Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 473 of 492 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 7380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #300

    Nawww

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    The "fishy" 🐟 smell could have been an STD. You were wise not to repeat.
    Prolly only a yeast infection or simply 3 days worth of monger c*m. LOL.

  2. #299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279
    Thanks bruh, awesome feedback.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForthI  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last summer in e. Windsor. She is not the girl in the pics, nor is she anything close to that hot. The service was poor and she kept saying "are you almost finished?" I would not repeat.

  3. #298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by MrD611  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year around spring 2017, she used to post all the time and stopped when BP got shut down. She went by the name Raven. She told me she's not black, but people think she is (I think she is dark skinned hispanic or mixed, can't remember). She used to post up with a girl called Diamond who was a lighter skinned, thicker hispanic girl.

    The good. Her pics are accurate, very nice spinner body, cool personality, rates were reasonable. I can't comment on Greek as that's not my thing. The bad. She rushed me a bit, she asked me to bring the rubber, she's allergic to latex (so she said) and it was hurting her, so my 30 minute session was more like 10 minutes. Also, there was a stench in my nether regions at the end of the session. I went home and showered. And the stench did not go away. Never experienced anything like that. It took almost 48 hours for that to go away. She is also a heavy smoker and all my clothes reeked like smoke / pot after leaving.

    I didn't repeat because of the stench, maybe that was a one time thing. She might be worth trying as she has a very nice bod.
    The "fishy" 🐟 smell could have been an STD. You were wise not to repeat.

  4. #297

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by MrD611  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year around spring 2017, she used to post all the time and stopped when BP got shut down. She went by the name Raven. She told me she's not black, but people think she is (I think she is dark skinned hispanic or mixed, can't remember). She used to post up with a girl called Diamond who was a lighter skinned, thicker hispanic girl.

    The good. Her pics are accurate, very nice spinner body, cool personality, rates were reasonable. I can't comment on Greek as that's not my thing. The bad. She rushed me a bit, she asked me to bring the rubber, she's allergic to latex (so she said) and it was hurting her, so my 30 minute session was more like 10 minutes. Also, there was a stench in my nether regions at the end of the session. I went home and showered. And the stench did not go away. Never experienced anything like that. It took almost 48 hours for that to go away. She is also a heavy smoker and all my clothes reeked like smoke / pot after leaving.

    I didn't repeat because of the stench, maybe that was a one time thing. She might be worth trying as she has a very nice bod.
    Thanks for the good info. Maybe give it a try and report back how it was.

  5. #296

    Saw her last year

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamelon  [View Original Post]
    Any info on girl posting as little freak. Interested in any petite black girls that may provide Greek, feel free to pm or any preggo providers as well. Link is http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/168832485333.
    I saw her last year around spring 2017, she used to post all the time and stopped when BP got shut down. She went by the name Raven. She told me she's not black, but people think she is (I think she is dark skinned hispanic or mixed, can't remember). She used to post up with a girl called Diamond who was a lighter skinned, thicker hispanic girl.

    The good. Her pics are accurate, very nice spinner body, cool personality, rates were reasonable. I can't comment on Greek as that's not my thing. The bad. She rushed me a bit, she asked me to bring the rubber, she's allergic to latex (so she said) and it was hurting her, so my 30 minute session was more like 10 minutes. Also, there was a stench in my nether regions at the end of the session. I went home and showered. And the stench did not go away. Never experienced anything like that. It took almost 48 hours for that to go away. She is also a heavy smoker and all my clothes reeked like smoke / pot after leaving.

    I didn't repeat because of the stench, maybe that was a one time thing. She might be worth trying as she has a very nice bod.

  6. #295

    Aila.

    Saw a few old posts for this provider, saw she is still posting. Wasn't sure if anyone saw her recently and how she was? Looks good in pics and offers extras, wanted to check before TOFTT.

  7. #294

    Little freak.

    Any info on girl posting as little freak. Interested in any petite black girls that may provide Greek, feel free to pm or any preggo providers as well. Link is http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/168832485333.

  8. #293

    Jess

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/584211009607

    Does anyone have experience with Jess. Pics look hot. Seems like she rooms with Krissy? Would love to know rate, experience, safety, and discretion info if any.

  9. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaldo  [View Original Post]
    Her number in the most recent ad I've found is 413-337-9055, however the ad is from about a month ago.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/575253308608
    Have you been able to contact her? I tried but no success.

  10. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Edit: Just saw a Hartford post from August. Any more intel? THx again.

    Hey guys, I read the thread but was wondering if anyone had experience with this Joanna / Kelly / Jewles? Different numbers, different ads, same pics pop up. Dunno if it's different providers, or the same on the go. TGTBT? Thanks!

    Jewles in Springfield or Hartford - 860-809-1321 - http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/701298060678.

    Kelly in Danvers. Same # - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-escort-danvers-408003#erotic.

    Joanna in East Danvers - 401-584-0133 - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joanna-e...windsor-420127.
    I saw her last summer in e. Windsor. She is not the girl in the pics, nor is she anything close to that hot. The service was poor and she kept saying "are you almost finished?" I would not repeat.

  11. #290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Joanna / Kelly / Jewles?

    Edit: Just saw a Hartford post from August. Any more intel? THx again.

    Hey guys, I read the thread but was wondering if anyone had experience with this Joanna / Kelly / Jewles? Different numbers, different ads, same pics pop up. Dunno if it's different providers, or the same on the go. TGTBT? Thanks!

    Jewles in Springfield or Hartford - 860-809-1321 - http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/701298060678.

    Kelly in Danvers. Same # - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-escort-danvers-408003#erotic.

    Joanna in East Danvers - 401-584-0133 - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joanna-e...windsor-420127.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg‎   02.jpg‎  

  12. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    She's that chick some guy has been posting has hep c and robs and whatever other dumb bs he posts up there. If its one of you guys I wish you would stop. Its making it difficult to weed through the shit and find the good ones.
    I agree with you on this. Who is this guy who keeps giving reports on providers on STG. To give these kinds of reports, he would have to be some kind of doctor who takes blood samples when he visits a provider. If he is being robbed, he must be really losing a lot of money. LOL.

  13. #288

    Who Is She Answered

    Quote Originally Posted by BenignNine  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen her post before but recently ran into her on SA.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/418593903809
    She's that chick some guy has been posting has hep c and robs and whatever other dumb bs he posts up there. If its one of you guys I wish you would stop. Its making it difficult to weed through the shit and find the good ones.

  14. #287

    Who is this?

    Hadn't seen her post before but recently ran into her on SA.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/418593903809

  15. #286

    Tonya's back?

    Saw her profile updated with a new review (I don't have a paid membership) but have no idea if she's active again. Some of the pics are very old, I think, but there were a few I didn't recognize.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tonya-es...-england-62398

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape