Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 12093
-
11-09-18 14:23 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 747Crazy night that's for sure
Who is Kimmy though? That BSW has been missing lately out there. PM if you want.
Originally Posted by WalkerLovinP
[View Original Post]
And can someone describe JoJo. Picked up Joanna and got scared once in my car. Was on l late last night.
-
11-09-18 12:02 #6137Regular Member

Posts: 32I'm glad that I finally have a name for this SW. I almost scooped her a while ago, but she started screaming at some dude so I took the opportunity to drive off. Every time that I've seen her walking since then, she just looks up be permanently pissed off.
Originally Posted by WalkerLovinP
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 09:33 #6136Senior Member

Posts: 402Lee-Low
Correct. Said her name was LeLo. No face piercings or tattoos and had long hair no shave. Bright red lipstick. Super nice suburban girl next door attitude, and great skill. Not out of this world great but pretty good.
Originally Posted by WalkerLovinP
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 00:00 #6135Regular Member

Posts: 5I know you said LeLo, I still must ask, you are not referring to LeLEE, correct? I ask because I scooped a fairly tall, long legged, Native mixed WSW on 7th and G two afternoons ago with face piercing and face tattoo, head halfway shaved. But boy oh boy was she quite the opposite of happy or even skilled! She was such a miserable young lady. Would be pretty if she would lose that permanent ugly scowl. She also had a terrible odor as do quite a few other SW but she was bad. Acted scared of my dick. When I refused to give her a $20 tip she called me a cheap piece of shit, and told me to kill myself! Asked her nicely to get out, dropped her off at Citgo on 6th and Lapham. My experience on the Loop Tuesday afternoon gets worse, gents. Right when she gets out, little Stinky Jessy took it upon herself to run to my truck, get on without asking and screamed at me to drive LOL. Little Jessy has blondish hair now moles on her face, and nice tits. However, talk about odor? This young lady smells rancid it gets worse each time I've seen her! She has to smell that! Ugh. Cried about how she helps people all the time yet she is constantly treated horribly. Poor her! She begged me to date her because she desperately needed 10 bucks. Not my best moment but she was annoying the shit out of me. First she attempted to give me oral, but she continuously kept falling asleep with my cock in her mouth and then she would get pissed at when I woke her up. She then proceeded to pull her jeans down, no panties, and told me to just hurry up and fuck her, she need to lay back for a minute before she pukes LOL Thats when the stench from downstairs hit me in the face. Traumatizing. Paid her more to get out and kindly asked her to please leave me alone.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
Then I saw and planned on scooping Jersey. Had a few real awesome times with her, but she was unavailable. Ended up with BSW Kimmy. Three thumbs up! Would repeat.
That exhausted me. Until next time! Hope my first post was OK.
-
11-07-18 17:59 #6134Senior Member

Posts: 174Lele
She is exceptionally great at bbbjcimws! Best SW bbbjcimws I have ever had in my 35 years and in 17 States I have mongered in! She just stays with you until the last drop is taken care of! But, she has never given me a number. I have never had fiv or had her undressed, but the BBBJ makes up for the rest. I posted a review of her before. Just search LeLe. Have with her if you get a chance!
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-18 07:04 #6133Senior Member

Posts: 402Leelo
Scooped a tall long legged WSW I've never seen before off 12 and L maybe mixed with native I don't know. She said her name was Leelo. (Lee-low). Decent looking girl and had bright red lipstick and a real nice happy attitude. Found a spot and received a real nice BBBJCIM. Skills are good enough to pencil her in as a regular. She stayed on it the entire time and had a nice thick ass to squeeze. Too many layers and too lazy to check out other goods. Sorry. She said she is not out often and usually sticks to calls but when I asked for the digits she said her phone was at the house and she didn't remember her number. She asked for my digits which I happily gave but I never got that call she said she was going to give me asap. LOL. Maybe I didn't make a good 1st impression? I don't understand, I mean I think I'm pretty cute and friendly.
-
11-06-18 12:00 #6132Senior Member

Posts: 817Yes!
Just go into any gas station on Greenfield or National and they will have something similar to map of the stars in Hollywood but its for Streetwalkers. Report back on your findings.
Originally Posted by Cyngen
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 11:44 #6131Senior Member

Posts: 2814This forum is the BEST place to find streetwalkers and where they pound the pavement. All the forums here give the most information that you will be able to find for this area. And it's FREE!
Originally Posted by Cyngen
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-18 10:53 #6130Senior Member

Posts: 36Maps
Are there maps of the better places in Milwaukee to meet working girls?
-
11-06-18 03:30 #6129Senior Member

Posts: 361Monday early in the AM
JoJo was on Lincoln Monday around 3 am, I see him every time I'm up here, like a curse! Usually he's around 7th and Green, I'm so sick of running into him! Speaking of 7th, that spot there seems to be a hangout for the worst dregs of society, we're talking some real thugs and lowlife, so be warned! Another one is that old Asian woman on Green, she really looks old and is always on out there, funny but I never recognize here till I get close up. Just brutal!
-
11-02-18 18:56 #6128Regular Member

Posts: 32I'm pretty sure I saw her getting scooped around 17 and G this afternoon around 4.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 13:57 #6127Senior Member

Posts: 763Jennifer.
This is a follow-up to my earlier post regarding Jennifer. Several guys had contacted me requesting her number. Unfortunately, she no longer has this number and is in need of the phone. I've picked her up twice by sheer chance on national. We had a prearranged date a couple weeks ago but she was a no show. I saw her last night and she complained that she is losing out on a lot of money without a phone. I was tempted to buy her one but that sometimes becomes a headache. It would have to be a prepaid phone and the minutes could cost me a fortune. I've been down that road before. So for you Jennifer fans, you're all have to roll the dice on whether you find her out walking. I wish I could be more help.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 22:53 #6126Senior Member

Posts: 361National Ave
Picked up a WSW around 1 AM on National, not bad in here late 20's, nice & skinny, good attitude, played with the kitty then she posed for a photo, let me shoot all over her mouth and face. Green was slow for the most, only one on Lincoln.
-
10-31-18 19:39 #6125Senior Member

Posts: 390Cameras
I figure from the time I leave my house until I'm home I'm on a camera of some sort. They are so cheap and work so well, between homes, business and traffic cams there is no privacy anymore.
-
10-31-18 17:43 #6124Senior Member

Posts: 154Saw her again
So there is SW standing on the corner of 14th and G. The southwest corner wearing jeans and brown knee-high boots. She looks cute and has very fun curly hair. She was light-skinned and face does not look too bad. Has anyone happened to have a report on her.









Reply With Quote





