Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11731

    Stolen appointment. Reston wellness.

    Here's a short story: Called the #6 place on Roger Bacon dr to get an appointment with Jenny at 2.30 pm, spoke to Lilly, she checked with her and moved the appointment to 3.30 for an hr. I got there a it early, waited in my car and walked in exactly at 3.30 pm and damn! Lilly tells someone else just said he made the appointment and was taken it. She even asked me to verify the time I called and I pointed my burner number on her call list. She apologized for what had happened and to add more to my disappointment she said there was no room even to wait and asked if I can wait in my car for a while and she'd call me back. Well at this point, I was frustrated since I'd drive about an hr to get there but I decided to wait. She did call me back after about ten minutes and I was offered only half hr. I don't suspect that they made a scheduling mistake because of the thorough conversation we had during scheduling. I want to sincerely request fellow mongers not to indulge in such things because for some of us its a long drive / time to get here and it spoils the whole mood. Has this happened to anybody else before? I sure don't want to be the first one to have an appointment stolen ha.

    Review about the service in my next post.

    T.

  2. #11730
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    Are they legit or at the very least offer a standard NOVA?
    If it's the Bamboo Therapy in Springfield, then I believe it's standard NOVA only.

  3. #11729

    There's only one Nalee

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSex  [View Original Post]
    Is is the Nalee in Centreville? If so, can you PM me her number?
    Her number is available on here, just search and you'll find it.

  4. #11728

    Nalee

    Quote Originally Posted by NyHornet  [View Original Post]
    I got a text couple of days ago, that simply said "I'm back". Checked my list and saw it was Nalee. Will visit when time is right.

    Nice lady and good service.
    Is is the Nalee in Centreville? If so, can you PM me her number?

  5. #11727

    Legit or at the very least NOVa Standard?

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    Bamboo Therapy. The MTs of BT are some of the nicest I've met. They care about their clients -- the massage (deep tissue) is thorough. They never short time, and they never waste time (if they are busy they politely ask you to return / schedule an appointment).

    Albeit the building is one of the oldest medical buildings in the area, their spa is meticulously clean.

    The manager / MTs are over 55 (but I think they may be younger than me) -- they have years of massage experience and are intelligent, quiet ladies.

    Some places are frenetically energetic -- this is not one of those places. Go to BT to relax and enjoy a great massage.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.
    Are they legit or at the very least offer a standard NOVA?

  6. #11726

    Thank you BT

    Bamboo Therapy. The MTs of BT are some of the nicest I've met. They care about their clients -- the massage (deep tissue) is thorough. They never short time, and they never waste time (if they are busy they politely ask you to return / schedule an appointment).

    Albeit the building is one of the oldest medical buildings in the area, their spa is meticulously clean.

    The manager / MTs are over 55 (but I think they may be younger than me) -- they have years of massage experience and are intelligent, quiet ladies.

    Some places are frenetically energetic -- this is not one of those places. Go to BT to relax and enjoy a great massage.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  7. #11725

    Thai Indie vs. Chinese AMP

    I don't disagree, but as with all things, YMMV. I have had a couple of diamond's in the rough at Chinese AMP's as compared to a few let downs at the THai Indies. For example, a couple of KK's girls spent too much on the "upsell" whereas my Chinese diamonds give a great massage and provide a competent finish with no complaints. That said, I've had some great Thai Indies as well, so no worries. I do like the ones who try harder for the repeat customers vs. Try to upsell the invidiual visit. I'm a classic example of the old customer who doesn't make waves, but takes business elsewhere if the service is not worthy of a return visit. As an example, a "famous" Dallas AMP gal, who I would think wouldn't pay so much attention to an individual customer, sent me a nice follow up and when I returned over 2 months later, remembered a couple of personal things that made me say to myself, "why would I ever take my Dallas business elsewhere. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    That's why I love indie masseuses. I'd much rather deal with an indie masseuse than a person at an AMP or even an escort but more specifically the Thai ladies. Most of the Thai ladies are independent and rarely has a manager especially a male manager.

    Lots of them have actual massage skill and technique worth noting compared to most of the Chinese therapist. Since they are indie, they are more willing to accommodate and get repeat customers.

  8. #11724

    UTRs are the best

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmyC  [View Original Post]
    When I used to visit MPs I offered the lady $40 if she gave me a standard 5 minute HJ but I offered and extra $20 if she took her time. I used to have the ladies take a chair while giving me 15-20 minute HJs. LOL!

    Nowadays I'm only interested in getting the pussy from escorts. I'm a KillMonger who doesn't need witty conversation, kissing, eating or any other GFE type of stuff in my sessions. My thinking is why waste my time and money going through the often fake massage routine if all I really want is the pussy? Why spend $160 when all I want is the pussy which I can get for only $100/ HH on average. So I moved on to only escorts and have a nice group of ladies to serve my needs.

    But I had a lot of fun at MPs!

    Happy Mongering!!

    SJ.
    That's why I love indie masseuses. I'd much rather deal with an indie masseuse than a person at an AMP or even an escort but more specifically the Thai ladies. Most of the Thai ladies are independent and rarely has a manager especially a male manager.

    Lots of them have actual massage skill and technique worth noting compared to most of the Chinese therapist. Since they are indie, they are more willing to accommodate and get repeat customers.

  9. #11723

    When I used to.

    When I used to visit MPs I offered the lady $40 if she gave me a standard 5 minute HJ but I offered and extra $20 if she took her time. I used to have the ladies take a chair while giving me 15-20 minute HJs. LOL!

    Nowadays I'm only interested in getting the pussy from escorts. I'm a KillMonger who doesn't need witty conversation, kissing, eating or any other GFE type of stuff in my sessions. My thinking is why waste my time and money going through the often fake massage routine if all I really want is the pussy? Why spend $160 when all I want is the pussy which I can get for only $100/ HH on average. So I moved on to only escorts and have a nice group of ladies to serve my needs.

    But I had a lot of fun at MPs!

    Happy Mongering!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    For standard nova, the fee should be enough. If it's above the standard, I'd tip more but even then I've gotten BBBJx2 for the regular fee ($1. 2) and no more.

    Anything more than $1. 2, I would expect extra services beyond the standard.

  10. #11722

    $1. 2 includes the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem101  [View Original Post]
    It is almost as if we saw different providers. I would never see Lisa again but as you indicated it may be a case of YMMV. I didn't find her atttractive but I would agree that beauty is subjective. I didn't get any teasing during the massage and I was asked for a tip for the HJ which surprised me.
    For standard nova, the fee should be enough. If it's above the standard, I'd tip more but even then I've gotten BBBJx2 for the regular fee ($1. 2) and no more.

    Anything more than $1. 2, I would expect extra services beyond the standard.

  11. #11721
    Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.


    Posts: 200

    Tiffany. Stunningly Gorgeous. Wonderful relaxing moment! - K&J Wellness.

    The massage session I had was absolutely superb. Tiffany, my masseuse was very friendly while providing a great massage. Tiffany often asked if the pressure was alright and if I was comfortable. Tiffany is very lovely. Walking out you feel brand new! Recommended for sure. Left very satisfied. Tiffany was very nice and attentive. I was very happy for the service. The place is very clean and modern.

  12. #11720

    I'm an idiot.

    Sorry, for some reason, I couldn't see or didn't notice the post titles when viewing on my phone. Please disregard my last post.

  13. #11719

    Lee Hwy Arlington

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBliss478  [View Original Post]
    Met up with CiCi earlier. The previous review is accurate. There's def more on the menu (FS) but she will ask for the tip up front. Overall I had a good time.
    Can anyone help me out via PM with a location, or at least more of a clue, to help me find this place?

    Seems like this might be the best bet for me in Arlington. I'm open to other suggestions, though.

    Angels in Fairfax looks a bit far away.

    Shirlington sounds intriguing, but I'd need a better hint to find it as well, as I'm not a local to the area. Again, happy to help with south Florida intel in return.

  14. #11718

    Time Therapy Woodbridge.

    Richmonder here. Had to get up to IAD. Getting off of I95 onto 123 this place was right on my way. I stopped in for 1 hour and I guess it was "Vivi" (CiCi? MiMi?) who pulled the short straw and had to massage me. (I'm 60+, 300+. I've got a body that offends doctors LOL). She's young (30 ish), cute, limited English and heavy accent.

    She's no CMT, but the massage was decent -not bad at all. No shower at this place, so that's a downer. I've hunted through this forum (Virginia / NoVA) but couldn't find any reviews. (And, we all have to know this: the search function is, ahem, not very functional. Try searching on "Time Therapy".) But this place does not disappoint. Every time we get a place like this in RVA the cops will bust it once someone reviews that they "left happy". $60/ hr (less than the Springfield spas it seems; I guess because of their location). $40 hazardous duty pay for having to look at my fat ass.

    I love visiting the great sate of NoVA. I'm like a kid in a candy store.

  15. #11717
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoSpa  [View Original Post]
    If she was tall and skinny you may be describing Ivy. She rocked my world this week and I can't see going to any other place in town.
    Yes, Ivy. She joked that she isn't Poison Ivy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape