Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,356 to 23,370 of 26429
-
11-02-18 21:11 #3074Banned Member

Posts: 1121Yes the eczema is in several places, but not on her face which I think would be the biggest turn off. Basically if guys don't want to see her for that they're a bit too picky / need to go up a level or two in donations. At her price point you won't find many that compare in overall looks or services. Like I said she's self conscious about her looks so please don't go if you're going to be a dick.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
Yeah I left out the smoking. Most providers do, but at least on my date it wasn't too noticable. Yes on the cats too. Didn't bother me.
All in all a good bargain for a fun time with a beautiful chick.
-
11-02-18 20:36 #3073Senior Member

Posts: 65Ariel?
When I saw your post, I realized I had forgotten to write a review. I have seen her. She is legitimate. Some say she used to go by the name Ariel. I agree with previous reviews, for the most part:
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
She is located in a nice, safe neighborhood on the southwest side. I would have no trouble going there even in the middle of the night. When you arrive, she first gets children and boyfriend out of the apartment. This is not a problem. Apartment is reasonably neat, by the standards of girls like this.
She invites you to join her on a sort of couch in the living room. It is big enough to lie down on, and not the worst thing in the world, but not as good as a bed.
I think she is attractive. Nice body, not overweight, exactly the size I like. Her tits are a little saggy, but nice nipples. They hang and swing nicely when she is on all fours working on the gas hose. A little baby damage in the stomach, but I have seen worse.
She has a nice, friendly personality, and does not seem drugged out. She has always been clean, with no bad odors.
She does a pretty good BBBJCIM / spit. She does seem to pull off a bit too soon before I have completely unloaded, but I have had worse. Full service has been covered. Not sure if she is open to BBFS.
Donation is about right, no GPS in my opinion.
I am certain I will see her again. A few other reviews have been so-so or negative, but I like her. If you are on the fence, I think it is worth giving her a try.
Gas Out.
-
11-02-18 20:13 #3072Senior Member

Posts: 217Naudiana, Naudia, Adriana
Seen her and mostly everything you said is spot on. Except for the skin condition. It's on several parts of her body. I went during bright daylight. Might turn some guys off but didn't bother me at all especially that firm bubble big ass she has for her petite figure. And the thighs are real nice. Headgame is superb. It was on my 2nd pop that headgame made me cim and she took it like a champ! I went for the hour and got 2 pops and stayed about 15 min over for bs chit chat. If your allergic to cats this place is hell for you. Price for the hr is much lower than posted but I ain't telling none of you how low because of obvious reasons. Oh and she smokes so if you can't be around it that too might be a problem for you. As for the signs of being an addict. They're there. I don't need to look hard for it. If you need details or more info PM me. Overall will repeat as much as I can till I'm bored of her. And yes she's worth the long drive for me all the way from six flags.
Originally Posted by Zeuss
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 20:12 #3071Senior Member

Posts: 355Perkins
Well she is a tall skinny drink of water for sure. Blonde and black hair. I always sit in her section. Was there tonight for fish fry and she was running pretty fast so no time to chat. I wish I would have went with the Senior turkey dinner (8. 95) Have been on a lot of smoke breaks with her. Anyhow, I have floated out feelers many of time with out a nibble. Last late spring her washing machine was broken and she was going to the laundromat. Well, I told her she could bring her laundry to my place. No roll of quarters needed!! Alas, didn't have to crack open the jug of Tide Oh well If anyone has better luck I am all ears Have a great weekend. Hope Bucky has a better weekend too.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 19:28 #3070Senior Member

Posts: 355Strawberry. WORTH IT!
Picked her up in the morning from the hotel she was working at, brought her home and she was very attentive, sweet and made me feel very much at ease. She asked firsthand what I would enjoy and took care of everything I asked. She has a beautiful body, and radiates sexuality. I paid a little more than I'm used to, however it was WORTH IT. She was in no rush and I had a great time. She is willing to make your experience what you want it to be and is very uninhibited, she said she's looking to meet more regulars and I'm DEFINETLY going to be one of them. I highly recommend her. I found her ad on Skip The Games. Here's the link, if you want her direct number message me. The link to her ad is: http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe.../874076423670. You can also find her on seeking arrangements.
-
11-02-18 16:58 #3069Senior Member

Posts: 213The link works fine now. Thank You.
Originally Posted by Zeuss
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 15:36 #3068Senior Member

Posts: 2881Daddy's on Barker
Barker and 94.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 13:40 #3067Senior Member

Posts: 267That is Payton.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 11:26 #3066Senior Member

Posts: 774Payton?
Was she Payton? Just asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by Msteresc
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 10:38 #3065Senior Member

Posts: 308Sadee
Well I saw her again and things are opening up now she is fun and does a good job. We met at my hotel we talked a bit she's nice to talk to. Started oral covered at my request did a couple of positions and emptied into the cover. Again we talked a bit more and she told me she could use 1 or 2 more regulars. I know you will enjoy the time together. If you need just PM me ill send the number.
Well she just texted me and said she and Bella (her old freind) have hooked up and willing to do doubles or alone.
Bella has fantastic oral skills was as good if not better then her sister who has know retiredLast edited by Msteresc; 11-02-18 at 11:04. Reason: Added info
-
11-02-18 09:10 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 53Denver / Angel Rose
Saw her yesterday. What you see is what you get, very attractive and straight forward. She was pleasant and didn't talk much, but she wasn't standoffish like Mila. Started with BBBJ then three differing positions later, emptied in the bag. The whole session flowed nice and I'll definitely see her again!
Originally Posted by HornyBald341
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 06:44 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 154What Perkins?
Lefty what Perkins are we talking about?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 03:54 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 2881Daddy
That tall blond spinner waitress at Perkins I heard is in need of a sugar daddy. You can't miss her. Pushing 6 ft and 110 lbs tops. Really hyper. Often seen smoking outside. Had to pass. She will try to unload some baggage on you. But I think she could be had for cheap. Typical troubled waitress and all that implies.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 23:49 #3061Banned Member

Posts: 1121I saw her. She's the real deal! Definitely does not have GPS now. I saw no signs of being an addict. She was friendly and very open. As far as her complexion she said she has eczema. I only noticed on her back. She has a very pretty face and a sweet body. Pics are accurate and she will send a picture. Just don't play games and BS with her since she will ghost you and go on to the next. I saw no signs of a manager. She said she's alone when she plays, maybe possible for her female roommate to be home. It's an older tiny house where it says in the ad. I would say she's like Ari as far as looks, she likes to dress up; but that's where the similarities end: Naudia is a lot of fun, very open minded, GFE / PSE. Has some skills and a good attitude. Nice hygiene. I will definitely repeat, just wish she was closer. Still worth a long drive.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
Treat her nicely and you should have a good time. She just needs some mentoring.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/p-ca-...01961-13454566
Originally Posted by Dick5322
[View Original Post]
Search "Naudia".
-
11-01-18 23:35 #3060Senior Member

Posts: 355Ashley.
Haven't met her but image search came back clean. She quoted me 120/200 but then wanted more for travel time to Brookfield LOL.
Originally Posted by MKV4745
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





