Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2153

    Re: Platonic.

    Quote Originally Posted by DepthCharge  [View Original Post]
    It is what it is, but have others been finding that the "nothing physical" girls have been becoming more and more prevalent over the past several months? Increasingly, many I run across in my searches now literally put it right in their profiles... (snip)
    It's beyond frustrating for me -- you can see my previous posts. I renewed my premium membership a couple of weeks ago and I kind of regret it. Nowadays, if I find a girl who doesn't want anything physical, I send a final message saying that this is what SD's want and that she probably won't be able to find what she's looking for on SA.

    Speaking of "nothing physical," here are some more:

    1) Amy_EL (https://www.seeking.com/member/89a21...7-2eb162b10a90)
    Nothing physical.

    2) DDrussell (https://www.seeking.com/member/5454b...7-154f4e006fc1)
    She only wants "to give emotional support. ".

    3) PrettyYoungThing474 (https://www.seeking.com/member/90b06...f-97ace6abe88a)
    She's not comfortable with being physical.

    Also:

    4) angelgirl17 (https://www.seeking.com/member/91114...5-83fd955623e2)
    All I did was send a message of greeting and she immediately blocked me LOL. I wonder if this is someone who I have contacted before and who has since made a new account.

    5) trippyangie (https://www.seeking.com/member/54bfb...7-eaf04671d45c)
    She says that she's DTF. We set up a meeting for yesterday (Tuesday), but two hours before the meeting time, she messages me asking to reschedule. We're now scheduled to meet on Sunday, but we'll see.

  2. #2152

    Seeking intel.

    More intel from seeking:

    Sugarbaby1025.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/527af...0-5c0aac66efa8

    Looks young and very cute- will ask to text and makes her ploy for video / photos for $$ a batch, then meet up later this weekend- reduced rate of course. Waste of time, unless you want to take the chance for a scam.

  3. #2151

    SA intel

    Some intel from seeking:

    Bmorecounty.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/56039...f-f650eac3b991

    She gave me her number: is ppm, pics accurate, offers $. 5 for her and also will duos w her girlfriend for same $. 5- tho claims she is not really bi. Will do cam / video / photos too. She will send pics. Distance is a little to far for me so did not meet yet.

  4. #2150

    SA messages

    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, yes. I think you can send messages but you can't view replies, when you sign up as a new member. You'll have to pay up - 90 a month, or 240 for 3 months, I think. Highway robbery, if you ask me.
    I think all they let you send as a non-paying member is a canned response, can't sent your number, email or anything.

    I hate that they've raised prices and got rid of the cheaper introductory price. 2 years ago I got the first 30 day membership for Around 50-55 dollars.

  5. #2149
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Got on the SA site. Am I missing something? Appears to be a pay only site? Not sure what their rates are. Just put off by the pay only.
    Unfortunately, yes. I think you can send messages but you can't view replies, when you sign up as a new member. You'll have to pay up - 90 a month, or 240 for 3 months, I think. Highway robbery, if you ask me.

  6. #2148

    What do you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Got on the SA site. Am I missing something? Appears to be a pay only site? Not sure what their rates are. Just put off by the pay only.
    Are you talking about having to pay for access on the site or pay the Sugar Babies?

    The site has monthly fee or you get discount for paying for longer periods.

    The Sugar Babies?—that's where the challenge comes in, there's no "rate" like an agency. You have to talk to them and see if they are even DTF. Study this board (and the Richmond sugar board) to get more advice.

  7. #2147
    I was not able to find her profile on SA. I might be interested if you can please pm me her #. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    Imahappygirl https://www.seeking.com/member/9617f...9-229cad4ccb0f.

    Young redhead looking for help quickly. I have her digits if you want to connect directly. I've never met her but she sounds motivated.

  8. #2146

    Sa

    Got on the SA site. Am I missing something? Appears to be a pay only site? Not sure what their rates are. Just put off by the pay only.

  9. #2145
    Imahappygirl https://www.seeking.com/member/9617f...9-229cad4ccb0f.

    Young redhead looking for help quickly. I have her digits if you want to connect directly. I've never met her but she sounds motivated.

  10. #2144

    Updated updates

    MarigoldClassic - https://www.seeking.com/member/94f07...a-c3487632bb25.

    Turned out to be a huuuuge dud. Took a few weeks of texting to figure that out. Don't waste your time.

    Arianna (formerly) - https://www.seeking.com/member/a09fb...3-7c3278e422f6.

    She made another account, but I have to apologize about this one because I gave her a positive endorsement the last time I posted about her. Let her serve as a reminder no matter how much you think you know them, how much you helped, or what they say the option to ghost will always be there (and she did).

  11. #2143
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Eve,

    Has flaked on me a few times as well, not worth the effort when there is younger and better around.
    Same result for me. Flaked twice.

  12. #2142

    WYP babes

    I accepted a low offer today, then was informed that she was only selling nudes and videos. I told her I was interested in something more intimate, involving playtime. She told me it was against the website rules and it's a good thing she's so "nice" or she would report me. I almost replied that it's also illegal to use their site to sell pics and vids, but blocked her instead.

  13. #2141

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by MBNewGuy  [View Original Post]
    Marylandgirl1989 has been haggling with me all weekend. Kind of strange as I've never had someone do this. Yesterday and today she came at me with "I guess you can't afford. ". Wrong. I quickly pointed out that there's a difference in what I can afford and what I'm willing to offer. Her tenacity hinted at someone who's a bit desperate. I'm not interested in that. Today I finally told her to just walk the fuck away as some normal world shit was pissing me off, and I was tired of dealing with her.

    On another note, I got reinstated at SA. The customer service person said I had been reported numerous times for TOS violations and they're giving me one last chance. If I had been reported so many times prior, you'd think they would have notified me earlier.
    When I first started I think I got some notifications. The site forced me to check some boxes and agree not to do the things on the TOS a couple times then it went away. Best I could tell was it was a few of the GPS women I turned down who I'm sure assumed because I wasn't willing to pay their price I must be a fake daddy. But their programmers are not good, and it wouldn't surprise me to see they're not properly notifying people IF that were really the case.

  14. #2140

    Be Careful

    Loved pics posted by Amelialee100 . She agreed to a date price. I asked for pics and she sent nudes, and quickly offered to meet at a hotel. She said she was a model and dental student, and could sometimes host. Her messages trying to set up a time and place were condescending and rude, which is not what I need in my playtime, and I just told her I didn't think we were a good match. Received a string of texts that included very interesting combinations of curse works, and in the end said I was a broke a-- b- and didn't know what a sb was. I made mistake of sending a short reply that I had had plenty of sb's and her response showed she was no sb (was that a Lloyd Benson quote?). Faced another deluge of texts I can't repeat and then a text from another number saying if I insulted his girl again I would regret it. Been doing this for a while and that was a first for me. Not sure what I would have been walking into.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...BqMLEAKERpY9VG

  15. #2139
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    JayMoneyATM: http://www.seeking.com/member/8cb693...8-a6be9a9d7e7e.

    DTF. Hosting out of a motel in Jessup. Asked $$. 5 for an hour. Uses BP girl language ('roses', P4 P,etc). I don't have the time to visit today, but if I had spare time I would take one for the team and explore.

    Marylandgirl1989: https://www.seeking.com/member/0f742...4-9cdbb2d5fbaa.

    DTF. I did not get a quote from her, but texting indicated she was open. However you had to provide a venue.

    I am leaning towards those who can host, as getting a motel is a PITA and I don't like giving them my info.
    Marylandgirl1989 has been haggling with me all weekend. Kind of strange as I've never had someone do this. Yesterday and today she came at me with "I guess you can't afford. ". Wrong. I quickly pointed out that there's a difference in what I can afford and what I'm willing to offer. Her tenacity hinted at someone who's a bit desperate. I'm not interested in that. Today I finally told her to just walk the fuck away as some normal world shit was pissing me off, and I was tired of dealing with her.

    On another note, I got reinstated at SA. The customer service person said I had been reported numerous times for TOS violations and they're giving me one last chance. If I had been reported so many times prior, you'd think they would have notified me earlier.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape