Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #2138

    Anna / Amber

    This post would fall under three categories;.

    The Street Walker. Which Amber was.

    Seeking Arrangements. Ditto.

    UTR. Presently.

    As with any former addict, once clean and sober weight gain were often imminent.

    And in Amber's case, there was also another side effect. A geometrical increases in sexual appetite that's in direct correlation to her sobriety. Put it another way, Amber was always a lot of fun, but now her proclivity to please is totally off the chart. And boy, did I take advantage of her "sobriety" - perversion was an understatement.

    Amber's weight gain wasn't prohibitive when we'd hooked up in late August. Her pink nippled breasts were opulent and full. Her blue-green eyes already luminous against her alabaster skin positively twinkle. Perfectly complementing her soft, rounded features. That said, I've heard Amber's weight gain has become a linear proposition.

    Either way, she's great fun. Always a good time to be had.

    Aiight, Dog, out.

  2. #2137

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DepthCharge  [View Original Post]
    It is what it is, but have others been finding that the "nothing physical" girls have been becoming more and more prevalent over the past several months? Increasingly, many I run across in my searches now literally put it right in their profiles. On one hand, having it there saves me all the back and forth messaging only to find out they thought they were going to get paid hundreds of dollars for just some friendly conversation, but on the other hand, it just shows that (at least for me recently) a larger amount of delusional / stupid chicks are hopping on the site just expecting money for absolutely nothing. I encountered a ton of GPSers when I first started using SA, but at least they understood they were expected to give it up, many just had ridiculous expectations as to the price they'd receive in return for it. Most could be easily bargained down from that price point. Now there seem to be more and more who are joining sites like SA or WYP or whatever and thinking "free money". I know how women are, but it still boggles my mind every time I see a profile or a report on here or get told it firsthand, that the chick is only interested in a platonic relationship. I don't want a 21 year old friend for conversation or advice and if I did, I don't pay my friends hundreds of dollars to hang out and talk to them. I really hope there aren't any guys out there actually encouraging these girls.
    There definitely are some encouraging it because I think they may lack the self esteem or something to know their moneys worth. As a lot of you vets have pointed out, we're in the position of power here. When I see something that's not reasonable I just say "thanks for your time" and they usually go down because they need the money. That being said, maybe the onus isn't on us though? If you're into weird things, maybe it's not a bad thing to have to pay more for it, but it's definitely not a bargaining tool to be used against daddies.

    I hate to say it, but can't we just report the "online only" things?

  3. #2136

    2nd link

    Quote Originally Posted by Zdkint  [View Original Post]
    Marylandgirl1989: https://www.seeking.com/member/0f742...4-9cdbb2d5fbaa.

    DTF. I did not get a quote from her, but texting indicated she was open. However you had to provide a venue.
    I saw her earlier this year. See my post.

    Likit.

  4. #2135

    Have one looking for more daddies

    She's been talked about on here, not sure of her current profile name, had taken other one down.

    Tall, thick, can host.

    Seniors PM me for details, especially if your membership has ended on SA.

  5. #2134

    Intel Update

    JayMoneyATM: http://www.seeking.com/member/8cb693...8-a6be9a9d7e7e.

    DTF. Hosting out of a motel in Jessup. Asked $$. 5 for an hour. Uses BP girl language ('roses', P4 P,etc). I don't have the time to visit today, but if I had spare time I would take one for the team and explore.

    Marylandgirl1989: https://www.seeking.com/member/0f742...4-9cdbb2d5fbaa.

    DTF. I did not get a quote from her, but texting indicated she was open. However you had to provide a venue.

    I am leaning towards those who can host, as getting a motel is a PITA and I don't like giving them my info.

  6. #2133
    Fitgrl72 https://www.seeking.com/member/679e3...8-bb4dae0b5b0f.

    She messaged me she'll be in Baltimore on Tuesday, I can't meet, but she's definitely dtf, didn't get further.

    Mbali2021 - Petite AA Girl, dtf, I think she may be shut down now, as I only have old messages and can't see a link, but if you see a similar username she wants $$ upfront and $$ when you get to her. Was not polite when I said no way.

    MagicalKissandKitty -https://www.seeking.com/member/2900b...6-dcd8983f5b6f - Have met before under an old username, dtf, not my type, she took 3 $ in the past.

    KatieMinola - https://www.seeking.com/member/1ec6b...d-435c789b6664 - Online only, talked for a few days before she dropped that hammer. Is Married.

  7. #2132
    Quote Originally Posted by YeongIl  [View Original Post]
    I believe that she is back, with two accounts:
    - imahappygirl19 (https://www.seeking.com/member/9617f...9-229cad4ccb0f)
    - Happygirl261 (https://www.seeking.com/member/39ea8...c-f7c2cffa16c1)

    She messaged me from her imahappygirl19 account. I am personally not interested (I'm looking for my 2nd Y2K SB LOL), but someone here may be interested.
    Has anyone met her? She has messaged me a ton as well, and I do have a thing for redheads, York is a bit of a drive, and she wants me to provide a motel.

  8. #2131

    Re: More Intel

    (No Username) (https://www.seeking.com/member/c2816...0-cd487ab28a2e)
    She says that she's DTF. I'm not able to meet her, though, so maybe someone here would be interested?

  9. #2130

    Re: Some Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    Imahappygirl18.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/07975...0-1edeff4b19de

    This may be taken down but she was eager and dtf $$, had to go to her, too far for me.
    I believe that she is back, with two accounts:
    - imahappygirl19 (https://www.seeking.com/member/9617f...9-229cad4ccb0f)
    - Happygirl261 (https://www.seeking.com/member/39ea8...c-f7c2cffa16c1)

    She messaged me from her imahappygirl19 account. I am personally not interested (I'm looking for my 2nd Y2K SB LOL), but someone here may be interested.

  10. #2129

    ?

    I'm familiar with WYP. Could someone please shoot me a PM and let me know what SD and SA means?

    Thank you.

  11. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCat12  [View Original Post]
    So my SA account got suspended and permanently banned at the same time for using escort terminology. Never been suspended or warned before. I have never used escort terminalogy. What I say is lookin for nsa fwb hbu. How does this make sense?!
    Same thing just happened to me tonight. I'm going to try to get it reinstated if that's possible. I know who reported me. And she couldn't wait to discuss escort terminology. I eventually blocked her because I got tired of her antics and then she got me banned.

  12. #2127

    Platonic.

    It is what it is, but have others been finding that the "nothing physical" girls have been becoming more and more prevalent over the past several months? Increasingly, many I run across in my searches now literally put it right in their profiles. On one hand, having it there saves me all the back and forth messaging only to find out they thought they were going to get paid hundreds of dollars for just some friendly conversation, but on the other hand, it just shows that (at least for me recently) a larger amount of delusional / stupid chicks are hopping on the site just expecting money for absolutely nothing. I encountered a ton of GPSers when I first started using SA, but at least they understood they were expected to give it up, many just had ridiculous expectations as to the price they'd receive in return for it. Most could be easily bargained down from that price point. Now there seem to be more and more who are joining sites like SA or WYP or whatever and thinking "free money". I know how women are, but it still boggles my mind every time I see a profile or a report on here or get told it firsthand, that the chick is only interested in a platonic relationship. I don't want a 21 year old friend for conversation or advice and if I did, I don't pay my friends hundreds of dollars to hang out and talk to them. I really hope there aren't any guys out there actually encouraging these girls.

  13. #2126
    Man that was tough to read. Dude must have a stuck period key on his keyboard from shooting too many spanker shots on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    Are you a bot?

  14. #2125
    Quote Originally Posted by Wsp25  [View Original Post]
    Found a gem on SA. She's early twenties, white, cute, nice body, no drugs, doesn't smoke. Not the best head game but her cuteness and body make up for it. She is looking for one more guy. She is picky, prefers white, 30-50, non smoker. Looking to trade for a similar gem.
    This one would like a MMF or maybe a MMMF small party. We are thinking hotel in the Baltimore / Towson area during a nice lunch break. Say from 12-2 or 1-3. She has to approve. Looking for same criteria above. Recently tested would be huge plus as well.

  15. 11-10-18 07:38


  16. #2124

    Nope

    Nope, just a lot of bad grammar LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    Are you a bot?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape