Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 881 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 931 981 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 20137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6937

    Ice cold wynter

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines  [View Original Post]
    Independent Wynter still GPSing like A motha! Starting at $1.6 and tips greatly appreciated?!. As an independent she can't blame the door fee. LOL. And I see she got herself verified thru CityXGuide which probably means she will stay independent for awhile. She is hot though. Still hoping she goes FS one of these days.
    I must need an eye exam! I don't see hot at all.

    I see make-up and a bad attitude.

    There is definitely better options for hard working, NON desperate mongers!

    When a "therapist" feels she is all that for a half ass rub for 12 minutes (when you paid for an hour) then tries to upsell at rates of a high profile escort, that's not a "new" attitude.

    She's no where near hot! Average at best!

    Save your money and see an actual provider that actually appreciates your hard earned cash.

    There is DEFINITELY better options out there!

    Monger on!

    2 track.

  2. #6936

    Riley - 30 yr old

    Thanks MM.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Riley. Texting is the communication. Answers fast and texts in a timely manner. 80 hr. Pretty good massage. Really nice girl. Great body but as stated before no makeup or hairstyle. She gets naked right at the beginning without being asked. Anyway flip was pretty good got the job done. Probably will repeat. I felt very safe and comfortable. Left satisfied. Happy hunting my friends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-10-04_23-23-48.jpg‎   5ba264a850efc31973e89734b.jpg‎   5ba264a85071958662325b9c8.jpg‎  

  3. #6935

    Riley

    Hooked up with Riley. Texting is the communication. Answers fast and texts in a timely manner. 80 hr. Pretty good massage. Really nice girl. Great body but as stated before no makeup or hairstyle. She gets naked right at the beginning without being asked. Anyway flip was pretty good got the job done. Probably will repeat. I felt very safe and comfortable. Left satisfied. Happy hunting my friends.

  4. #6934

    Emily at MBD - 33 yr old

    Thanks for the review.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryForIt  [View Original Post]
    Had a massage with Emily this past week over at MBD. Much better experience with her than in the past. Great conversation, good rub down, and a very satisfying flip. She allowed for a bit more roaming than she has in the past, and that adds a lot. Definitely felt like she was trying to up her game! Will definitely repeat and so should you!

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...y/979651336283
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-10-30_1-18-41.jpg‎   2018-10-30_1-18-56.jpg‎  

  5. #6933

    Wynter - 22 yr old

    Independent Wynter still GPSing like A motha! Starting at $1.6 and tips greatly appreciated?!. As an independent she can't blame the door fee. LOL. And I see she got herself verified thru CityXGuide which probably means she will stay independent for awhile. She is hot though. Still hoping she goes FS one of these days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-10-30_1-07-41.jpg‎   2018-10-30_1-07-55.jpg‎   2018-10-30_1-08-05.jpg‎   56ada164dd03c9576b2dd078753a8410.jpg‎   bb4f0db744bbe83c4c83551667bd471b.jpeg‎  


  6. #6932

    Asian Massage

    Went there once back in early spring. Cute girl in her 20's. Great massage, no HE on the menu. Haven't been back.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the great massage very well worth it. I went here myself the other day with the wife unfortunately so I did t partake in the happiness but I think it may be available I did here some gargling in the bathroom after a girl came out of a room. It may depend on the girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzDamm  [View Original Post]
    A great massage, no Happiness but I love the massages, just do not understand the advertising on CityXguide.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/616-648...ssage-13020627
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-10-30_0-56-05.jpg‎  

  7. #6931

    Might be some happiness yet

    I agree with the great massage very well worth it. I went here myself the other day with the wife unfortunately so I did t partake in the happiness but I think it may be available I did here some gargling in the bathroom after a girl came out of a room. It may depend on the girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzDamm  [View Original Post]
    A great massage, no Happiness but I love the massages, just do not understand the advertising on CityXguide.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/616-648...ssage-13020627

  8. #6930
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 120

    Thank You for your time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by EdBlanston  [View Original Post]
    This is a couple of months overdue, but I wanted to share my experience with Di at MBD. I opted for her "combo" package with massage and "nuru" (more of a body slide with lotion). First, Di is incredibly friendly and very attractive. Her pics are very accurate and I feel that she's even better looking in person. Her body is in very good shape!

    The massage portion of the combo was very good. Helped ease some of the pain of running. The body slide potion was very enjoyable. It certainly appeared that she was enjoying herself as well. I always had 100% of her attention, and I enjoyed interacting with her before and during the session. And the finish of our session was outstanding.

    I usually like to try a variety of providers, so I haven't repeated yet. But I will.
    I super appreciate you taking the time for such a wonderful review!! I appreciate your kind words!! Thank you.

    I look froward to seeing you again! I hope the running is going well?

    Di.

  9. #6929

    Di at MBD

    This is a couple of months overdue, but I wanted to share my experience with Di at MBD. I opted for her "combo" package with massage and "nuru" (more of a body slide with lotion). First, Di is incredibly friendly and very attractive. Her pics are very accurate and I feel that she's even better looking in person. Her body is in very good shape!

    The massage portion of the combo was very good. Helped ease some of the pain of running. The body slide potion was very enjoyable. It certainly appeared that she was enjoying herself as well. I always had 100% of her attention, and I enjoyed interacting with her before and during the session. And the finish of our session was outstanding.

    I usually like to try a variety of providers, so I haven't repeated yet. But I will.

  10. #6928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Mia / Healthy Habits

    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzDamm  [View Original Post]
    Again tried Mia, one last time. I will not repeat anymore, she barely tries to massage you, I love a good massage, just a light touch effort, then asks you to massage her, I am done.
    I totally agree, she's also using fake pics. Outdated are Fake. That should tell you something about the provider right away. Walk away from providers using fake pics.

    Don't get tricked. Stay safe.

  11. #6927

    Emily at MBD

    Had a massage with Emily this past week over at MBD. Much better experience with her than in the past. Great conversation, good rub down, and a very satisfying flip. She allowed for a bit more roaming than she has in the past, and that adds a lot. Definitely felt like she was trying to up her game! Will definitely repeat and so should you!

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...y/979651336283

  12. #6926

    Asian Spa by Westgate

    A great massage, no Happiness but I love the massages, just do not understand the advertising on CityXguide.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/616-648...ssage-13020627

  13. #6925

    Mia At HH

    Again tried Mia, one last time. I will not repeat anymore, she barely tries to massage you, I love a good massage, just a light touch effort, then asks you to massage her, I am done.

  14. #6924

    Mbd

    Went to see Lywanna, a few weeks ago, got the exotic massage and all I can say is it was fun and really fun! I will definitely repeat with her, not rushed, slow and sensual, just the way I like it. You might need to schedule, I got lucky as a walk-in.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/263613358064

  15. #6923

    Blessings on Plainfield

    If you are lookin for a great massage I highly recommend Blessings on Plainfield. On the flip I was teased but told to do it myslef. She did pull her top down and was able to roam. $85 for 90 minute massage and tipped $20. Something sort of hot about there being just a curtain and open ceilings where you can hear everything while finishing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape