Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3112

    Same Lynsey?

    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Read the reviews about her so was already prepped and hid everything off value in my car. Knew her place was a trash heap so took her to a local park and had an outdoor date. Went deep in the woods where I went deep in her, BBBJ and standing k9 to completion. Drove her back and dropped her off.

    Pros: Didn't steal anything, very good with comms, young and tight pussy. Also haven't experienced the random calls for money.

    Cons: She smelled like BO, vag was alright. Face shows prolonged opioid usage, I can tell she was pretty at one point but not anymore; unless she cleans herself up.

    Wouldn't repeat.
    According to her uncle's website, it appears our good friend Lynsey has been visiting with him for about the past 10 days, looks like her visit is ongoing. I'm guessing it's either a different girl or was before the extended stay with the uncle began!

  2. #3111

    Lynsey of Cocoa

    Read the reviews about her so was already prepped and hid everything off value in my car. Knew her place was a trash heap so took her to a local park and had an outdoor date. Went deep in the woods where I went deep in her, BBBJ and standing k9 to completion. Drove her back and dropped her off.

    Pros: Didn't steal anything, very good with comms, young and tight pussy. Also haven't experienced the random calls for money.

    Cons: She smelled like BO, vag was alright. Face shows prolonged opioid usage, I can tell she was pretty at one point but not anymore; unless she cleans herself up.

    Wouldn't repeat.

  3. #3110

    A Big Hug & Kiss, maybe even a Lick!

    I just wanted to first and foremost thank all of you fellas for picking me and seeing me and spending your hard-earned money on the wonderful donations you men have given me. I wanted to let everyone know how grateful I am when and if you choose me and how I consider it a privilege that you do choose me. Also I wanted to let everyone know that everything you've donated has gone to mostly wonderful things. Including a new savings account that I started this week!! I've put everything to positive use and I will continue to do so. As I will continue to provide the best service I can and give you guys the love and attention that you want and need from a girl like me!! Thank you guys so much and keep calling.

    Gia. (Islandlover).

    And I want to also say one last thing I'm grateful for the Forum that we have here because all of us whether we want to hear it or not have our voices heard and our opinions heard. And I think it's a great way for consenting adults to have fun and basically have a very accelerated 1st. Date.

    Without any of the bullshit LOL so like I said thanks a lot Fellas.

  4. #3109

    Lined up

    Quote Originally Posted by JPerez0909  [View Original Post]
    Finally, an honest ad.
    Will be interesting to see how many mongers will line up for this one.

  5. #3108

    Jewels

    Saw jewels a couple days ago. First time I've seen anybody in a while. I was looking forward to seeing her because she was so sweet and she could work that booty sure enough she looks exactly like I remember. After some perfectly sloppy head game that nearly made me finish, she propped herself up on all fours and put her tits and face on the bed, with that perfect booty straight up in the air. That does it to me every time. She's so sweet and accommodating. I actually call her at I'm unreasonable hour but she was more than willing to help me out. I would recommend her highly if you want to be satisfied.

  6. #3107

    Truth in Advertising

    Finally, an honest ad.

  7. #3106

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MCB62  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the report on Sunny! I e visited with her many times. Never disappointed. Next one on my list is Ginger. Her friend

    .
    Pics are a bit dated, but she's legit and her service and customer service skills are among the best, she has no GPS.

  8. #3105

    Sweet Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    I've tried emailing her thru her classified user name but no replies. If anyone had her digits, please PM me.
    Where was it you seen her at? I'm wondering if it's the same one I'm trying to reach?

  9. #3104

    Beware

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/625755447071

    This one is out to scam you nothing but drama.

  10. #3103
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    I've tried emailing her thru her classified user name but no replies. If anyone had her digits, please PM me.
    I don't see her ad no more.

  11. #3102

    Ready to meet you

    Beware of Ranae she will fill your head with so much drama. She will say that she has three kids and the father is a piece of shit. When she is still with her husband. She will possibly tell you she needs to get to North Carolina to pull the plug on her sister who was in a bad accident, she'll ask you to wire her money and she promises on her kids she'll show up, then say that the babysitter bailed on her. She is a scammer so approach only if you want to be scammed.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/625755447071

  12. #3101

  13. #3100

    Re: Sunny

    I agree with the report on Sunny! I e visited with her many times. Never disappointed. Next one on my list is Ginger. Her friend

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    There are actually a few drug free providers in the area that provide great service and Sunny in Palm Bay is one of them. She's been around for a while and her reviews a great. She's not a spinner but she's not a BBW either. Her room's a mess because she's got too much stuff packed in there, but there's easy access to the queen size bed. There's two cats in the room and they usually stay hidden. Her room has a window A / C. I started seeing her in 2015 and I've been visiting once a week since last January and donate 150 for an hour of her time. I'm pretty sure she'd agree to 80 - 100 for a half hour and 140 - 150 for an hour. She has never done any type of drugs and she doesn't have any tattoos. She's never flaked on me and has always been ready on time.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7566&cityid=86
    .

  14. #3099
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigstud47  [View Original Post]
    Which sweet Jess is this you talking about cause I can't get a hold of her?
    I've tried emailing her thru her classified user name but no replies. If anyone had her digits, please PM me.

  15. #3098

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalFun  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last time she was in town and agree. Very sexy and great service. Donation was appropriate for services.
    Wish she would stay in the area longer, could me my ATF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape