Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 686 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #493

    Would like info too

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her she has a lot of ads but up sells and place reaked of weed I would pass on this one.
    I have seen her post for awhile know would also like some info on her or her and her friend I have been looking for someone that I can see regularly that is not heavy into drugs or at least doesn't seem to be and does not smell like smoke when I walk in the door. If you have any recommendations send them my way or I'd anyone has some recommendations pm me or post on the forum thanks.

  2. #492

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Stay away, far away.

  3. #491
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Any Intel on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Run away. Apartment is a mess, pictures are not real. She weighs about 259 lbs. Enough said.

  4. #490
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Pics are not real. She is a mess and about 250 lbs.

  5. #489
    I am a shill for a spa, ignore my posts


    Posts: 20

    Duo

    Has anyone seen them I dealt with Brooke in the past but not as a duo.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/213286685671

  6. #488

    I would pass

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her she has a lot of ads but up sells and place reaked of weed I would pass on this one.

  7. #487

    AA girl recommendation

    Any AA girls worth seeing? I've seen some post but don't know who is good I've read the reports on diva but don't see any on rest and I won't see her. Pm recommendations.

  8. #486

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian59  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with Bailey last night. I can concur with other reports. She is a petite spinner. Which is my favorite. She is professional, actually has a brain. No problem getting ahold of her. Took awhile for text to come back but nothing major. I saw her at night. I am not a fan of Flint, but at least at her place there is a car port to park in. She is tiny so she can not take a deep one. I bottomed out. Also I am not sure about greek. I asked as we had talked about it. She told me I was to girthy but may try in the future. As far as the games she is fun. She enjoys sex, so she will guide you. She will also make sure you are having a good time also.

    There was a knock at her door while we were together. She said it was probably her neighbor so things were not interrupted. As I left I saw someone was waiting in the parking lot and went into her place. Did not look like anyone intimidating. I do plan on seeing again. Simply because she is the body type I like. She was professional and made sure I had a good time.

    Stay safe and have fun out there.

    You can find her on stg.
    Was it reasonable price I have tried to see but takes awhile replying.

  9. #485

    Any Intel on this one?


  10. #484

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/flint/810-310-4223/6/91813

    He might be referring to this girl.
    Yep, that's her.

  11. #483

    Maybe Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by NowhereGuy  [View Original Post]
    With all the fake adds and the adds that are posted over and over in stg you I can't find her add. I miss BP so much. You got a link?
    https://escortindex.com/ad/flint/810-310-4223/6/91813

    He might be referring to this girl.

  12. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian59  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with Bailey last night. I can concur with other reports. She is a petite spinner. Which is my favorite. She is professional, actually has a brain. No problem getting ahold of her. Took awhile for text to come back but nothing major. I saw her at night. I am not a fan of Flint, but at least at her place there is a car port to park in. She is tiny so she can not take a deep one. I bottomed out. Also I am not sure about greek. I asked as we had talked about it. She told me I was to girthy but may try in the future. As far as the games she is fun. She enjoys sex, so she will guide you. She will also make sure you are having a good time also.

    There was a knock at her door while we were together. She said it was probably her neighbor so things were not interrupted. As I left I saw someone was waiting in the parking lot and went into her place. Did not look like anyone intimidating. I do plan on seeing again. Simply because she is the body type I like. She was professional and made sure I had a good time.

    Stay safe and have fun out there.

    You can find her on stg.
    With all the fake adds and the adds that are posted over and over in stg you I can't find her add. I miss BP so much. You got a link?

  13. #481

    Bailey

    Spent some time with Bailey last night. I can concur with other reports. She is a petite spinner. Which is my favorite. She is professional, actually has a brain. No problem getting ahold of her. Took awhile for text to come back but nothing major. I saw her at night. I am not a fan of Flint, but at least at her place there is a car port to park in. She is tiny so she can not take a deep one. I bottomed out. Also I am not sure about greek. I asked as we had talked about it. She told me I was to girthy but may try in the future. As far as the games she is fun. She enjoys sex, so she will guide you. She will also make sure you are having a good time also.

    There was a knock at her door while we were together. She said it was probably her neighbor so things were not interrupted. As I left I saw someone was waiting in the parking lot and went into her place. Did not look like anyone intimidating. I do plan on seeing again. Simply because she is the body type I like. She was professional and made sure I had a good time.

    Stay safe and have fun out there.

    You can find her on stg.

  14. #480

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by NowhereGuy  [View Original Post]
    New interest.

    Any info on this one.

    I normally like to find one provider and stay with it one guy like I should say. Savannah was my favorite one but now she seems to be pursuing other interest. Any info on this girl would be helpful.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...m/043250278330
    Savannah is typically with regulars. Need to catch her mid day to get into the rotation.

    Papa B is spot on as usual!

  15. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by NowhereGuy  [View Original Post]
    New interest.

    Any info on this one.

    I normally like to find one provider and stay with it one guy like I should say. Savannah was my favorite one but now she seems to be pursuing other interest. Any info on this girl would be helpful.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...m/043250278330
    I seen her. She's not bad. Nice body, likes to talk and seems to enjoy what she does. BBBJ skills are very good. Papa Be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape