Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 18819
-
11-08-18 12:51 #9654Senior Member

Posts: 941This is why I always meet in the lobby first.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-18 04:43 #9653Senior Member

Posts: 289Intl drive
I hope everyone steered clear of intl d this evening. Busy little beehive until the wee hours.
Stay safe.
-
11-08-18 03:18 #9652Senior Member

Posts: 1104Yeah, it goes a very long way to explaining Polk County's extreme and far-reaching activities. If there's one uncle in FL who thinks he's god, it's Grady. I can't imagine some of the stuff he's said and done flying anywhere else. Well, except maybe Maricopa County, AZ.
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 20:27 #9651Banned Member

Posts: 242Music
Singing (among other things) is a talent of hers but not sure if the music career is what she wanted to do though.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
11-07-18 20:09 #9650Senior Member

Posts: 464Casing the location
Totally agree with that. Had an interesting one last weekend. Pulled in to the incall location and see uncle's ride right out front. Drive the perimeter and see two more in the back. Ok, time to bail big time. Fortunately I get a text from the lovely lady warning me about the environment and saying we have to cancel. They weren't there for her, but she didn't want to take a chance. Couldn't have agreed more. I really appreciated the communication from her, but it reminded me why I like to arrive a little early to and take a look around.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 17:06 #9649Senior Member

Posts: 1237Willis
was indeed a " good ol boy" the book. " devil in the grove" written by King is something else. Everytime I go past that place where the "flat tire" happened I cringe. Knupp was not much better.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
Safe travels Jesse.
-
11-07-18 16:56 #9648Senior Member

Posts: 1150Cult of sheriff
While I'm sure there were plenty of corrupt Sheriffs in Florida in the 60's, none as infamous as Willis McCall here in Lake. The guy filled a few graveyards with anyone that crossed him and any black man he could get a hold of. The storied I've heard about him are bone chilling.
Originally Posted by Herbie53
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 16:52 #9647Senior Member

Posts: 1150Skyee
I only saw her a few times right before she left, but looking at those pictures she looks infinitely better than she did those few times. Glad she's cleaning up (while selfishly bemoaning our loss). I hope she gets everything she wants out of life. If I remember right she had a few music related tattoos and wanted to try to get into the music biz somehow?
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 15:55 #9646Banned Member

Posts: 242Been a long while since she took a vacation.
A few months ago she went to Texas to clean herself up but before that she was doing dates here.
Originally Posted by Giantworm17
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
11-07-18 14:39 #9645Senior Member

Posts: 255Vacation
Was she on vacation before?
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 13:59 #9644Regular Member

Posts: 24Inquiring
Is she looking for new regulars in Texas? I'm in dfw.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 12:37 #9643Banned Member

Posts: 356The Difference
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide all the insightful details. That sure makes it clear. Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Herbie53
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 09:46 #9642Banned Member

Posts: 242Update on Skye aka magic mouth
She hit me up and wanted me to let the board know she misses all her old regulars and is doing fine in Texas. So far almost 3 months sober. She doesn't want her new number out but did send me a few pics. She was one of my 2017 favorites so I'm glad she's doing well.
TMC.
-
11-07-18 08:31 #9641Senior Member

Posts: 2464I don't think so
I had to think about this one only because I do often meet a girl for lunch and then go play. One girl and I both love High Tide Harry's. Another it is sushi. Yet another it is often a little upscale eatery near her place. Nothing wrong with guys in the place staring at an old fart flirting with a young hot chick wishing he was me. Of course, he could be me if he wanted to be. But, no, I have never met a date outside beforehand because I wanted it that way.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
Now, as I travel and host, yeah, I always meet in the bar before going to my room. A few exceptions with good reason.
I am pretty good at doing my research. So, I am not going to change that.
C3.
-
11-07-18 08:21 #9640Senior Member

Posts: 1104Agreed. At the very least, this is a good alternative to getting the room number in advance of the date to scope-out who enters / exits the room. The bottom line is it's never a bad idea to case a location as much as possible, even for subsequent dates.
Originally Posted by TapCat
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




