Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11706
    Quote Originally Posted by BillaryClinto  [View Original Post]
    Great first post! I have had good experiences with Comfort Therapy on Gallows Rd in Vienna. TS available, back walking, top notch massage with standard NOVA finish. Oriental on Gallows is another solid option. Older staff but decent massage. No ts. Can you please pm or post contact info for Lucy and Jane? I recall seeing adds for Lucy in the past but not finding any now. Many thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Start2  [View Original Post]
    With this is mind, I made my first visit and it's no debate, it's better.

    Only thing to add is that Comfort Therapy has a self serve shower.

    Z&Y.

    Good service limited menu. They are in between 2 auto shops and there's no table shower or shower. Decent staff.

    All 3 have good parking. In contrast I took a look at APC but realized theirs a risk of tow, for me the whole purpose of visiting is to reduce stress. So I passed and tried Z&Y instead.
    FYI, there is yet another Gallows Road option you might want to explore: VIP Therapy, in the same complex as Comfort Therapy. The two ladies there give a top-notch massage, which I really enjoy after a workout at the gym. Additionally, their shower is a TS, not a stand-up DIY. I reviewed them recently, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...33#post3927133


    There also appear to be a couple other AMPs along Gallows, but I haven't had a chance to check them yet. Perhaps soon, as funds allow, or maybe another one of you mongers wants to do the honors. All are probably about the same in terms of service level, but what sets them apart is the quality of the massage itself. Some are lackluster; others are excellent.

  2. #11705

    Cosmos in Centreville

    Visited Centreville for some business and since had an extra hour, thought I would try out Cosmos since I read an earlier post.

    Summary: Eh. Overall time.

    Drew Joy who was young, maybe could be 6/10 in looks. Nice place. TS had class frosted door.

    Joy did all the right things for a TS and massage and std NOVA, but did not smile, have her heart into it, maybe inexperienced? In any case, unusually poor chemistry (at least for my experience) and it felt like she just did not want to be doing the job. She did not ask or flirt to encourage fun or chemistry or an enhanced tips. Very reluctant to OTC roaming.

    Just not what I usually come out with as a fun experience. Gave Joy the house. 8 plus the remainder of $ . She did not seem to push for a tip and I gave her an additional. 2 for pity? So, . 8 + . 4 and out the door with some water. Would not repeat with Joy. No Joy. Could not really finish as there was no real chemistry or sexy style. Wish she was an older fun gal that knew how to make it exciting and fun times.

    As I said. Eh.

  3. #11704
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouJ  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where to post this now, but. Nalee's back. Has been for a couple of days and is looking for customers. She told me she has no idea where to post her ads anymore, so I sent her links to cityxguide and to backpage. Ly. Her number is the same: 703-599-6763.
    I got a text couple of days ago, that simply said "I'm back". Checked my list and saw it was Nalee. Will visit when time is right.

    Nice lady and good service.

  4. #11703
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntzMan  [View Original Post]
    For more information on Angels, PM me. Enhanced info for Seniors / contributers.

    I have to visit once more before I can give a Roman stle comprehensive review.

    Huntz.
    Visited this a few weeks back, drew a slim pretty gal but forgot her name. Based on previous reviews she is probably the standard. Clean TS room, high quality massage, finished session with her butt naked standing over me until I pulled her snizz down to my face and munched till done. . 8 plus. 8.

    Facilities were nice and clean. If in ffx this would be my first choice.

  5. #11702

    Oasis

    Nice little Korean therapy spot on Rt 1.

    Drew what I thought was the mms. Mimi.

    Been day dreaming about getting a shower and hour massage there. Imagining a playful shower, back walking and solid massage skills. Maybe even the top coming off without asking and some body slide, tongue on my boys and ain't area before nice handshake to say goodbye. Would probably pay. 70 and. 45 for it.

  6. #11701
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about client's preferences -- and the variety of cleaning options

    PA.
    My experiences aren't much different from yours, especially for what is offered in the US:

    - Table shower. My first choice. I always partake if one is offered, or inquire if not offered. One of my first AMPs suggested the TS at the end of to session and I've done that ever since.

    - standing shower. I have only done this once when it was offered, and I was quite lonely.

    - Table shampoo. I should have asked for a better description. Would not recommend.

    - body scrub. I got one as an add-on to a table shower. The place was legit. My ass never felt so clean.

    - hot towel. Much appreciated when no TS is available, and included even with a TS.

    Outside the US: soapies; nuru; bjs in the shower; hot tub in the same room where the fun happens. Such endless possibilities.

  7. #11700

    It must have been Main st.

    Sorry must have been Main.

    Still looking if any has any experience with shower together in the NOVA area?

    I will report when I try one.

  8. #11699

    Common house fee.

    Quote Originally Posted by EdZach  [View Original Post]
    Normally go to places in Maryland. I am only looking for what seems to be called the NOVA massage. What is considered a reasonable tip?

    Also is $80 the most common house fee?

    Thanks.
    XYZ was $60 but no shower. Most places have table showers so it makes sense why they don't charge $80.

  9. #11698
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 86

    Broad

    Quote Originally Posted by Sswede  [View Original Post]
    Your post is intriguing but Falls Church dosent have a Main Street. Do you mean Broad?
    It is Broad, I saw the same ad. I forget where. Maybe on cityxguide?

  10. #11697
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRose  [View Original Post]
    I live out of town but will be back in NOVA for a few day soon.

    Has anyone been to the place at 300 main in falls church.

    I have had many ts and standing showers but not together sounds intriguing.

    Also service sounds expanded.
    Your post is intriguing but Falls Church dosent have a Main Street. Do you mean Broad?

  11. #11696
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRose  [View Original Post]
    I live out of town but will be back in NOVA for a few day soon.

    Has anyone been to the place at 300 main in falls church.

    I have had many ts and standing showers but not together sounds intriguing.

    Also service sounds expanded.
    Your post is really intriguing but Falls Church dosent have a Main Street. Do you mean Broad Street?

  12. #11695

    Shirlington

    Stopped by on Sunday and met with "Kim". I was there to see "Bibi" but when Kim opened the door her botox lips made me wonder what she's like on the mic. Difficult for me to say age but probably mid to late 30's. Big natural Cs and round bottom. Led me to room and I gave her the house for for hhr. I showered at home so no need for TS. Did a nice firm massage for a solid 20 minutes with the towel draped, oddly enough. We both knew what was going to happen based on the conversation we had about my previous visit. We agreed on .4 for her showing me her mic skills. Golfball / straw. She then showed me some Friendly Service. Quite tight. I'd repeat.

  13. #11694

    Angels therapy Fairfax

    For more information on Angels, PM me. Enhanced info for Seniors / contributers.

    I have to visit once more before I can give a Roman stle comprehensive review.

    Huntz.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyHot01  [View Original Post]
    Hey, thanks for all those details. Can you also please provide the link to Coco / Linda's Ad? Earlier tgere was one forum BP, but after it got banned in the US, there are so many distributed networks, its getting more tough to follow!!

    Regards,

    Sam.

  14. #11693

    Lovely Therapy Sterling

    Just got back from a visit to Lovely Therapy. It was a pretty decent visit. MMS is a young sexy thin Asian wearing a short black dress, and I was really hoping she's take me to the back when I got there. However, I drew Mimi, who was OK looking in jean shorts and a top. She was pretty in the face, but a little bit soft in the middle. Table showers were not working, which was a big disappointment, but it meant a longer massage for me.

    Mimi started off with your basic AMP acupressure massage. Just pressing on different parts. When she was by my head, I reached up and started stroking her legs. She seemed to like that and even spread them a little to give me better access. I slid into some UTC roaming and she was soaking wet. In any case, feeling that, I was ready to go, 15 minutes into my 60 minute massage. That's where it starts to get bad. She asked me how much I wanted to tip. I asked what I get for how much. Then the language barrier started taking its toll. She wanted $100 tip. For that, I wanted FS, and she said no. We ended up settling on $60, which included UTC roaming, nursing, and I got to lay her on her back and do some heavy FIV. She had a thick clit and loved it.

    We finished up, and then she gave me the rest of my time in a good massage with oil. Cleaned me up and I was on my way.

    Happy Customer Today!

  15. #11692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Bedpage seems to have the most Thai massage ads

    Quote Originally Posted by BayouJ  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where to post this now, but. Nalee's back. Has been for a couple of days and is looking for customers. She told me she has no idea where to post her ads anymore, so I sent her links to cityxguide and to backpage. Ly. Her number is the same: 703-599-6763.
    When you talk to her again you might suggest she check out that website.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/backpage/TherapeuticMassage/

    And there are also a few on rubratings, although that site seems to have the same ads pretty much all the time with very little change.

    https://dc.rubratings.com

    And a few masseuses still use CL (beauty services) although they can't say massage so they say other things instead, like waxing.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...ces/search/bts

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape