Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 18815
-
11-07-18 20:09 #9650Senior Member

Posts: 464Casing the location
Totally agree with that. Had an interesting one last weekend. Pulled in to the incall location and see uncle's ride right out front. Drive the perimeter and see two more in the back. Ok, time to bail big time. Fortunately I get a text from the lovely lady warning me about the environment and saying we have to cancel. They weren't there for her, but she didn't want to take a chance. Couldn't have agreed more. I really appreciated the communication from her, but it reminded me why I like to arrive a little early to and take a look around.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 17:06 #9649Senior Member

Posts: 1237Willis
was indeed a " good ol boy" the book. " devil in the grove" written by King is something else. Everytime I go past that place where the "flat tire" happened I cringe. Knupp was not much better.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
Safe travels Jesse.
-
11-07-18 16:56 #9648Senior Member

Posts: 1148Cult of sheriff
While I'm sure there were plenty of corrupt Sheriffs in Florida in the 60's, none as infamous as Willis McCall here in Lake. The guy filled a few graveyards with anyone that crossed him and any black man he could get a hold of. The storied I've heard about him are bone chilling.
Originally Posted by Herbie53
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 16:52 #9647Senior Member

Posts: 1148Skyee
I only saw her a few times right before she left, but looking at those pictures she looks infinitely better than she did those few times. Glad she's cleaning up (while selfishly bemoaning our loss). I hope she gets everything she wants out of life. If I remember right she had a few music related tattoos and wanted to try to get into the music biz somehow?
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 15:55 #9646Banned Member

Posts: 242Been a long while since she took a vacation.
A few months ago she went to Texas to clean herself up but before that she was doing dates here.
Originally Posted by Giantworm17
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
11-07-18 14:39 #9645Senior Member

Posts: 255Vacation
Was she on vacation before?
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 13:59 #9644Regular Member

Posts: 24Inquiring
Is she looking for new regulars in Texas? I'm in dfw.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 12:37 #9643Banned Member

Posts: 356The Difference
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide all the insightful details. That sure makes it clear. Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Herbie53
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 09:46 #9642Banned Member

Posts: 242Update on Skye aka magic mouth
She hit me up and wanted me to let the board know she misses all her old regulars and is doing fine in Texas. So far almost 3 months sober. She doesn't want her new number out but did send me a few pics. She was one of my 2017 favorites so I'm glad she's doing well.
TMC.
-
11-07-18 08:31 #9641Senior Member

Posts: 2464I don't think so
I had to think about this one only because I do often meet a girl for lunch and then go play. One girl and I both love High Tide Harry's. Another it is sushi. Yet another it is often a little upscale eatery near her place. Nothing wrong with guys in the place staring at an old fart flirting with a young hot chick wishing he was me. Of course, he could be me if he wanted to be. But, no, I have never met a date outside beforehand because I wanted it that way.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
Now, as I travel and host, yeah, I always meet in the bar before going to my room. A few exceptions with good reason.
I am pretty good at doing my research. So, I am not going to change that.
C3.
-
11-07-18 08:21 #9640Senior Member

Posts: 1104Agreed. At the very least, this is a good alternative to getting the room number in advance of the date to scope-out who enters / exits the room. The bottom line is it's never a bad idea to case a location as much as possible, even for subsequent dates.
Originally Posted by TapCat
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 08:07 #9639Senior Member

Posts: 127In my opinion I this is a very wise move. I once was given a room number and when I knocked on the door the person I expected to see wasn't who answered.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 02:05 #9638Senior Member

Posts: 46The difference
Sheriff's are the only law enforcement officer authorized by the Florida constitution and has total dominion over county law enforcement. They report to nobody but the people, and only the governor can remove a sheriff when justified. All other law enforcement agencies in the state are authorized by statue, which is controlled by legislative edict. No law enforcement agency in a county outranks a sheriff. Nobody. Not local police, the highway patrol, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, or any other state agency. The sheriff is the top dog, the big cheese, the top of the dog pile of law enforcement.
Originally Posted by Yragyrag
[View Original Post]
Since sheriff's in Florida have county wide authority, in every city, burg, town, or unincorporated area, and ultimately responsibility for all law enforcement issues in a county, they can run or take over anything they desire. The sheriff's are a tight bunch in Florida, and most sheriff's have cooperative agreements with bordering sheriff's and usually local police departments, so when it comes to stings or investigations that likely will cross boundaries, it's natural for the sheriff to run them, often with other sheriffs that border the county. That way, nobody working the sting or detail has to worry about crossing jurisdictional boundaries and getting something tossed for lack of authority. Everybody involved is like temporarily "deputized" for the operation.
When I was in college my roommate's dad was a multi-term sheriff in Florida, and he was quite versed on the Florida "cult of the sheriff". Quite simply, many if not most sheriff's in Florida believe that they are god on earth and they are basically untouchable unless they get indicted for something and then removed by the governor. While in most states the sheriff doesn't have as much power and authority, and are not held in such high regard or office, in Florida, they are the last person you want to mess with and have great latitude on how they handle matter to "keep the peace. " That includes their deputies because they are considered and extension of the elected sheriff, and most of them act that way. You know, like the holy spirit of god making the rounds.
As I have learned, don't fuck back too hard with the sheriff or their deputies. They have broad authority under the Florida constitution to "keep the peace" and whatever they define that to be. Seems a bit vague, eh?
-
11-06-18 12:02 #9637Senior Member

Posts: 464I haven't
But I tend to go with very well reviewed ladies from this forum and try to avoid surprises. I think your method is a good one if you are TOFFT, or responding to an ad and haven't done any homework (or there is no Intel to be had). I just avoid those situations.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 11:37 #9636Banned Member

Posts: 72I'm not sure how often she checks it, but you can PM her at CassiCuddles.
Originally Posted by Guckt0
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




