Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 474 of 492 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 7376
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #281

    Claire / jocelyn

    Does anyone have contact info on her? I have seen her before but lost her number.

  2. #280

    Recommendation / UTR.

    Saw Allie, Marilyn, jenny, Leigh, and Jocelyn already. Any new / recommended girls left in spfld area? Lots of girls seem to have moved on. Would love some UTR if anyone is willing to share.

    Also who is this wanted girl?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/451569380622

  3. #279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Yup totally correct!

    I once helped deliver "twins" many years ago.

    Dad, blonde hair, blue eyes.

    Mom, blonde hair, blue eyes.

    Twin 1, blonde peach fuzz, blue eyes.

    Twin 2, African American, extremely dark skin, brown eyes.

    Rushed the dad out of the room before he saw, he got really nervous thinking something was medically wrong, nope, not medically.

    When we showed the mom, she was devastated!

    Apparently she had a one night stand, or so she said, w / an African American man, & got preggo's by both he & her husband in the same week.

    The screaming was legendary when she told him.
    Did they stay married?

  4. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    I reported that she was pregnant last March or April. Since then I've had numerous fellow posters come on here and say "she's not pregnant" over the course of the last half year plus.

    It is not a permanent condition.
    Thanks for clarifying that it isn't a permanent condition. Some on this board may have thought it was.

    All we said was she is not pregnant now.

  5. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    I made the visit 2 weeks ago waited a while almost left. I didn't see any big belly.
    I reported that she was pregnant last March or April. Since then I've had numerous fellow posters come on here and say "she's not pregnant" over the course of the last half year plus.

    It is not a permanent condition.

  6. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    FYI. Marilyn may have been pregnant, but she is not pregnant now. I saw her last Saturday. She was slim just like the pictures in the add. If your expecting a girl with a belly, you will be dissapointed.


    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-young-skinny-girl-wants-to-give-you-a-good-time/10094126
    I made the visit 2 weeks ago waited a while almost left. I didn't see any big belly.

  7. #275

    Gotcha

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    FYI. Marilyn may have been pregnant, but she is not pregnant now. I saw her last Saturday. She was slim just like the pictures in the add. If your expecting a girl with a belly, you will be dissapointed.


    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-young-skinny-girl-wants-to-give-you-a-good-time/10094126
    Nah, not disappointed. But I just became a little more interested in pregnant girls. Will look for them as well.

    Never met Marilyn (never met any girls yet. Still new to the area). But she looks very good. I've read good things about her on here.

    Thanks for the link.

  8. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiki91  [View Original Post]
    Well. I'm sold LOL. Sounds hot. I'll be keeping an eye out for preggos too. Any of you know of any near / in Holyoke, Chicopee, or Hadley?
    FYI. Marilyn may have been pregnant, but she is not pregnant now. I saw her last Saturday. She was slim just like the pictures in the add. If your expecting a girl with a belly, you will be dissapointed.


    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-young-skinny-girl-wants-to-give-you-a-good-time/10094126

  9. #273

    I'm now a fan

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBabes  [View Original Post]
    Those of you that know me and what I do will know I have a lot of pregnant students. In your mind you can't get a pregnant women pregnant but you actually can. It is called superfetation and it happens. Superfetation is when a second, new pregnancy occurs during an initial pregnancy. Another ovum (egg) is fertilized by sperm and implanted in the womb weeks later than the first one. It can happen later but since learning about superfetation, 10 cases happened months later. Don't worry it is extremely rare.

    As for pregnant woman they are HOT!. I find them so sexy. Their skin is like silk because their hormones are all balanced. Their breasts if far enough along are full and firm. They are hornier yes but their swings can be much more extreme. I will say my pregnant students do catch my eye often. In bed they typically have an inescapable sex drive.
    Well. I'm sold LOL. Sounds hot. I'll be keeping an eye out for preggos too. Any of you know of any near / in Holyoke, Chicopee, or Hadley?

  10. #272

    True

    Yup totally correct!

    I once helped deliver "twins" many years ago.

    Dad, blonde hair, blue eyes.

    Mom, blonde hair, blue eyes.

    Twin 1, blonde peach fuzz, blue eyes.

    Twin 2, African American, extremely dark skin, brown eyes.

    Rushed the dad out of the room before he saw, he got really nervous thinking something was medically wrong, nope, not medically.

    When we showed the mom, she was devastated!

    Apparently she had a one night stand, or so she said, w / an African American man, & got preggo's by both he & her husband in the same week.

    The screaming was legendary when she told him.

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBabes  [View Original Post]
    Those of you that know me and what I do will know I have a lot of pregnant students. In your mind you can't get a pregnant women pregnant but you actually can. It is called superfetation and it happens. Superfetation is when a second, new pregnancy occurs during an initial pregnancy. Another ovum (egg) is fertilized by sperm and implanted in the womb weeks later than the first one. It can happen later but since learning about superfetation, 10 cases happened months later. Don't worry it is extremely rare.

    As for pregnant woman they are HOT!. I find them so sexy. Their skin is like silk because their hormones are all balanced. Their breasts if far enough along are full and firm. They are hornier yes but their swings can be much more extreme. I will say my pregnant students do catch my eye often. In bed they typically have an inescapable sex drive.

  11. #271

    Pregnant girls

    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRider  [View Original Post]
    I am a big big fan of finding a pregnant girl. It seems like it takes all the risk off there while be more into bareback when they're pregnant. In my experience, all the hormones raging in their system make them crazy. I love it. If you get a chance to try it I highly recommend it. I've had numerous strippers and part time is call girls when pregnant, and it's a beautiful thing. Especially if you'll like huge natural tits.
    Those of you that know me and what I do will know I have a lot of pregnant students. In your mind you can't get a pregnant women pregnant but you actually can. It is called superfetation and it happens. Superfetation is when a second, new pregnancy occurs during an initial pregnancy. Another ovum (egg) is fertilized by sperm and implanted in the womb weeks later than the first one. It can happen later but since learning about superfetation, 10 cases happened months later. Don't worry it is extremely rare.

    As for pregnant woman they are HOT!. I find them so sexy. Their skin is like silk because their hormones are all balanced. Their breasts if far enough along are full and firm. They are hornier yes but their swings can be much more extreme. I will say my pregnant students do catch my eye often. In bed they typically have an inescapable sex drive.

  12. #270

    Pregnant

    I am a big big fan of finding a pregnant girl. It seems like it takes all the risk off there while be more into bareback when they're pregnant. In my experience, all the hormones raging in their system make them crazy. I love it. If you get a chance to try it I highly recommend it. I've had numerous strippers and part time is call girls when pregnant, and it's a beautiful thing. Especially if you'll like huge natural tits.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickBlah  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm. Now I'm intrigued. Have never thought about having fun with a girl while she's pregnant.

  13. #269

    Prego Session?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    It's just Marilyn as talked about multiple times. Pretty girl. Major habit. Bad, mechanical service. And as verified by another monger, has been known to be pregnant while providing services.
    Hmmmm. Now I'm intrigued. Have never thought about having fun with a girl while she's pregnant.

  14. #268

    Libby Aka Marilyn

    Quote Originally Posted by StannisMonger  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/002530588395

    I had a dream last night about this one. She was very responsive to text. Got back to me almost right away. Have me meet her at a motel in Holyoke when I got to the Room she had a friend in their who went to hide in the bathroom after I walked in just before we started getting to it the friend had to leave. The service was adequate. And for the price I'm not complaining.

    6 qv.

    She is the girl in the pictures. And I didn't notice any track marks or signs of a habit but I also wasn't looking.
    It's just Marilyn as talked about multiple times. Pretty girl. Major habit. Bad, mechanical service. And as verified by another monger, has been known to be pregnant while providing services.

  15. #267

    Qv

    What was the cervices in the QV? BBBJ? Quick FS?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by StannisMonger  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/002530588395

    I had a dream last night about this one. She was very responsive to text. Got back to me almost right away. Have me meet her at a motel in Holyoke when I got to the Room she had a friend in their who went to hide in the bathroom after I walked in just before we started getting to it the friend had to leave. The service was adequate. And for the price I'm not complaining.

    6 qv.

    She is the girl in the pictures. And I didn't notice any track marks or signs of a habit but I also wasn't looking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape