Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 807 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 12094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6139

    JoJo.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Who is Kimmy though? That BSW has been missing lately out there. PM if you want.

    And can someone describe JoJo. Picked up Joanna and got scared once in my car. Was on l late last night.
    Looks like a model from afar, tall, thin brunette and has thrown me off a few times until I get closer and realize its him. The voice will give it away and last time I notice a little upper lip fuzz. LOL. Usually found near 7 & Greenfield. I'm pretty sure there have been a number of unsuspecting guys, maybe newer to the game, who have gotten a BJ or even more (someone reported he will says hes on his period but you can F him in the ass). So in other words, he / she looks good enough enough if you don't know him you will at least let him in the car and then at least for me the 1st time, I gave him a 5 spot to get out. I'm not aware of him causing any problems once the gig is up but I can tell you from other experiences, kicking trannys out can be a difficult proposition.

  2. #6138

    Crazy night that's for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerLovinP  [View Original Post]
    I know you said LeLo, I still must ask, you are not referring to LeLEE, correct? I ask because I scooped a fairly tall, long legged, Native mixed WSW on 7th and G two afternoons ago with face piercing and face tattoo, head halfway shaved. But boy oh boy was she quite the opposite of happy or even skilled! She was such a miserable young lady. Would be pretty if she would lose that permanent ugly scowl. She also had a terrible odor as do quite a few other SW but she was bad. Acted scared of my dick. When I refused to give her a $20 tip she called me a cheap piece of shit, and told me to kill myself! Asked her nicely to get out, dropped her off at Citgo on 6th and Lapham. My experience on the Loop Tuesday afternoon gets worse, gents. Right when she gets out, little Stinky Jessy took it upon herself to run to my truck, get on without asking and screamed at me to drive LOL. Little Jessy has blondish hair now moles on her face, and nice tits. However, talk about odor? This young lady smells rancid it gets worse each time I've seen her! She has to smell that! Ugh. Cried about how she helps people all the time yet she is constantly treated horribly. Poor her! She begged me to date her because she desperately needed 10 bucks. Not my best moment but she was annoying the shit out of me. First she attempted to give me oral, but she continuously kept falling asleep with my cock in her mouth and then she would get pissed at when I woke her up. She then proceeded to pull her jeans down, no panties, and told me to just hurry up and fuck her, she need to lay back for a minute before she pukes LOL Thats when the stench from downstairs hit me in the face. Traumatizing. Paid her more to get out and kindly asked her to please leave me alone.

    Then I saw and planned on scooping Jersey. Had a few real awesome times with her, but she was unavailable. Ended up with BSW Kimmy. Three thumbs up! Would repeat.

    That exhausted me. Until next time! Hope my first post was OK.
    Who is Kimmy though? That BSW has been missing lately out there. PM if you want.

    And can someone describe JoJo. Picked up Joanna and got scared once in my car. Was on l late last night.

  3. #6137
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerLovinP  [View Original Post]
    I know you said LeLo, I still must ask, you are not referring to LeLEE, correct? I ask because I scooped a fairly tall, long legged, Native mixed WSW on 7th and G two afternoons ago with face piercing and face tattoo, head halfway shaved. But boy oh boy was she quite the opposite of happy or even skilled! She was such a miserable young lady. Would be pretty if she would lose that permanent ugly scowl. She also had a terrible odor as do quite a few other SW but she was bad. Acted scared of my dick. When I refused to give her a $20 tip she called me a cheap piece of shit, and told me to kill myself! Asked her nicely to get out, dropped her off at Citgo on 6th and Lapham.
    I'm glad that I finally have a name for this SW. I almost scooped her a while ago, but she started screaming at some dude so I took the opportunity to drive off. Every time that I've seen her walking since then, she just looks up be permanently pissed off.

  4. #6136

    Lee-Low

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerLovinP  [View Original Post]
    I know you said LeLo, I still must ask, you are not referring to LeLEE, correct? I ask because I scooped a fairly tall, long legged, Native mixed WSW on 7th and G two afternoons ago with face piercing and face tattoo, head halfway shaved. But boy oh boy was she quite the opposite of happy or even skilled! She was such a miserable young lady. Would be pretty if she would lose that permanent ugly scowl. She also had a terrible odor as do quite a few other SW but she was bad. Acted scared of my dick. When I refused to give her a $20 tip she called me a cheap piece of shit, and told me to kill myself! Asked her nicely to get out, dropped her off at Citgo on 6th and Lapham. My experience on the Loop Tuesday afternoon gets worse, gents. Right when she gets out, little Stinky Jessy took it upon herself to run to my truck, get on without asking and screamed at me to drive LOL. Little Jessy has blondish hair now moles on her face, and nice tits. However, talk about odor? This young lady smells rancid it gets worse each time I've seen her! She has to smell that! Ugh. Cried about how she helps people all the time yet she is constantly treated horribly. Poor her! She begged me to date her because she desperately needed 10 bucks. Not my best moment but she was annoying the shit out of me. First she attempted to give me oral, but she continuously kept falling asleep with my cock in her mouth and then she would get pissed at when I woke her up. She then proceeded to pull her jeans down, no panties, and told me to just hurry up and fuck her, she need to lay back for a minute before she pukes LOL Thats when the stench from downstairs hit me in the face. Traumatizing. Paid her more to get out and kindly asked her to please leave me alone.

    Then I saw and planned on scooping Jersey. Had a few real awesome times with her, but she was unavailable. Ended up with BSW Kimmy. Three thumbs up! Would repeat.

    That exhausted me. Until next time! Hope my first post was OK.
    Correct. Said her name was LeLo. No face piercings or tattoos and had long hair no shave. Bright red lipstick. Super nice suburban girl next door attitude, and great skill. Not out of this world great but pretty good.

  5. #6135
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Scooped a tall long legged WSW I've never seen before off 12 and L maybe mixed with native I don't know. She said her name was Leelo. (Lee-low). Decent looking girl and had bright red lipstick and a real nice happy attitude. Found a spot and received a real nice BBBJCIM. Skills are good enough to pencil her in as a regular. She stayed on it the entire time and had a nice thick ass to squeeze. Too many layers and too lazy to check out other goods. Sorry. She said she is not out often and usually sticks to calls but when I asked for the digits she said her phone was at the house and she didn't remember her number. She asked for my digits which I happily gave but I never got that call she said she was going to give me asap. LOL. Maybe I didn't make a good 1st impression? I don't understand, I mean I think I'm pretty cute and friendly.
    I know you said LeLo, I still must ask, you are not referring to LeLEE, correct? I ask because I scooped a fairly tall, long legged, Native mixed WSW on 7th and G two afternoons ago with face piercing and face tattoo, head halfway shaved. But boy oh boy was she quite the opposite of happy or even skilled! She was such a miserable young lady. Would be pretty if she would lose that permanent ugly scowl. She also had a terrible odor as do quite a few other SW but she was bad. Acted scared of my dick. When I refused to give her a $20 tip she called me a cheap piece of shit, and told me to kill myself! Asked her nicely to get out, dropped her off at Citgo on 6th and Lapham. My experience on the Loop Tuesday afternoon gets worse, gents. Right when she gets out, little Stinky Jessy took it upon herself to run to my truck, get on without asking and screamed at me to drive LOL. Little Jessy has blondish hair now moles on her face, and nice tits. However, talk about odor? This young lady smells rancid it gets worse each time I've seen her! She has to smell that! Ugh. Cried about how she helps people all the time yet she is constantly treated horribly. Poor her! She begged me to date her because she desperately needed 10 bucks. Not my best moment but she was annoying the shit out of me. First she attempted to give me oral, but she continuously kept falling asleep with my cock in her mouth and then she would get pissed at when I woke her up. She then proceeded to pull her jeans down, no panties, and told me to just hurry up and fuck her, she need to lay back for a minute before she pukes LOL Thats when the stench from downstairs hit me in the face. Traumatizing. Paid her more to get out and kindly asked her to please leave me alone.

    Then I saw and planned on scooping Jersey. Had a few real awesome times with her, but she was unavailable. Ended up with BSW Kimmy. Three thumbs up! Would repeat.

    That exhausted me. Until next time! Hope my first post was OK.

  6. #6134

    Lele

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Scooped a tall long legged WSW I've never seen before off 12 and L maybe mixed with native I don't know. She said her name was Leelo. (Lee-low). Decent looking girl and had bright red lipstick and a real nice happy attitude. Found a spot and received a real nice BBBJCIM. Skills are good enough to pencil her in as a regular. She stayed on it the entire time and had a nice thick ass to squeeze. Too many layers and too lazy to check out other goods. Sorry. She said she is not out often and usually sticks to calls but when I asked for the digits she said her phone was at the house and she didn't remember her number. She asked for my digits which I happily gave but I never got that call she said she was going to give me asap. LOL. Maybe I didn't make a good 1st impression? I don't understand, I mean I think I'm pretty cute and friendly.
    She is exceptionally great at bbbjcimws! Best SW bbbjcimws I have ever had in my 35 years and in 17 States I have mongered in! She just stays with you until the last drop is taken care of! But, she has never given me a number. I have never had fiv or had her undressed, but the BBBJ makes up for the rest. I posted a review of her before. Just search LeLe. Have with her if you get a chance!

  7. #6133

    Leelo

    Scooped a tall long legged WSW I've never seen before off 12 and L maybe mixed with native I don't know. She said her name was Leelo. (Lee-low). Decent looking girl and had bright red lipstick and a real nice happy attitude. Found a spot and received a real nice BBBJCIM. Skills are good enough to pencil her in as a regular. She stayed on it the entire time and had a nice thick ass to squeeze. Too many layers and too lazy to check out other goods. Sorry. She said she is not out often and usually sticks to calls but when I asked for the digits she said her phone was at the house and she didn't remember her number. She asked for my digits which I happily gave but I never got that call she said she was going to give me asap. LOL. Maybe I didn't make a good 1st impression? I don't understand, I mean I think I'm pretty cute and friendly.

  8. #6132

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyngen  [View Original Post]
    Are there maps of the better places in Milwaukee to meet working girls?
    Just go into any gas station on Greenfield or National and they will have something similar to map of the stars in Hollywood but its for Streetwalkers. Report back on your findings.

  9. #6131
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyngen  [View Original Post]
    Are there maps of the better places in Milwaukee to meet working girls?
    This forum is the BEST place to find streetwalkers and where they pound the pavement. All the forums here give the most information that you will be able to find for this area. And it's FREE!

  10. #6130

    Maps

    Are there maps of the better places in Milwaukee to meet working girls?

  11. #6129

    Monday early in the AM

    JoJo was on Lincoln Monday around 3 am, I see him every time I'm up here, like a curse! Usually he's around 7th and Green, I'm so sick of running into him! Speaking of 7th, that spot there seems to be a hangout for the worst dregs of society, we're talking some real thugs and lowlife, so be warned! Another one is that old Asian woman on Green, she really looks old and is always on out there, funny but I never recognize here till I get close up. Just brutal!

  12. #6128
    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    So there is SW standing on the corner of 14th and G. The southwest corner wearing jeans and brown knee-high boots. She looks cute and has very fun curly hair. She was light-skinned and face does not look too bad. Has anyone happened to have a report on her.
    I'm pretty sure I saw her getting scooped around 17 and G this afternoon around 4.

  13. #6127

    Jennifer.

    This is a follow-up to my earlier post regarding Jennifer. Several guys had contacted me requesting her number. Unfortunately, she no longer has this number and is in need of the phone. I've picked her up twice by sheer chance on national. We had a prearranged date a couple weeks ago but she was a no show. I saw her last night and she complained that she is losing out on a lot of money without a phone. I was tempted to buy her one but that sometimes becomes a headache. It would have to be a prepaid phone and the minutes could cost me a fortune. I've been down that road before. So for you Jennifer fans, you're all have to roll the dice on whether you find her out walking. I wish I could be more help.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    414-XXX-0133. She is her late 30's, long dark hair, long legs. She wears tight leggings which look great. Works National usually near McDonalds. She is not out often. Prefers calls..

  14. #6126

    National Ave

    Picked up a WSW around 1 AM on National, not bad in here late 20's, nice & skinny, good attitude, played with the kitty then she posed for a photo, let me shoot all over her mouth and face. Green was slow for the most, only one on Lincoln.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m43.jpg‎  

  15. #6125

    Cameras

    I figure from the time I leave my house until I'm home I'm on a camera of some sort. They are so cheap and work so well, between homes, business and traffic cams there is no privacy anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape