Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 19147
-
11-12-18 11:12 #13807Senior Member

Posts: 206Paige dead.
When did Paige pass away.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 10:35 #13806Regular Member

Posts: 35Veronica on Vernor
WSW, 34 yrs old, about 5'3 120 pounds with blonde / highlighted hair. Nothing special in the looks department but she knows how to give a good bbbjwcim, . 2 was the damage, no digits, I will definitely repeat if I see her around again. Says she's knew to the area, originally from schoolcraft / Meyers area.
-
11-12-18 10:32 #13805Banned Member

Posts: 46Spent an hour and a half driving around last night on the Ave and came up empty. Sent Amber a text and 10 minutes later I got her in my car blowing the shit out of me. BBBJTC, BLS, 20 and a small tip because I'm a nice guy LOL.
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-18 10:03 #13804Senior Member

Posts: 43Been sticking to escorts, but looking for.
I've been sticking to escorts lately, but I've been having cravings for the open minded mature party girl of my dreams. When it comes to my elusive mid 30's to mid 50's escort, the ad pages haven't been too kind on the reliable escort front.
Now I have returned to this site in search of my Moby Dick.
Anyone know a mature WSW who's freaky and down to party. ?
I have quite a few escorts I can vouch for both in the Detroit and Flint areas. But I've been out of the SW loop for a bit and was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a good provider who is complete freak and interested in partying.
I'll be posting on escorts I've been dreaming about the past 6 months. (Stacie, Rain, Amber, Belle, Alecia, Paige {RIP}, Dora, and others) in their prospective forums very soon.
P.S. If you want some good info on escorts, I'm down to trade some tales of providers down for most anything.
I've seen a few shitty ones to warn about as well.
I tend to stick to those with consistent service, reasonable donations, dependability, and services beyond what most providers offer.
I need to scratch an itch that I am starting to think only a proper WSW "MILF" can reach.
-
11-11-18 08:47 #13803Senior Member

Posts: 356Amber
I have recently seen Amber from Southwest, I received her number from one of our very valued members. We did a car date everything went well she provided as agreed and it was drama-free will definitely repeat.
-
11-11-18 06:59 #13802Senior Member

Posts: 356Amanda
Thanks to the good members of this board I received digits for Amanda. I had a car date with Amanda it was everything included for forty went very good she seems like a nice girl and a decent Provider from what I seen on my one visit I would definitely repeat with her for the price and no BS service.
-
11-11-18 05:21 #13801Senior Member

Posts: 53Just did
I just did, thank you sir.
Originally Posted by NotSureY
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 05:17 #13800Senior Member

Posts: 259Renee, Fort
Thanks, glad I passed on her.
Originally Posted by Jbfe147
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-18 00:40 #13799Banned Member

Posts: 46Why wouldn't you just send me a PM and ask? I don't have a problem sharing.
Originally Posted by Riya9338
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 19:59 #13798Senior Member

Posts: 53Share please
Hey guys can someone please share.
Originally Posted by NotSureY
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 17:00 #13797Senior Member

Posts: 655Renee
She's crazy as hell.
Originally Posted by Monger998
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 04:23 #13796Senior Member

Posts: 241The Ave
There LE was everywhere tonight on the Ave and only a few girls out. I gave up and went home.
-
11-10-18 01:35 #13795Banned Member

Posts: 46
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
Finally got a chance to hook up with this one, good attitude, good skills, and has a working phone LOL. I'll repeat.
Originally Posted by BustOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-18 00:19 #13794Senior Member

Posts: 259Virginia Ave.
Ran across Virginia again, scooped. Petite longer brown hair small tits and ass, but just right if you're into that. Went to notel. Bbbjcimws and FS. Gave. 7 including tip as she provided a good time, and got right to it without getting lost in the bathroom for an hour like most of these SWs.
-
11-10-18 00:07 #13793Senior Member

Posts: 259Maddie and Renee fort.
Was cruising fort and saw Maddie out by junction and the truck stop, passed her up because of past reviews and personal experience, then saw a WSW walking past the service center and I met up with her by the gas station by Clark. She said her name was Renee, I believe, longer dark hair, smaller build, what skin was exposed, tattoos, never picked her up. Any comments on Renee?










Reply With Quote





