Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 5427
-
11-09-18 14:11 #4587Senior Member

Posts: 232Cache and Mystie
Checking business hours on line says they are both closed on Saturdays. Really?
-
11-04-18 16:42 #4586Senior Member

Posts: 93Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by SmallKine
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 13:31 #4585Senior Member

Posts: 81Susan is back!
For all you Susan fans, she's back from vacay.
Originally Posted by Alawai
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 12:51 #4584Senior Member

Posts: 100Susan Return?
Just the other day, I was in Mistys and did not see Susan. Like another one had said, her normal location is the 1st booth on the right, upon entrance. Does anyone know when she will be returning or maybe I was in there and she was with someone in the back for over an hour?
Originally Posted by SmallKine
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-18 01:26 #4583Regular Member

Posts: 14Fem Nu closing.
Don't worry guys she has 16 months left on the lease before she has to turn over to the new owner. She sold it for 25 M.
-
11-03-18 18:27 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 1561Wahiawa club Mahu
Yeah, if you plan on spending some time at that bar, make sure you park somewhere else like in the parking lot of the resturant down Mango street not in front of California Club. I once did that and after closing some cop followed me trying to get a DUI, but I passed the test. Also you got to watch out for that big 300 lb plus mahu that wears some see through black skirt. I heard he prowls for drunken Schofield Army soldeirs.
Originally Posted by StopDaRail2
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 02:11 #4581Banned Member

Posts: 128I drove by there last month on a Friday night around 7 pm and it looked closed, the metal gate was closed anyway. Also lots of sketchy ass mofos cruising around so I didn't want to park there. Not worth it to get your car stolen or broken into while your tipping a fat chick.
Originally Posted by Botoman
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-18 02:03 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 1094Club Cali in Wahiawa
Checked out California Club in Wahiawa on California Ave because Boto had good time there over the years and it's been awhile and they recently got new ownership, not Korean mamasan anymore, Boto thinks local gals own it now, & wanted to see if action was same better or down from before and it definitely gone down, because before, it was like a buffet table but now not even, like now it's not fully nude, since dancers kept their shorts, not g string but shorts on, and also had nipple pasties so no bare nipple, and whatta joke. Before it was hit and miss with the quality of girls but suprisingly there was some fine ass lookers there including Sara from massage parlor Hula Girl used to work there when she was 10 years younger and other diamonds in the buff could be found and action was really good with the Korean mamasan owners, but now, nah. If someone has a better report on then let a Boto know. Boto wishes it was like the olden days and is searching for the strip club holy grale.
-
11-01-18 04:58 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 1273You know, I don't know if RZ is going anywhere anytime soon. I haven't heard or read anything about the land under it being sold (though it's not like I'm actively keeping tabs on it, so if I'm wrong, let me know). I do know people think its days are numbered, which makes sense because like I said, I think *everything* in that area is up for grabs, in terms of being bought up, torn down and turned into condo towers.
Originally Posted by Niceguy808
[View Original Post]
Like I said, I did see a piece on HNN's morning show with Howard Dicus saying the property under Femme Nu was sold, over a clip of an exterior of the club. Grace mentioned off-hand why no one talks about the Korean restaurant next to Rock-Za (which is pretty good, IMO).
If she's doing that, she very well could be retiring. Investing in multi-family properties is a great idea, especially in a market like urban Honolulu. Rents are high no matter what, inventory is tight and permits and construction aren't keeping up with demand (and probably never will) and it's not like it's hard to find someone to buy property in Honolulu and turn a profit. Also likely is that she doesn't want to pay taxes so she's doing a 1031 exchange to defer them.
Originally Posted by Niceguy808
[View Original Post]
So, sell your lot in Kapiolani, buy some some apartment buildings to defer your taxes, you have cash flow coming in, plus you're sitting pretty on land that's appreciating fast and, really, will probably never depreciate because Hawaii. Hire a competent management company and she's just depositing checks in her bank account.
Or even smarter, buy multi-family properties in someplace like LA, where there's still a fair amount of smaller properties like duplexes or small apartment complexes on the market with the same sort of capital appreciation as Honolulu, but the properties are a little cheaper (emphasis on "a little").
-
11-01-18 02:24 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 383I went to RocK Za this past Saturday. I think the place was at half capacity, with plenty of room to walk around. The guys all seemed to be there because they wanted to maybe have one last good time there before it's gone. By comparison, Femme Nu seemed rather busy.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
I heard that Yun Hee is buying apartment buildings now with the money she got from the sale. So, she'll go from being a mamasan to a landlord. I had thought that she might be retiring and living the good life, but I was wrong.
-
10-26-18 06:01 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 1273TBH, I think all the property in Ala Moana area is going to be sold off and turned into condos. This includes Misty, 939, RZ and Ballarina's. The rush is on transform that whole area into condo towers and with rising interest rates it'll probably happen sooner rather than later.
Originally Posted by KookyKidd
[View Original Post]
I honestly believe that this rush to cash out is going to kill the strip clubs and AMPs.
-
10-26-18 01:22 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 66Any new places.
With the reports of FN and RZ closing. Have there been any news of any new spot opening up. Will Ballerinas suffer the same faith as RZ? Misty 1 would be good for a lot of girls to migrate, but it looks like they are building condos right across the street from them. I think 939 and ole HA in Pearl City are going to get busier and busier in the future.
-
10-25-18 13:40 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 1273It's official. Femme Nu lot sold.
Just saw this on Hawaii News Now's morning show: property's been sold to a devopler who's building a condo tower a block away (Moana Pacific).
-
10-20-18 20:17 #4574Regular Member

Posts: 8Figuring it out
Like $3 beer in the afternoon with sports on. I found out I like lap dances for the right price.
Originally Posted by MangoFred
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 21:47 #4573Regular Member

Posts: 8Misty1
Went here for the 1st time period I like a good guy for. Cheap drinks and football was on. It was in the middle of the afternoon. I got suckered in to the buy me a drink and ended up doing it twice. She did not speak very good English and I could not understand her. What I got out of $$ for FS. Was actually just looking for a few cheap beers and and HJ. Any advice on how to do this.











Reply With Quote




