rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 857 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13807

    Paige dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSpec  [View Original Post]
    I've been sticking to escorts lately, but I've been having cravings for the open minded mature party girl of my dreams. When it comes to my elusive mid 30's to mid 50's escort, the ad pages haven't been too kind on the reliable escort front.

    Now I have returned to this site in search of my Moby Dick.

    Anyone know a mature WSW who's freaky and down to party. ?

    I have quite a few escorts I can vouch for both in the Detroit and Flint areas. But I've been out of the SW loop for a bit and was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a good provider who is complete freak and interested in partying.

    I'll be posting on escorts I've been dreaming about the past 6 months. (Stacie, Rain, Amber, Belle, Alecia, Paige {RIP}, Dora, and others) in their prospective forums very soon.

    P.S. If you want some good info on escorts, I'm down to trade some tales of providers down for most anything.

    I've seen a few shitty ones to warn about as well.

    I tend to stick to those with consistent service, reasonable donations, dependability, and services beyond what most providers offer.

    I need to scratch an itch that I am starting to think only a proper WSW "MILF" can reach.
    When did Paige pass away.

  2. #13806

    Veronica on Vernor

    WSW, 34 yrs old, about 5'3 120 pounds with blonde / highlighted hair. Nothing special in the looks department but she knows how to give a good bbbjwcim, . 2 was the damage, no digits, I will definitely repeat if I see her around again. Says she's knew to the area, originally from schoolcraft / Meyers area.

  3. #13805
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    I have recently seen Amber from Southwest, I received her number from one of our very valued members. We did a car date everything went well she provided as agreed and it was drama-free will definitely repeat.
    Spent an hour and a half driving around last night on the Ave and came up empty. Sent Amber a text and 10 minutes later I got her in my car blowing the shit out of me. BBBJTC, BLS, 20 and a small tip because I'm a nice guy LOL.

  4. #13804

    Been sticking to escorts, but looking for.

    I've been sticking to escorts lately, but I've been having cravings for the open minded mature party girl of my dreams. When it comes to my elusive mid 30's to mid 50's escort, the ad pages haven't been too kind on the reliable escort front.

    Now I have returned to this site in search of my Moby Dick.

    Anyone know a mature WSW who's freaky and down to party. ?

    I have quite a few escorts I can vouch for both in the Detroit and Flint areas. But I've been out of the SW loop for a bit and was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a good provider who is complete freak and interested in partying.

    I'll be posting on escorts I've been dreaming about the past 6 months. (Stacie, Rain, Amber, Belle, Alecia, Paige {RIP}, Dora, and others) in their prospective forums very soon.

    P.S. If you want some good info on escorts, I'm down to trade some tales of providers down for most anything.

    I've seen a few shitty ones to warn about as well.

    I tend to stick to those with consistent service, reasonable donations, dependability, and services beyond what most providers offer.

    I need to scratch an itch that I am starting to think only a proper WSW "MILF" can reach.

  5. #13803

    Amber

    I have recently seen Amber from Southwest, I received her number from one of our very valued members. We did a car date everything went well she provided as agreed and it was drama-free will definitely repeat.

  6. #13802

    Amanda

    Thanks to the good members of this board I received digits for Amanda. I had a car date with Amanda it was everything included for forty went very good she seems like a nice girl and a decent Provider from what I seen on my one visit I would definitely repeat with her for the price and no BS service.

  7. #13801

    Just did

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSureY  [View Original Post]
    Why wouldn't you just send me a PM and ask? I don't have a problem sharing.
    I just did, thank you sir.

  8. #13800

    Renee, Fort

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbfe147  [View Original Post]
    She's crazy as hell.
    Thanks, glad I passed on her.

  9. #13799
    Quote Originally Posted by Riya9338  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys can someone please share.
    Why wouldn't you just send me a PM and ask? I don't have a problem sharing.

  10. #13798

    Share please

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSureY  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance to hook up with this one, good attitude, good skills, and has a working phone LOL. I'll repeat.
    Hey guys can someone please share.

  11. #13797

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger998  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising fort and saw Maddie out by junction and the truck stop, passed her up because of past reviews and personal experience, then saw a WSW walking past the service center and I met up with her by the gas station by Clark. She said her name was Renee, I believe, longer dark hair, smaller build, what skin was exposed, tattoos, never picked her up. Any comments on Renee?
    She's crazy as hell.

  12. #13796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    The Ave

    There LE was everywhere tonight on the Ave and only a few girls out. I gave up and went home.

  13. #13795
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    I know a really nice WSW in Southwest that would like to meet a few guys. She's in her early 20's and has a thick body. PM me if you would like her number.

    P.S. It's a 20 dollar BJ, please don't ask me a bunch of questions about her. Text her and find out for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by BustOne  [View Original Post]
    First I like to say thanks to RS for hooking me up with digits.

    I've seen this young lady a few times now, she's not a super model but she's a very nice young girl with a can-do attitude. She lives off the track so the scoop seems safe to me. 20 for a BBBJTC with BLS. I give her an extra 5 because she's on time and does a good job. I will repeat.
    Finally got a chance to hook up with this one, good attitude, good skills, and has a working phone LOL. I'll repeat.

  14. #13794

    Virginia Ave.

    Ran across Virginia again, scooped. Petite longer brown hair small tits and ass, but just right if you're into that. Went to notel. Bbbjcimws and FS. Gave. 7 including tip as she provided a good time, and got right to it without getting lost in the bathroom for an hour like most of these SWs.

  15. #13793

    Maddie and Renee fort.

    Was cruising fort and saw Maddie out by junction and the truck stop, passed her up because of past reviews and personal experience, then saw a WSW walking past the service center and I met up with her by the gas station by Clark. She said her name was Renee, I believe, longer dark hair, smaller build, what skin was exposed, tattoos, never picked her up. Any comments on Renee?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape