Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 362 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 5427
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4587

    Cache and Mystie

    Checking business hours on line says they are both closed on Saturdays. Really?

  2. #4586
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKine  [View Original Post]
    For all you Susan fans, she's back from vacay.
    Thanks for the heads up!

  3. #4585

    Susan is back!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alawai  [View Original Post]
    Just the other day, I was in Mistys and did not see Susan. Like another one had said, her normal location is the 1st booth on the right, upon entrance. Does anyone know when she will be returning or maybe I was in there and she was with someone in the back for over an hour?
    For all you Susan fans, she's back from vacay.

  4. #4584

    Susan Return?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKine  [View Original Post]
    She wasn't there end of last week, heard she might be on vacay, unknown how long.
    Just the other day, I was in Mistys and did not see Susan. Like another one had said, her normal location is the 1st booth on the right, upon entrance. Does anyone know when she will be returning or maybe I was in there and she was with someone in the back for over an hour?

  5. #4583

    Fem Nu closing.

    Don't worry guys she has 16 months left on the lease before she has to turn over to the new owner. She sold it for 25 M.

  6. #4582

    Wahiawa club Mahu

    Quote Originally Posted by StopDaRail2  [View Original Post]
    I drove by there last month on a Friday night around 7 pm and it looked closed, the metal gate was closed anyway. Also lots of sketchy ass mofos cruising around so I didn't want to park there. Not worth it to get your car stolen or broken into while your tipping a fat chick.
    Yeah, if you plan on spending some time at that bar, make sure you park somewhere else like in the parking lot of the resturant down Mango street not in front of California Club. I once did that and after closing some cop followed me trying to get a DUI, but I passed the test. Also you got to watch out for that big 300 lb plus mahu that wears some see through black skirt. I heard he prowls for drunken Schofield Army soldeirs.

  7. #4581
    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Checked out California Club in Wahiawa on California Ave because Boto had good time there over the years and it's been awhile and they recently got new ownership, not Korean mamasan anymore, Boto thinks local gals own it now, & wanted to see if action was same better or down from before and it definitely gone down, because before, it was like a buffet table but now not even, like now it's not fully nude, since dancers kept their shorts, not g string but shorts on, and also had nipple pasties so no bare nipple, and whatta joke. Before it was hit and miss with the quality of girls but suprisingly there was some fine ass lookers there including Sara from massage parlor Hula Girl used to work there when she was 10 years younger and other diamonds in the buff could be found and action was really good with the Korean mamasan owners, but now, nah. If someone has a better report on then let a Boto know. Boto wishes it was like the olden days and is searching for the strip club holy grale.
    I drove by there last month on a Friday night around 7 pm and it looked closed, the metal gate was closed anyway. Also lots of sketchy ass mofos cruising around so I didn't want to park there. Not worth it to get your car stolen or broken into while your tipping a fat chick.

  8. #4580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    Club Cali in Wahiawa

    Checked out California Club in Wahiawa on California Ave because Boto had good time there over the years and it's been awhile and they recently got new ownership, not Korean mamasan anymore, Boto thinks local gals own it now, & wanted to see if action was same better or down from before and it definitely gone down, because before, it was like a buffet table but now not even, like now it's not fully nude, since dancers kept their shorts, not g string but shorts on, and also had nipple pasties so no bare nipple, and whatta joke. Before it was hit and miss with the quality of girls but suprisingly there was some fine ass lookers there including Sara from massage parlor Hula Girl used to work there when she was 10 years younger and other diamonds in the buff could be found and action was really good with the Korean mamasan owners, but now, nah. If someone has a better report on then let a Boto know. Boto wishes it was like the olden days and is searching for the strip club holy grale.

  9. #4579
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy808  [View Original Post]
    I went to RocK Za this past Saturday. I think the place was at half capacity, with plenty of room to walk around. The guys all seemed to be there because they wanted to maybe have one last good time there before it's gone. By comparison, Femme Nu seemed rather busy.
    You know, I don't know if RZ is going anywhere anytime soon. I haven't heard or read anything about the land under it being sold (though it's not like I'm actively keeping tabs on it, so if I'm wrong, let me know). I do know people think its days are numbered, which makes sense because like I said, I think *everything* in that area is up for grabs, in terms of being bought up, torn down and turned into condo towers.

    Like I said, I did see a piece on HNN's morning show with Howard Dicus saying the property under Femme Nu was sold, over a clip of an exterior of the club. Grace mentioned off-hand why no one talks about the Korean restaurant next to Rock-Za (which is pretty good, IMO).

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy808  [View Original Post]
    I heard that Yun Hee is buying apartment buildings now with the money she got from the sale. So, she'll go from being a mamasan to a landlord. I had thought that she might be retiring and living the good life, but I was wrong.
    If she's doing that, she very well could be retiring. Investing in multi-family properties is a great idea, especially in a market like urban Honolulu. Rents are high no matter what, inventory is tight and permits and construction aren't keeping up with demand (and probably never will) and it's not like it's hard to find someone to buy property in Honolulu and turn a profit. Also likely is that she doesn't want to pay taxes so she's doing a 1031 exchange to defer them.

    So, sell your lot in Kapiolani, buy some some apartment buildings to defer your taxes, you have cash flow coming in, plus you're sitting pretty on land that's appreciating fast and, really, will probably never depreciate because Hawaii. Hire a competent management company and she's just depositing checks in her bank account.

    Or even smarter, buy multi-family properties in someplace like LA, where there's still a fair amount of smaller properties like duplexes or small apartment complexes on the market with the same sort of capital appreciation as Honolulu, but the properties are a little cheaper (emphasis on "a little").

  10. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    TBH, I think all the property in Ala Moana area is going to be sold off and turned into condos. This includes Misty, 939, RZ and Ballarina's. The rush is on transform that whole area into condo towers and with rising interest rates it'll probably happen sooner rather than later.

    I honestly believe that this rush to cash out is going to kill the strip clubs and AMPs.
    I went to RocK Za this past Saturday. I think the place was at half capacity, with plenty of room to walk around. The guys all seemed to be there because they wanted to maybe have one last good time there before it's gone. By comparison, Femme Nu seemed rather busy.

    I heard that Yun Hee is buying apartment buildings now with the money she got from the sale. So, she'll go from being a mamasan to a landlord. I had thought that she might be retiring and living the good life, but I was wrong.

  11. #4577
    Quote Originally Posted by KookyKidd  [View Original Post]
    With the reports of FN and RZ closing. Have there been any news of any new spot opening up. Will Ballerinas suffer the same faith as RZ? Misty 1 would be good for a lot of girls to migrate, but it looks like they are building condos right across the street from them. I think 939 and ole HA in Pearl City are going to get busier and busier in the future.
    TBH, I think all the property in Ala Moana area is going to be sold off and turned into condos. This includes Misty, 939, RZ and Ballarina's. The rush is on transform that whole area into condo towers and with rising interest rates it'll probably happen sooner rather than later.

    I honestly believe that this rush to cash out is going to kill the strip clubs and AMPs.

  12. #4576

    Any new places.

    With the reports of FN and RZ closing. Have there been any news of any new spot opening up. Will Ballerinas suffer the same faith as RZ? Misty 1 would be good for a lot of girls to migrate, but it looks like they are building condos right across the street from them. I think 939 and ole HA in Pearl City are going to get busier and busier in the future.

  13. #4575

    It's official. Femme Nu lot sold.

    Just saw this on Hawaii News Now's morning show: property's been sold to a devopler who's building a condo tower a block away (Moana Pacific).

  14. #4574

    Figuring it out

    Quote Originally Posted by MangoFred  [View Original Post]
    Went here for the 1st time period I like a good guy for. Cheap drinks and football was on. It was in the middle of the afternoon. I got suckered in to the buy me a drink and ended up doing it twice. She did not speak very good English and I could not understand her. What I got out of $$ for FS. Was actually just looking for a few cheap beers and and HJ. Any advice on how to do this.
    Like $3 beer in the afternoon with sports on. I found out I like lap dances for the right price.

  15. #4573

    Misty1

    Went here for the 1st time period I like a good guy for. Cheap drinks and football was on. It was in the middle of the afternoon. I got suckered in to the buy me a drink and ended up doing it twice. She did not speak very good English and I could not understand her. What I got out of $$ for FS. Was actually just looking for a few cheap beers and and HJ. Any advice on how to do this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape