Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3110

    A Big Hug & Kiss, maybe even a Lick!

    I just wanted to first and foremost thank all of you fellas for picking me and seeing me and spending your hard-earned money on the wonderful donations you men have given me. I wanted to let everyone know how grateful I am when and if you choose me and how I consider it a privilege that you do choose me. Also I wanted to let everyone know that everything you've donated has gone to mostly wonderful things. Including a new savings account that I started this week!! I've put everything to positive use and I will continue to do so. As I will continue to provide the best service I can and give you guys the love and attention that you want and need from a girl like me!! Thank you guys so much and keep calling.

    Gia. (Islandlover).

    And I want to also say one last thing I'm grateful for the Forum that we have here because all of us whether we want to hear it or not have our voices heard and our opinions heard. And I think it's a great way for consenting adults to have fun and basically have a very accelerated 1st. Date.

    Without any of the bullshit LOL so like I said thanks a lot Fellas.

  2. #3109

    Lined up

    Quote Originally Posted by JPerez0909  [View Original Post]
    Finally, an honest ad.
    Will be interesting to see how many mongers will line up for this one.

  3. #3108

    Jewels

    Saw jewels a couple days ago. First time I've seen anybody in a while. I was looking forward to seeing her because she was so sweet and she could work that booty sure enough she looks exactly like I remember. After some perfectly sloppy head game that nearly made me finish, she propped herself up on all fours and put her tits and face on the bed, with that perfect booty straight up in the air. That does it to me every time. She's so sweet and accommodating. I actually call her at I'm unreasonable hour but she was more than willing to help me out. I would recommend her highly if you want to be satisfied.

  4. #3107

    Truth in Advertising

    Finally, an honest ad.

  5. #3106

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MCB62  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the report on Sunny! I e visited with her many times. Never disappointed. Next one on my list is Ginger. Her friend

    .
    Pics are a bit dated, but she's legit and her service and customer service skills are among the best, she has no GPS.

  6. #3105

    Sweet Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    I've tried emailing her thru her classified user name but no replies. If anyone had her digits, please PM me.
    Where was it you seen her at? I'm wondering if it's the same one I'm trying to reach?

  7. #3104

    Beware

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/625755447071

    This one is out to scam you nothing but drama.

  8. #3103
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    I've tried emailing her thru her classified user name but no replies. If anyone had her digits, please PM me.
    I don't see her ad no more.

  9. #3102

    Ready to meet you

    Beware of Ranae she will fill your head with so much drama. She will say that she has three kids and the father is a piece of shit. When she is still with her husband. She will possibly tell you she needs to get to North Carolina to pull the plug on her sister who was in a bad accident, she'll ask you to wire her money and she promises on her kids she'll show up, then say that the babysitter bailed on her. She is a scammer so approach only if you want to be scammed.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/625755447071

  10. #3101

  11. #3100

    Re: Sunny

    I agree with the report on Sunny! I e visited with her many times. Never disappointed. Next one on my list is Ginger. Her friend

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    There are actually a few drug free providers in the area that provide great service and Sunny in Palm Bay is one of them. She's been around for a while and her reviews a great. She's not a spinner but she's not a BBW either. Her room's a mess because she's got too much stuff packed in there, but there's easy access to the queen size bed. There's two cats in the room and they usually stay hidden. Her room has a window A / C. I started seeing her in 2015 and I've been visiting once a week since last January and donate 150 for an hour of her time. I'm pretty sure she'd agree to 80 - 100 for a half hour and 140 - 150 for an hour. She has never done any type of drugs and she doesn't have any tattoos. She's never flaked on me and has always been ready on time.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7566&cityid=86
    .

  12. #3099
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigstud47  [View Original Post]
    Which sweet Jess is this you talking about cause I can't get a hold of her?
    I've tried emailing her thru her classified user name but no replies. If anyone had her digits, please PM me.

  13. #3098

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalFun  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last time she was in town and agree. Very sexy and great service. Donation was appropriate for services.
    Wish she would stay in the area longer, could me my ATF.

  14. #3097

    Shyanne / Palm Bay.

    Has anyone have any experience with her? 321 xxxxx99.

  15. #3096

    Price Is Right = Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying the same thing. The prices are madness for what's on offer. We've got to band together and refuse to meet these prices. Absolutely nobody should be paying 100 for hhr of a bang average and worse looking provider. Tracy, for example, is 80 and miles better than 90% of the higher priced ones. IMO, 60 should be the going rate for hhr with an unattractive provider in a crappy ir unsafe environment. Especially as most of us are out after ten minutes.

    I called this one: http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/922773531013 and she wanted 200/300. WTF! I called Trinity and she never showed. We're being treated like dicks and need to make a stand! The providers never look like their pictures, and nobody would agree 100 if they did, but they rely on our small head doing the thinking when we tune up.
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    WTF is going on around here?? My regular utr girl that I have been using for the last year or so has flaked on me, she got a little advance and I guess she figures she made a big score, maybe I am wrong I don't know she don't respond but I am assuming she flaked so I figure its time for a new 1.

    I texted a few girls from stg and there asking like 150 for a hhr I don't even pay 150 for a hh.

    You guys are spoiling these girls you got to cut there rates by letting them sit in the hotel rooms worrying on how there going to pay for the room without work.

    Did you guys forget when BP went down how they were calling your phones taking anything you would offer them??

    The holidays are coming up its time to start starving them out things will be getting very very slow for them in the next few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deboinair  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anything worth paying $150 or really $100 since I moved here. The majority of these broads look so used up and drugged out. It's not nose candy, most of the girls in Miami are on that but still look extremely sexy. These girls look down right sick like they are on meth or some crazy opiate.

    Got up with Diamond. She didn't look that bad in her pics, but in person she looks more drugged out. Paid 80 for h hr. I must say she is very accommodating and her head game is superb. But damn she needs to leave those drugs alone.
    There are actually a few drug free providers in the area that provide great service and Sunny in Palm Bay is one of them. She's been around for a while and her reviews a great. She's not a spinner but she's not a BBW either. Her room's a mess because she's got too much stuff packed in there, but there's easy access to the queen size bed. There's two cats in the room and they usually stay hidden. Her room has a window A / C. I started seeing her in 2015 and I've been visiting once a week since last January and donate 150 for an hour of her time. I'm pretty sure she'd agree to 80 - 100 for a half hour and 140 - 150 for an hour. She has never done any type of drugs and she doesn't have any tattoos. She's never flaked on me and has always been ready on time.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7566&cityid=86

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape