Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 473 of 492 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 7374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #294

    Little freak.

    Any info on girl posting as little freak. Interested in any petite black girls that may provide Greek, feel free to pm or any preggo providers as well. Link is http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/168832485333.

  2. #293

    Jess

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/584211009607

    Does anyone have experience with Jess. Pics look hot. Seems like she rooms with Krissy? Would love to know rate, experience, safety, and discretion info if any.

  3. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaldo  [View Original Post]
    Her number in the most recent ad I've found is 413-337-9055, however the ad is from about a month ago.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/575253308608
    Have you been able to contact her? I tried but no success.

  4. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Edit: Just saw a Hartford post from August. Any more intel? THx again.

    Hey guys, I read the thread but was wondering if anyone had experience with this Joanna / Kelly / Jewles? Different numbers, different ads, same pics pop up. Dunno if it's different providers, or the same on the go. TGTBT? Thanks!

    Jewles in Springfield or Hartford - 860-809-1321 - http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/701298060678.

    Kelly in Danvers. Same # - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-escort-danvers-408003#erotic.

    Joanna in East Danvers - 401-584-0133 - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joanna-e...windsor-420127.
    I saw her last summer in e. Windsor. She is not the girl in the pics, nor is she anything close to that hot. The service was poor and she kept saying "are you almost finished?" I would not repeat.

  5. #290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Joanna / Kelly / Jewles?

    Edit: Just saw a Hartford post from August. Any more intel? THx again.

    Hey guys, I read the thread but was wondering if anyone had experience with this Joanna / Kelly / Jewles? Different numbers, different ads, same pics pop up. Dunno if it's different providers, or the same on the go. TGTBT? Thanks!

    Jewles in Springfield or Hartford - 860-809-1321 - http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/701298060678.

    Kelly in Danvers. Same # - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-escort-danvers-408003#erotic.

    Joanna in East Danvers - 401-584-0133 - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joanna-e...windsor-420127.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg‎   02.jpg‎  

  6. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    She's that chick some guy has been posting has hep c and robs and whatever other dumb bs he posts up there. If its one of you guys I wish you would stop. Its making it difficult to weed through the shit and find the good ones.
    I agree with you on this. Who is this guy who keeps giving reports on providers on STG. To give these kinds of reports, he would have to be some kind of doctor who takes blood samples when he visits a provider. If he is being robbed, he must be really losing a lot of money. LOL.

  7. #288

    Who Is She Answered

    Quote Originally Posted by BenignNine  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen her post before but recently ran into her on SA.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/418593903809
    She's that chick some guy has been posting has hep c and robs and whatever other dumb bs he posts up there. If its one of you guys I wish you would stop. Its making it difficult to weed through the shit and find the good ones.

  8. #287

    Who is this?

    Hadn't seen her post before but recently ran into her on SA.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/418593903809

  9. #286

    Tonya's back?

    Saw her profile updated with a new review (I don't have a paid membership) but have no idea if she's active again. Some of the pics are very old, I think, but there were a few I didn't recognize.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tonya-es...-england-62398

  10. #285

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Donaldo  [View Original Post]
    Her number in the most recent ad I've found is 413-337-9055, however the ad is from about a month ago.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/575253308608
    Thanks for the info!

  11. #284

    Tori

    Hey guys,

    In the past I was looking at a hot little spinner named Tori. I did not have a chance to give her a try. She was based out of holyoke.

    I have not seen her ad in a few months. I was wondering if she still takes appts.

    If any of you have any info & perhaps digits, I'd appreciate it.

    Thanks.

    Kev.

  12. #283

    Re Claire / jocelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by DoinThisToLong  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have contact info on her? I have seen her before but lost her number.
    Her number in the most recent ad I've found is 413-337-9055, however the ad is from about a month ago.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/575253308608

  13. #282

    Anyone?

    Has anyone tried this provider?

    Her arms look clean, no bruises or needle holes.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...w/988410402181

  14. #281

    Claire / jocelyn

    Does anyone have contact info on her? I have seen her before but lost her number.

  15. #280

    Recommendation / UTR.

    Saw Allie, Marilyn, jenny, Leigh, and Jocelyn already. Any new / recommended girls left in spfld area? Lots of girls seem to have moved on. Would love some UTR if anyone is willing to share.

    Also who is this wanted girl?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/451569380622

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape