Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 880 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 380 780 830 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 930 980 ... LastLast
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 20137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6952
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TOFTT and the review.

    She's been on Bismark's wait and see list.

    Looks like the wait is be over.
    Perhaps. Got to reach out to Hayley and my schedule has become complex of late. Might have missed my opportunity.

  2. #6951

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    Is Riley open to DFK and BB activities? Also wondering if she might travel to Lansing (motel) if the price was right. Reply by PM, if preferred. Thanks.
    She certainly is open for DFK and BBBJ, as well as CFS. I did not go for CIM or BBFS, so I am not sure whethher thaose are on her menu.

  3. #6950

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Oppps forgot the Link.

    The pics are real and 3 of them are recent, I took them yesterday.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...a/933068149041
    By the looks of the 1st pic, she likes things in her ass.

  4. #6949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    KyrahJade

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TOFTT and the review.

    She's been on Bismark's wait and see list.

    Looks like the wait is be over.
    Oppps forgot the Link.

    The pics are real and 3 of them are recent, I took them yesterday.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...a/933068149041

  5. #6948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    KyrahJade

    Quote Originally Posted by MLuke123  [View Original Post]
    Had a walk in at Serinity and had the awesome fortune of getting a massage by Kyrah. Kyrah is super hot, great figure, long dark hair, a booty to dream about. And she's got a great sense of humor.

    Massage was relaxing, not CMT level, but it felt so good. Flip side was awesome too.

    I recommend highly.
    Thanks for TOFTT and the review.

    She's been on Bismark's wait and see list.

    Looks like the wait is be over.

  6. #6947
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check this one out

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...634&cityid=222

    Hopefully all the salons will follow Serenity's lead. Might be a discount price war starting today
    I'm guessing all the girls are dressing up, hopefully down too.
    Now your just being silly. Haley is the only one with any marketing sense.

  7. #6946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Halloween Discount

    Anyone check this one out

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...634&cityid=222

    Hopefully all the salons will follow Serenity's lead. Might be a discount price war starting today
    I'm guessing all the girls are dressing up, hopefully down too.

  8. #6945
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    Is Riley open to DFK and BB activities? Also wondering if she might travel to Lansing (motel) if the price was right. Reply by PM, if preferred. Thanks.
    Riley is originally from or at least worked out of Lansing, that's where I first saw her. Not sure about the BB FS but I would think she would be open to the DFK. She used to offer Greek as well but got discouraged when guys would schedule a Greek appointment and she would get all "prepared" for it and then the guys would be a no show.

  9. #6944

    Anyone seen layla

    Say has anyone seen her for massage, it's seemingly more than that, she does outcall. So let me know great body, plus charges 150 for 45 min normal is like 40 or 50 massage rate.

  10. #6943

    Riley options

    Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot69  [View Original Post]
    The FS option is worth it, she really gets in to it!
    Is Riley open to DFK and BB activities? Also wondering if she might travel to Lansing (motel) if the price was right. Reply by PM, if preferred. Thanks.

  11. #6942
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSolo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her lately?

    I texted her the other day.

    She responded "what time?

    I responded immediately and then radio silence.
    I was just thinking about her yesterday and how great of a provider she was.

  12. #6941

    Aliese

    Anyone see her lately?

    I texted her the other day.

    She responded "what time?

    I responded immediately and then radio silence.

  13. #6940
    FS will probably be 400 LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines  [View Original Post]
    Independent Wynter still GPSing like A motha! Starting at $1.6 and tips greatly appreciated?!. As an independent she can't blame the door fee. LOL. And I see she got herself verified thru CityXGuide which probably means she will stay independent for awhile. She is hot though. Still hoping she goes FS one of these days.

  14. #6939

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines  [View Original Post]
    Thanks MM.
    The FS option is worth it, she really gets in to it!

  15. #6938
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines  [View Original Post]
    Thanks MM.
    YW. I'm going to put MBD on my radar next. All 3 girls. I'll report back. Been a monger for a long time. I know the game. Had a lot of high end stuff from like Eros. Com too. Independent and agencies. What a fun hobby. Later wolverines and all that share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape