Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 10281
-
11-05-18 20:29 #486Senior Member

Posts: 275Stay away
Stay away, far away.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 18:56 #485Regular Member

Posts: 22Any Intel on this one
Run away. Apartment is a mess, pictures are not real. She weighs about 259 lbs. Enough said.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 17:48 #484Regular Member

Posts: 22Stay away. Pics are not real. She is a mess and about 250 lbs.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 16:54 #483I am a shill for a spa, ignore my posts

Posts: 20Duo
Has anyone seen them I dealt with Brooke in the past but not as a duo.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/213286685671
-
11-05-18 16:31 #482Senior Member

Posts: 134I would pass
I have seen her she has a lot of ads but up sells and place reaked of weed I would pass on this one.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 16:27 #481Senior Member

Posts: 134AA girl recommendation
Any AA girls worth seeing? I've seen some post but don't know who is good I've read the reports on diva but don't see any on rest and I won't see her. Pm recommendations.
-
11-05-18 16:23 #480Senior Member

Posts: 134Bailey
Was it reasonable price I have tried to see but takes awhile replying.
Originally Posted by Brian59
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 14:52 #479Senior Member

Posts: 75Any Intel on this one?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...4/211859762529
Anyone seen her?
-
11-04-18 21:01 #478Senior Member

Posts: 275Bailey
Yep, that's her.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 17:48 #477Senior Member

Posts: 826Maybe Bailey
https://escortindex.com/ad/flint/810-310-4223/6/91813
Originally Posted by NowhereGuy
[View Original Post]
He might be referring to this girl.
-
11-04-18 09:46 #476Senior Member

Posts: 92With all the fake adds and the adds that are posted over and over in stg you I can't find her add. I miss BP so much. You got a link?
Originally Posted by Brian59
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 08:57 #475Senior Member

Posts: 80Bailey
Spent some time with Bailey last night. I can concur with other reports. She is a petite spinner. Which is my favorite. She is professional, actually has a brain. No problem getting ahold of her. Took awhile for text to come back but nothing major. I saw her at night. I am not a fan of Flint, but at least at her place there is a car port to park in. She is tiny so she can not take a deep one. I bottomed out. Also I am not sure about greek. I asked as we had talked about it. She told me I was to girthy but may try in the future. As far as the games she is fun. She enjoys sex, so she will guide you. She will also make sure you are having a good time also.
There was a knock at her door while we were together. She said it was probably her neighbor so things were not interrupted. As I left I saw someone was waiting in the parking lot and went into her place. Did not look like anyone intimidating. I do plan on seeing again. Simply because she is the body type I like. She was professional and made sure I had a good time.
Stay safe and have fun out there.
You can find her on stg.
-
11-03-18 01:48 #474Senior Member

Posts: 477Savannah
Savannah is typically with regulars. Need to catch her mid day to get into the rotation.
Originally Posted by NowhereGuy
[View Original Post]
Papa B is spot on as usual!
-
11-02-18 18:11 #473Senior Member

Posts: 640I seen her. She's not bad. Nice body, likes to talk and seems to enjoy what she does. BBBJ skills are very good. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by NowhereGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 15:59 #472Senior Member

Posts: 134Molly
I asked if she was amber she said no but she is lying it is the same girl. Puts a blonde wig on from the dollar store and is a "new girl" Haha Molly is Amber you can tell that by her tattoos. Stay away from this one go to my other forum posts about her nasty and big druggie a horrible experience overall.
Originally Posted by ButtMan777
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





