Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,446 to 20,460 of 32178
-
10-30-18 19:07 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 89Vote With Your Wallet
Had the same experience multiple times.
Originally Posted by TrueHeart
[View Original Post]
I quit going. The extras are good when you.
Get in but they are not interested in.
Building long term customers. IMHO,
Jenny is very overrated. The girls.
Aren't as hot at K&J (1 minute walk), but the service.
Is better. If you want my money long.
Term, then treat me right.
-
10-30-18 17:22 #11732Senior Member

Posts: 648https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nalee-es...ngton-dc-70020
Originally Posted by FunSex
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 16:48 #11731

Posts: 58Stolen appointment. Reston wellness.
Here's a short story: Called the #6 place on Roger Bacon dr to get an appointment with Jenny at 2.30 pm, spoke to Lilly, she checked with her and moved the appointment to 3.30 for an hr. I got there a it early, waited in my car and walked in exactly at 3.30 pm and damn! Lilly tells someone else just said he made the appointment and was taken it. She even asked me to verify the time I called and I pointed my burner number on her call list. She apologized for what had happened and to add more to my disappointment she said there was no room even to wait and asked if I can wait in my car for a while and she'd call me back. Well at this point, I was frustrated since I'd drive about an hr to get there but I decided to wait. She did call me back after about ten minutes and I was offered only half hr. I don't suspect that they made a scheduling mistake because of the thorough conversation we had during scheduling. I want to sincerely request fellow mongers not to indulge in such things because for some of us its a long drive / time to get here and it spoils the whole mood. Has this happened to anybody else before? I sure don't want to be the first one to have an appointment stolen ha.
Review about the service in my next post.
T.
-
10-30-18 16:44 #11730Senior Member

Posts: 264If it's the Bamboo Therapy in Springfield, then I believe it's standard NOVA only.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 16:21 #11729Senior Member

Posts: 464There's only one Nalee
Her number is available on here, just search and you'll find it.
Originally Posted by FunSex
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 14:18 #11728Senior Member

Posts: 208Nalee
Is is the Nalee in Centreville? If so, can you PM me her number?
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 13:34 #11727Senior Member

Posts: 464Legit or at the very least NOVa Standard?
Are they legit or at the very least offer a standard NOVA?
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-18 10:29 #11726Senior Member

Posts: 427Thank you BT
Bamboo Therapy. The MTs of BT are some of the nicest I've met. They care about their clients -- the massage (deep tissue) is thorough. They never short time, and they never waste time (if they are busy they politely ask you to return / schedule an appointment).
Albeit the building is one of the oldest medical buildings in the area, their spa is meticulously clean.
The manager / MTs are over 55 (but I think they may be younger than me) -- they have years of massage experience and are intelligent, quiet ladies.
Some places are frenetically energetic -- this is not one of those places. Go to BT to relax and enjoy a great massage.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
10-29-18 16:28 #11725Senior Member

Posts: 377Thai Indie vs. Chinese AMP
I don't disagree, but as with all things, YMMV. I have had a couple of diamond's in the rough at Chinese AMP's as compared to a few let downs at the THai Indies. For example, a couple of KK's girls spent too much on the "upsell" whereas my Chinese diamonds give a great massage and provide a competent finish with no complaints. That said, I've had some great Thai Indies as well, so no worries. I do like the ones who try harder for the repeat customers vs. Try to upsell the invidiual visit. I'm a classic example of the old customer who doesn't make waves, but takes business elsewhere if the service is not worthy of a return visit. As an example, a "famous" Dallas AMP gal, who I would think wouldn't pay so much attention to an individual customer, sent me a nice follow up and when I returned over 2 months later, remembered a couple of personal things that made me say to myself, "why would I ever take my Dallas business elsewhere. ".
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 14:30 #11724Senior Member

Posts: 464UTRs are the best
That's why I love indie masseuses. I'd much rather deal with an indie masseuse than a person at an AMP or even an escort but more specifically the Thai ladies. Most of the Thai ladies are independent and rarely has a manager especially a male manager.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmyC
[View Original Post]
Lots of them have actual massage skill and technique worth noting compared to most of the Chinese therapist. Since they are indie, they are more willing to accommodate and get repeat customers.
-
10-29-18 10:52 #11723

Posts: 275When I used to.
When I used to visit MPs I offered the lady $40 if she gave me a standard 5 minute HJ but I offered and extra $20 if she took her time. I used to have the ladies take a chair while giving me 15-20 minute HJs. LOL!
Nowadays I'm only interested in getting the pussy from escorts. I'm a KillMonger who doesn't need witty conversation, kissing, eating or any other GFE type of stuff in my sessions. My thinking is why waste my time and money going through the often fake massage routine if all I really want is the pussy? Why spend $160 when all I want is the pussy which I can get for only $100/ HH on average. So I moved on to only escorts and have a nice group of ladies to serve my needs.
But I had a lot of fun at MPs!
Happy Mongering!!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 09:04 #11722Senior Member

Posts: 464$1. 2 includes the tip
For standard nova, the fee should be enough. If it's above the standard, I'd tip more but even then I've gotten BBBJx2 for the regular fee ($1. 2) and no more.
Originally Posted by Mayhem101
[View Original Post]
Anything more than $1. 2, I would expect extra services beyond the standard.
-
10-28-18 17:35 #11721Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.

Posts: 200Tiffany. Stunningly Gorgeous. Wonderful relaxing moment! - K&J Wellness.
The massage session I had was absolutely superb. Tiffany, my masseuse was very friendly while providing a great massage. Tiffany often asked if the pressure was alright and if I was comfortable. Tiffany is very lovely. Walking out you feel brand new! Recommended for sure. Left very satisfied. Tiffany was very nice and attentive. I was very happy for the service. The place is very clean and modern.
-
10-28-18 15:28 #11720Senior Member

Posts: 28I'm an idiot.
Sorry, for some reason, I couldn't see or didn't notice the post titles when viewing on my phone. Please disregard my last post.
-
10-28-18 14:24 #11719Senior Member

Posts: 28Lee Hwy Arlington
Can anyone help me out via PM with a location, or at least more of a clue, to help me find this place?
Originally Posted by JimBliss478
[View Original Post]
Seems like this might be the best bet for me in Arlington. I'm open to other suggestions, though.
Angels in Fairfax looks a bit far away.
Shirlington sounds intriguing, but I'd need a better hint to find it as well, as I'm not a local to the area. Again, happy to help with south Florida intel in return.













Reply With Quote





