Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1577

    Amber off Carowinds

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Any good ladies in this area for out or in? Links? Damage?
    Very hot blonde right off Carowinds. Definitely worth the drive. Accurate pics, would come back for sure.

  2. #1576

    Jewels

    I went to visit this one this evening. Was nice enough looked okay. I did get a release just wasn't happy that when she was being a little toothy she suggested that for an extra couple jacksons I could have FS. I was like What? You couldn't tell me that before. She says I don't give details on the phone. What about when you asked for the paper 5 minutes ago? I would not repeat or recommend.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/641307060692

  3. #1575

    Pineville. South Charlotte

    Gents. Any good ladies in this area for out or in? Links? Damage?

  4. #1574
    I would also like to know about this one. Has anyone TOFTT? Incall? Damage? Discreet locale?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe27  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews of her perhaps I missed? Totally my type!

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/724366853794

  5. #1573

    Marie

    It was 80 for QV.

    Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLove  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. If you can, provide a damage report for the time spent?

  6. #1572

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftCreek  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Marie for a QV at her Mooresville incall. Place is well hidden and a nice apartment. A little dirty but the bedroom was clean. Her pics are real and has a nice rack with a little cushion for the pushin. She does request you to bring the protection which I did not mind. Covered BJ and then a few positions before I was spent. No drama and nice girl. Working on getting back to her for a repeat! Treat her well and she will treat you!
    Thanks for the review. If you can, provide a damage report for the time spent?

  7. #1571

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftCreek  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Marie for a QV at her Mooresville incall. Place is well hidden and a nice apartment. A little dirty but the bedroom was clean. Her pics are real and has a nice rack with a little cushion for the pushin. She does request you to bring the protection which I did not mind. Covered BJ and then a few positions before I was spent. No drama and nice girl. Working on getting back to her for a repeat! Treat her well and she will treat you!
    What did that cost you?

  8. #1570

    Marie

    I have seen Marie for a QV at her Mooresville incall. Place is well hidden and a nice apartment. A little dirty but the bedroom was clean. Her pics are real and has a nice rack with a little cushion for the pushin. She does request you to bring the protection which I did not mind. Covered BJ and then a few positions before I was spent. No drama and nice girl. Working on getting back to her for a repeat! Treat her well and she will treat you!

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    She advertises in Statesville and Mooresville a good bit and has for a few years. Wondering if anyone has seen her?

    PK.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/367388565579

  9. #1569

    Anyone seen Marie?

    She advertises in Statesville and Mooresville a good bit and has for a few years. Wondering if anyone has seen her?

    PK.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/367388565579

  10. #1568
    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    Riley told me she's in town till Monday.
    Your inbox is full, cannot accept messages.

  11. #1567
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    She's available on the south side today. She doesn't seem to be available much these days, so catch her while you can. She's well reviewed on here. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/132894719955.

    J.
    Saw her today. Very sweet girl. No obvious signs of demons and a nice hotel. Quite a breath of fresh air considering the lack of quality out there these days.

  12. #1566
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe27  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews of her perhaps I missed? Totally my type!

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/724366853794
    See post #1437 on this board.

  13. #1565

    Tabitha

    She's available on the south side today. She doesn't seem to be available much these days, so catch her while you can. She's well reviewed on here. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/132894719955.

    J.

  14. #1564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    I'd Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    I have had a few providers ask for this, I don't ever do it. For the most part, the ones I've met typically don't. If you really need to see her, you can always redact your sensitive info.
    For me, on very rare occasions. I usually decline, but have relented a couple of times for providers that are well reviewed over time, and no evidence of drama.

  15. #1563

    Riley in town this weekend

    Riley told me she's in town till Monday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape