Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,741 to 28,755 of 30316
-
11-06-18 01:12 #1576Regular Member

Posts: 21Jewels
I went to visit this one this evening. Was nice enough looked okay. I did get a release just wasn't happy that when she was being a little toothy she suggested that for an extra couple jacksons I could have FS. I was like What? You couldn't tell me that before. She says I don't give details on the phone. What about when you asked for the paper 5 minutes ago? I would not repeat or recommend.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/641307060692
-
11-05-18 19:00 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 157Pineville. South Charlotte
Gents. Any good ladies in this area for out or in? Links? Damage?
-
11-05-18 18:36 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 27I would also like to know about this one. Has anyone TOFTT? Incall? Damage? Discreet locale?
Originally Posted by Kobe27
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 18:33 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 27Marie
It was 80 for QV.
Originally Posted by LadiesLove
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 12:29 #1572Senior Member

Posts: 46Marie
Thanks for the review. If you can, provide a damage report for the time spent?
Originally Posted by SwiftCreek
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 10:11 #1571Senior Member

Posts: 179Damage?
What did that cost you?
Originally Posted by SwiftCreek
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 13:24 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 27Marie
I have seen Marie for a QV at her Mooresville incall. Place is well hidden and a nice apartment. A little dirty but the bedroom was clean. Her pics are real and has a nice rack with a little cushion for the pushin. She does request you to bring the protection which I did not mind. Covered BJ and then a few positions before I was spent. No drama and nice girl. Working on getting back to her for a repeat! Treat her well and she will treat you!
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 06:35 #1569Senior Member

Posts: 589Anyone seen Marie?
She advertises in Statesville and Mooresville a good bit and has for a few years. Wondering if anyone has seen her?
PK.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/367388565579
-
11-03-18 19:52 #1568Senior Member

Posts: 340Your inbox is full, cannot accept messages.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 17:31 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 425Saw her today. Very sweet girl. No obvious signs of demons and a nice hotel. Quite a breath of fresh air considering the lack of quality out there these days.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 14:22 #1566Senior Member

Posts: 291See post #1437 on this board.
Originally Posted by Kobe27
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 12:36 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 150Tabitha
She's available on the south side today. She doesn't seem to be available much these days, so catch her while you can. She's well reviewed on here. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/132894719955.
J.
-
11-03-18 12:35 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 139I'd Requests
For me, on very rare occasions. I usually decline, but have relented a couple of times for providers that are well reviewed over time, and no evidence of drama.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 12:09 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 293Riley in town this weekend
Riley told me she's in town till Monday.
-
11-03-18 11:07 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 56Any reviews of her perhaps I missed? Totally my type!
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/724366853794










Reply With Quote





