spent. No drama and nice girl. Working on getting back to her for a repeat! Treat her well and she will treat you!
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 06:35 #1569Senior Member

Posts: 589Anyone seen Marie?
She advertises in Statesville and Mooresville a good bit and has for a few years. Wondering if anyone has seen her?
PK.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/367388565579
-
11-03-18 19:52 #1568Senior Member

Posts: 340Your inbox is full, cannot accept messages.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 17:31 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 425Saw her today. Very sweet girl. No obvious signs of demons and a nice hotel. Quite a breath of fresh air considering the lack of quality out there these days.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 14:22 #1566Senior Member

Posts: 291See post #1437 on this board.
Originally Posted by Kobe27
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 12:36 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 150Tabitha
She's available on the south side today. She doesn't seem to be available much these days, so catch her while you can. She's well reviewed on here. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/132894719955.
J.
-
11-03-18 12:35 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 139I'd Requests
For me, on very rare occasions. I usually decline, but have relented a couple of times for providers that are well reviewed over time, and no evidence of drama.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 12:09 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 293Riley in town this weekend
Riley told me she's in town till Monday.
-
11-03-18 11:07 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 56Any reviews of her perhaps I missed? Totally my type!
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/724366853794
-
11-03-18 09:26 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 3076I have had a few providers ask for this, I don't ever do it. For the most part, the ones I've met typically don't. If you really need to see her, you can always redact your sensitive info.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 07:08 #1560Senior Member

Posts: 130BB or did she require a hat?
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 02:02 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 273ID OR license
Hey Guys.
Does most or all of the providers you all see ask for or require any type of photo I'd? I wouldn't be comfortable with that!
-
11-02-18 22:11 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 201East side Angel
Was in the area yesterday and looked up one of my regulars, Angel, who is out of the crap hole and on her own again now. Service was fantastic as always, starting with her on her knees for a nice, slow, deep throat sucking, and then on her back for a nice hard pounding. For an older chick her body is fantastic and she knows how to fuck. If you are in the area check her out. I'm trying to get her and Liz to team up. I'll notify y'all if that happens. I think they would be fun together.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angel-es...arlotte-215619
-
11-02-18 21:28 #1557Regular Member

Posts: 21Extra drive
I have mentioned this to a couple and they don't care.
Originally Posted by Sully15
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





