Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 7376
-
11-03-18 09:41 #281Regular Member

Posts: 11Claire / jocelyn
Does anyone have contact info on her? I have seen her before but lost her number.
-
11-03-18 01:12 #280Senior Member

Posts: 667Recommendation / UTR.
Saw Allie, Marilyn, jenny, Leigh, and Jocelyn already. Any new / recommended girls left in spfld area? Lots of girls seem to have moved on. Would love some UTR if anyone is willing to share.
Also who is this wanted girl?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/451569380622
-
11-02-18 23:59 #279Senior Member

Posts: 303Did they stay married?
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 18:48 #278Senior Member

Posts: 309Thanks for clarifying that it isn't a permanent condition. Some on this board may have thought it was.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
All we said was she is not pregnant now.
-
11-02-18 05:54 #277Senior Member

Posts: 628I reported that she was pregnant last March or April. Since then I've had numerous fellow posters come on here and say "she's not pregnant" over the course of the last half year plus.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
It is not a permanent condition.
-
11-01-18 22:08 #276Senior Member

Posts: 285I made the visit 2 weeks ago waited a while almost left. I didn't see any big belly.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-18 19:33 #275Senior Member

Posts: 66Gotcha
Nah, not disappointed. But I just became a little more interested in pregnant girls. Will look for them as well.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
Never met Marilyn (never met any girls yet. Still new to the area). But she looks very good. I've read good things about her on here.
Thanks for the link.
-
11-01-18 19:29 #274Senior Member

Posts: 309FYI. Marilyn may have been pregnant, but she is not pregnant now. I saw her last Saturday. She was slim just like the pictures in the add. If your expecting a girl with a belly, you will be dissapointed.
Originally Posted by Wiki91
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-young-skinny-girl-wants-to-give-you-a-good-time/10094126
-
10-31-18 17:25 #273Senior Member

Posts: 66I'm now a fan
Well. I'm sold LOL. Sounds hot. I'll be keeping an eye out for preggos too. Any of you know of any near / in Holyoke, Chicopee, or Hadley?
Originally Posted by BunkerBabes
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 10:17 #272Senior Member

Posts: 502True
Yup totally correct!
I once helped deliver "twins" many years ago.
Dad, blonde hair, blue eyes.
Mom, blonde hair, blue eyes.
Twin 1, blonde peach fuzz, blue eyes.
Twin 2, African American, extremely dark skin, brown eyes.
Rushed the dad out of the room before he saw, he got really nervous thinking something was medically wrong, nope, not medically.
When we showed the mom, she was devastated!
Apparently she had a one night stand, or so she said, w / an African American man, & got preggo's by both he & her husband in the same week.
The screaming was legendary when she told him.
Originally Posted by BunkerBabes
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-18 09:33 #271Senior Member

Posts: 93Pregnant girls
Those of you that know me and what I do will know I have a lot of pregnant students. In your mind you can't get a pregnant women pregnant but you actually can. It is called superfetation and it happens. Superfetation is when a second, new pregnancy occurs during an initial pregnancy. Another ovum (egg) is fertilized by sperm and implanted in the womb weeks later than the first one. It can happen later but since learning about superfetation, 10 cases happened months later. Don't worry it is extremely rare.
Originally Posted by RuffRider
[View Original Post]
As for pregnant woman they are HOT!. I find them so sexy. Their skin is like silk because their hormones are all balanced. Their breasts if far enough along are full and firm. They are hornier yes but their swings can be much more extreme. I will say my pregnant students do catch my eye often. In bed they typically have an inescapable sex drive.
-
10-30-18 22:32 #270Senior Member

Posts: 121Pregnant
I am a big big fan of finding a pregnant girl. It seems like it takes all the risk off there while be more into bareback when they're pregnant. In my experience, all the hormones raging in their system make them crazy. I love it. If you get a chance to try it I highly recommend it. I've had numerous strippers and part time is call girls when pregnant, and it's a beautiful thing. Especially if you'll like huge natural tits.
Originally Posted by NickBlah
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 22:53 #269Banned Member

Posts: 71Prego Session?
Hmmmm. Now I'm intrigued. Have never thought about having fun with a girl while she's pregnant.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 06:26 #268Senior Member

Posts: 628Libby Aka Marilyn
It's just Marilyn as talked about multiple times. Pretty girl. Major habit. Bad, mechanical service. And as verified by another monger, has been known to be pregnant while providing services.
Originally Posted by StannisMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-18 16:22 #267Senior Member

Posts: 502Qv
What was the cervices in the QV? BBBJ? Quick FS?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by StannisMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





