rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #683

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    For BodyRubsChicago.com, Sara at the Irving Park Rd location gave me FS but she said she is selective. Abby just did a HJ.

    ChicagoLandMassage.net has been variable for me. Annette (who we heard just retired) rocked my world each time with BJ & FS. I hear some of their crew does FS but I don't think it is guaranteed. There don't seem to be that many reviews on them except for Kayah and Nikki.
    Are Sara's pics real or accurate?

  2. #682

    Eec

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfChi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post, I had my eye on Kate for a while now. Might pass (see my review of Angelica and Melanie). If you're a boob man you have to try Melanie. Very nice, natural c or maybe d, blonde, all American girl. I also saw Hannah. Another Russian with a thick accent. Nice girl, nice time but we didn't click so she's a little low on the list for me.
    What's the rate for EEC girls?

  3. #681

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I saw iris awhile ago (terrible time which sucked cause she was hot but bad attitude) so I was turned off for a bit. Saw Kate's pics and after some back and forth with handler finally did a lunch break with her. I was expecting an All American Blonde, all natural, etc. She wasnt NOT hot, but def had some face work done. Uptop looked like bolt-ons but felt natural, and no scar so I think she's just well endowed. She's also Russian, which IMO I am not a fan of as accent does play a part for me.

    Overall it was standard EEC, LFK (she really did not like DFK), BBBJ (no CIM), and multiple pops and positions. TBH, it was a good time, I just did not click with her and was looking for something different, but she does aim to please and does make for some very good conversation! She also gives a great leg massage, as embarrassingly I got a Charley Horse in the middle of round 2 and she helped rub it out, though was VERY confused on why I was screaming in pain hahaha.

    Stay safe guys.
    Thanks for the post, I had my eye on Kate for a while now. Might pass (see my review of Angelica and Melanie). If you're a boob man you have to try Melanie. Very nice, natural c or maybe d, blonde, all American girl. I also saw Hannah. Another Russian with a thick accent. Nice girl, nice time but we didn't click so she's a little low on the list for me.

  4. #680

    EEC Angelica

    Had the pleasure of seeing Angelica from EEC since my go to girl was out of town. Glad I did. What a fantastic body and performance. All my favorites, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Mish, K9, CG, MSOG. The hour went by way too fast but I left a very happy camper. Would repeat for sure if it weren't for the other great girls with this agency.

  5. #679

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Roarson1281  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Melanie or the new girl Diana?
    I saw Melanie last week. Great girl, pretty peppy tho, talks a lot but her body is top notch, pics are accurate and her skills are off the charts. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY and all the positions other than Greek. MSOG, 2nd pop was CIM.

  6. #678

    MCE Madison

    Had a great experience with Madison today. Was planning on Latika but MCE had to cancel her last minute.

    Madison had a great personality, answered the door in a funny and not sexy halloween costume. Didn't need a sexy costume as she has a really nice natural body and very pretty face. Great energy the whole time, and no objection to anything I wanted to do. Was saying really hot things the whole time. I definitely walked away relaxed and satisfied. First time experience with MCE and it was as advertised!

  7. #677

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    At Chicagoland massage.

    I had a great time with tattooed Jenny and I believe I had my report under either here or bodyrub tread. Alana is a veteran, started out from Logan Tantrica and she also has her own P411 profile for escort work.
    Your inbox was full, I couldn't find any report from you regarding Jenny, I was wondering if you could give the details again, I'm thinking about setting an appt with her.

    Thanks!

  8. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    Estelle is certainly younger than all other Sandra's girls, but she is more of typical GFE, CIM is generally not allowed with Estelle. Even for a big CIM guy like me, I had a great time very recently as she allowed me all sorts of positions on couch, floor, in front of mirror, next to windows etc. Very sweet, down to earth, young, decent looking, B cup, cute butt and fit and tight body all around. She is just as good looking as any MCE girls.

    Generally, Sandra's Modeling Avenue would have a decent bullpen, girls almost always deliver for what I can gather. My sessions were always good. I'd put her a close third, right under Anetta and Elsa (Sandra's alumni), in terms of the service quality, looks, and value.
    Well if she's a close third to Anetta and Elsa, definitely time to contact Marilyn!

  9. #675

    Massage places

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Can you give a link?

    Was it one of these? http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/ or https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.
    At Chicagoland massage.

    I had a great time with tattooed Jenny and I believe I had my report under either here or bodyrub tread. Alana is a veteran, started out from Logan Tantrica and she also has her own P411 profile for escort work.

  10. #674

    Estelle

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyStevens  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks Bobby Stevens here. I want to thank you all for the info! This is my first post after lurking for yrs. Looks like Alexa is gone from Modeling Avenue she was great.

    I saw Jasmine. She was a lot of fun. Nice location, parking at times might be a little tough but I found a spot easily. Pretty girl huge manmades, I got 2 pops, BBBJ, FS. She worked hard and I appreciated it. Any recommendatiions on which of MA's current roster is best?

    Is Estelle better than Chloe or Gigi?
    Estelle is certainly younger than all other Sandra's girls, but she is more of typical GFE, CIM is generally not allowed with Estelle. Even for a big CIM guy like me, I had a great time very recently as she allowed me all sorts of positions on couch, floor, in front of mirror, next to windows etc. Very sweet, down to earth, young, decent looking, B cup, cute butt and fit and tight body all around. She is just as good looking as any MCE girls.

    Generally, Sandra's Modeling Avenue would have a decent bullpen, girls almost always deliver for what I can gather. My sessions were always good. I'd put her a close third, right under Anetta and Elsa (Sandra's alumni), in terms of the service quality, looks, and value.

  11. #673

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nice writeup. I'll say this for Kylie, among all the girls I've seen at this agency, she may not be all that pretty or the cutest (like most of their college girl type hoofers) but for down and dirty all out PSE sex, she's a real pro!
    She's a great fuck and a down and dirty hooker, but not my cup of tea. Perhaps too dirty for me when I visited her several times. The times we did anal, there was always stains on the umbrella. A Complete turn off for me. There was another time where there was blood on it, and this was from her pussy. Possibly it was that time of the month for her. Hopefully it was, if not, shame on her.

  12. #672

    Brc.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    For BodyRubsChicago.com, Sara at the Irving Park Rd location gave me FS but she said she is selective. Abby just did a HJ.

    ChicagoLandMassage.net has been variable for me. Annette (who we heard just retired) rocked my world each time with BJ & FS. I hear some of their crew does FS but I don't think it is guaranteed. There don't seem to be that many reviews on them except for Kayah and Nikki.
    I've seen Abby at BRC. Lucky to get a HJ from that girl. She definitely wasn't into her work, totally lackluster.

    On the other hand I saw Sophia. Amazing! Definitely rocked my world, and although it wasn't FS, she mentioned that it could be in the future. No complaints either way though.

  13. #671

    Performance tuned

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nice writeup. I'll say this for Kylie, among all the girls I've seen at this agency, she may not be all that pretty or the cutest (like most of their college girl type hoofers) but for down and dirty all out PSE sex, she's a real pro!
    I couldn't think of a better metaphor but she's like a good high performance car. It's like comparing a Porsche with a Bentley. If you like something shiny, then there are a lot of to choose from the lineup. But if you really just want a good performance then she's the gold standard in my opinion. Out of our 90 minutes the downtime was probably only 15 mins. This includes both shower and chatting. The rest of that time and we're going down on it, vigorously. I got to commend her for her stamina too. She was 100% from beginning to end. I also personally find her pretty. She's definitely a Porsche.

  14. #670
    Quote Originally Posted by JHobby  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again and this time opted for a longer 90 minutes session. It's by far one of my greatest experiences in the hobby to date.

    Got in the lobby early and booker replied with a room number immediately. Other times prior to this I was always asked to wait, but this time I got to start the appointment before the booked time. I was already feeling positive because of that.

    Got in the room and greeted by Kylie. Immediately started with LFK to DFK. She remembered me from our previous encounter couple of months ago. Another plus for me. Showered quickly and she's naked on the bed when I went out. Got into DFK and she proceeded to BBBJ. I asked her to go slow, but I was feeling quite excited and had an early CIM.

    No worries, she came back with warm towel and immediately proceeded with another BBJ. I halted her before I blow another and went down for a DATY. Girl is such a minx while moaning, eyes turning upward, and making all these faces which is on par to any pornstar. She came numerous times I didn't even count. Thinking this to be too good I tried to confirm by FIV. Sure enough she was clamping on it hard.

    Proceeded with Greek and pounded away doggy then CG, then she turned to reverse CG. She's skinny but I like it that way and gave her some good slaps in the ass. She was moaning loudly, I can't believe she's enjoying it that much. We're at it for so long she volunteered to take a break for her bottom's sake. So we recessed with some more making out and BBJ. I asked he to turn over for a 69.

    She said her bottom's ready again, but I opted to go back to vanilla. Boy was she tight. Again, I don't know if this is just kegels but she was clamping hard it's borderline painful. Went for doggy and I finally confirmed that her orgrasms weren't fake as I saw the thick white juice covering me. If that wasn't enough she kept on moaning loudly while I could hear some people rustling outside talking. What a turn on.

    Did her more on missionary. I was getting tired so she flipped over for more CG. Eventually finished with BBJCIM. What a workout!

    Did some pillowtalk and I could have gone for round 3 but time was closing to an end. So we made out some more and finally bid each other goodbye.

    Kylie is legit PSE, with a skinny toned build, all natural cute A cups, and a come hither attitude. Smart to boot too (she's pursuing an MD). Complete package for me. Also, more importantly she's actually younger than me. I swear, it's increasingly difficult to find hot providers under 28, much more under 25 who have no GPS and are so easily accessible.
    Nice writeup. I'll say this for Kylie, among all the girls I've seen at this agency, she may not be all that pretty or the cutest (like most of their college girl type hoofers) but for down and dirty all out PSE sex, she's a real pro!

  15. #669

    MCE Clarissa

    I recently dreamt about a rendezvous with Clarissa from MCE. Scheduling was straightforward and easy (pre-screened), and I was directed to a downtown hotel with good communication. Entered the room to meet Clarissa. Very petite Asian girl with LONG eyelashes. We laid on the bed chatting a bit before DFK and getting undressed.

    I will say that Clarissa has a smoking body. Super smooth skin, nice B cups, and fit but not overly muscular. That said, she was fairly submissive and did not take the lead. We started with BBBJ, DATY, and then with the cover K9, mish, rcg, and lazy K9. She did re-lube quite a bit during the session, which was a first I had encountered and broke the spell a few times. Eventually off came the cover and I busted near but not in her mouth (didn't seem to be on the menu).

    Nice girl, but I probably wouldn't repeat because of the lack of initiative on her part (I know for others that is not a negative), but YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape