Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 492 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 7374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSuga27  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/164617513768

    I had a dream with her today that was rushed (maybe 8 min bbbbj at most) them made to believe that we would continue later in the day. Then called later and asked for. 8 more donation after I had already donated $.0, but I was more upset about how rude she was over the phone. YMMV, but I will definitely not repeat.
    I have never once had a good experience whenever one of these ladies said that we'd continue "later".

  2. #308

    Rude'

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...1/164617513768

    I had a dream with her today that was rushed (maybe 8 min bbbbj at most) them made to believe that we would continue later in the day. Then called later and asked for. 8 more donation after I had already donated $.0, but I was more upset about how rude she was over the phone. YMMV, but I will definitely not repeat.

  3. #307

    Palmer Lexy

    Anyone have her current number? She hasn't posted in a long time, but she was seeing people UTR as of a few months ago.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/worcester...-8281/1/130303

  4. #306

    Aila

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    Isla is very sweet it's 1. 4 for the half hour she kisses daty is on the menu everything covered after that she rides and she rides well treat her right very pretty girl.
    Are you talking about this Aila? Just wanted to confirm. Is the incall location secure and discreet? Are there pimps eyeing you?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/560060124315

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/996709665661

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/833636222682

  5. #305

    Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Who is this person doing the escort warnings posts. To have the knowledge about a girl's medical problems, he would have to do blood tests for every one. Plus, if he knows these girls are thieves, he must be losing a lot of money being robbed.
    Not only that. This is the unluckiest guy. It seems like all these woman rob him at his home. Take it with a huge grain of salt. Its a page that has prostitutes and this site apparently lets anything go. USG is the best site for the reviews. Read it there, discuss it here. We may have different experiences, who knows.

  6. #304

    Escort Warnings Guy

    Who is this person doing the escort warnings posts. To have the knowledge about a girl's medical problems, he would have to do blood tests for every one. Plus, if he knows these girls are thieves, he must be losing a lot of money being robbed.

  7. #303

    Aila w

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamelon;401716aila1
    Saw a few old posts for this provider, saw she is still posting. Wasn't sure if anyone saw her recently and how she was? Looks good in pics and offers extras, wanted to check before TOFTT.
    Isla is very sweet it's 1. 4 for the half hour she kisses daty is on the menu everything covered after that she rides and she rides well treat her right very pretty girl.

  8. #302

    Tonya

    Quote Originally Posted by BenignNine  [View Original Post]
    Saw her profile updated with a new review (I don't have a paid membership) but have no idea if she's active again. Some of the pics are very old, I think, but there were a few I didn't recognize.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tonya-es...-england-62398
    Are used to be a regular for a couple of years up until about five months ago. I knew her by the name Amanda. She was very hot, great body, but then something happened. Last time I went and seen her she has lost a significant amount of weight. I asked her how she lost the week and she told me she just wasn't eating that much. I saw a lot of bruising and Minor are scabbing which was alarming.

    Those pictures on a Erotic monkey are old pictures when she was in great shape. I won't repeat have not been back.

    Just my two cents good luck.

  9. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Have you been able to contact her? I tried but no success.
    Not in the last 2-3 weeks despite various attempts, which is unfortunate since she was one of the better providers once you were with her. She'd actually become more reliable recently, seemed to have stopped her unfortunate hobbies and in some programs, making plans for the future etc. So who knows what happened. She had disappeared for some months earlier before her return so she may come back.

  10. #300

    Nawww

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    The "fishy" 🐟 smell could have been an STD. You were wise not to repeat.
    Prolly only a yeast infection or simply 3 days worth of monger c*m. LOL.

  11. #299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279
    Thanks bruh, awesome feedback.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForthI  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last summer in e. Windsor. She is not the girl in the pics, nor is she anything close to that hot. The service was poor and she kept saying "are you almost finished?" I would not repeat.

  12. #298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by MrD611  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year around spring 2017, she used to post all the time and stopped when BP got shut down. She went by the name Raven. She told me she's not black, but people think she is (I think she is dark skinned hispanic or mixed, can't remember). She used to post up with a girl called Diamond who was a lighter skinned, thicker hispanic girl.

    The good. Her pics are accurate, very nice spinner body, cool personality, rates were reasonable. I can't comment on Greek as that's not my thing. The bad. She rushed me a bit, she asked me to bring the rubber, she's allergic to latex (so she said) and it was hurting her, so my 30 minute session was more like 10 minutes. Also, there was a stench in my nether regions at the end of the session. I went home and showered. And the stench did not go away. Never experienced anything like that. It took almost 48 hours for that to go away. She is also a heavy smoker and all my clothes reeked like smoke / pot after leaving.

    I didn't repeat because of the stench, maybe that was a one time thing. She might be worth trying as she has a very nice bod.
    The "fishy" 🐟 smell could have been an STD. You were wise not to repeat.

  13. #297

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by MrD611  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year around spring 2017, she used to post all the time and stopped when BP got shut down. She went by the name Raven. She told me she's not black, but people think she is (I think she is dark skinned hispanic or mixed, can't remember). She used to post up with a girl called Diamond who was a lighter skinned, thicker hispanic girl.

    The good. Her pics are accurate, very nice spinner body, cool personality, rates were reasonable. I can't comment on Greek as that's not my thing. The bad. She rushed me a bit, she asked me to bring the rubber, she's allergic to latex (so she said) and it was hurting her, so my 30 minute session was more like 10 minutes. Also, there was a stench in my nether regions at the end of the session. I went home and showered. And the stench did not go away. Never experienced anything like that. It took almost 48 hours for that to go away. She is also a heavy smoker and all my clothes reeked like smoke / pot after leaving.

    I didn't repeat because of the stench, maybe that was a one time thing. She might be worth trying as she has a very nice bod.
    Thanks for the good info. Maybe give it a try and report back how it was.

  14. #296

    Saw her last year

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamelon  [View Original Post]
    Any info on girl posting as little freak. Interested in any petite black girls that may provide Greek, feel free to pm or any preggo providers as well. Link is http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/168832485333.
    I saw her last year around spring 2017, she used to post all the time and stopped when BP got shut down. She went by the name Raven. She told me she's not black, but people think she is (I think she is dark skinned hispanic or mixed, can't remember). She used to post up with a girl called Diamond who was a lighter skinned, thicker hispanic girl.

    The good. Her pics are accurate, very nice spinner body, cool personality, rates were reasonable. I can't comment on Greek as that's not my thing. The bad. She rushed me a bit, she asked me to bring the rubber, she's allergic to latex (so she said) and it was hurting her, so my 30 minute session was more like 10 minutes. Also, there was a stench in my nether regions at the end of the session. I went home and showered. And the stench did not go away. Never experienced anything like that. It took almost 48 hours for that to go away. She is also a heavy smoker and all my clothes reeked like smoke / pot after leaving.

    I didn't repeat because of the stench, maybe that was a one time thing. She might be worth trying as she has a very nice bod.

  15. #295

    Aila.

    Saw a few old posts for this provider, saw she is still posting. Wasn't sure if anyone saw her recently and how she was? Looks good in pics and offers extras, wanted to check before TOFTT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape