Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMBishop29  [View Original Post]
    It was the second Link, but hey if you've got leads on the first I'd love to hear as well. Thanks!
    For BodyRubsChicago.com, Sara at the Irving Park Rd location gave me FS but she said she is selective. Abby just did a HJ.

    ChicagoLandMassage.net has been variable for me. Annette (who we heard just retired) rocked my world each time with BJ & FS. I hear some of their crew does FS but I don't think it is guaranteed. There don't seem to be that many reviews on them except for Kayah and Nikki.

  2. #667

    BRC yes, CLM a no

    I had 2 so so experiences at CLM, have been using BRC link for some time now usually new girls and they each have a menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Can you give a link?

    Was it one of these? http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/ or https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

  3. #666

    Rosanna at Michelle's?

    I am trying to plan something for Halloween and I've had excellent results patronizing Michelle's. I'm torn between Evelyn, whose exploits are well-reviewed here, and Rosanna, who's older and (from the photos) much more toned. Has anyone seen Rosanna or have any feedback on her? Thanks in advance (feel free to PM).

  4. #665

    Kylie MCE

    I saw her again and this time opted for a longer 90 minutes session. It's by far one of my greatest experiences in the hobby to date.

    Got in the lobby early and booker replied with a room number immediately. Other times prior to this I was always asked to wait, but this time I got to start the appointment before the booked time. I was already feeling positive because of that.

    Got in the room and greeted by Kylie. Immediately started with LFK to DFK. She remembered me from our previous encounter couple of months ago. Another plus for me. Showered quickly and she's naked on the bed when I went out. Got into DFK and she proceeded to BBBJ. I asked her to go slow, but I was feeling quite excited and had an early CIM.

    No worries, she came back with warm towel and immediately proceeded with another BBJ. I halted her before I blow another and went down for a DATY. Girl is such a minx while moaning, eyes turning upward, and making all these faces which is on par to any pornstar. She came numerous times I didn't even count. Thinking this to be too good I tried to confirm by FIV. Sure enough she was clamping on it hard.

    Proceeded with Greek and pounded away doggy then CG, then she turned to reverse CG. She's skinny but I like it that way and gave her some good slaps in the ass. She was moaning loudly, I can't believe she's enjoying it that much. We're at it for so long she volunteered to take a break for her bottom's sake. So we recessed with some more making out and BBJ. I asked he to turn over for a 69.

    She said her bottom's ready again, but I opted to go back to vanilla. Boy was she tight. Again, I don't know if this is just kegels but she was clamping hard it's borderline painful. Went for doggy and I finally confirmed that her orgrasms weren't fake as I saw the thick white juice covering me. If that wasn't enough she kept on moaning loudly while I could hear some people rustling outside talking. What a turn on.

    Did her more on missionary. I was getting tired so she flipped over for more CG. Eventually finished with BBJCIM. What a workout!

    Did some pillowtalk and I could have gone for round 3 but time was closing to an end. So we made out some more and finally bid each other goodbye.

    Kylie is legit PSE, with a skinny toned build, all natural cute A cups, and a come hither attitude. Smart to boot too (she's pursuing an MD). Complete package for me. Also, more importantly she's actually younger than me. I swear, it's increasingly difficult to find hot providers under 28, much more under 25 who have no GPS and are so easily accessible.

  5. #664

    Tried once

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Can you give a link?

    Was it one of these? http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/ or https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.
    Tried them once but will never go back. Same result rushed and only L1 asked which one of them offer full service and she directed me to adultsearch.

  6. #663

    Second One.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Can you give a link?

    Was it one of these? http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/ or https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.
    It was the second Link, but hey if you've got leads on the first I'd love to hear as well. Thanks!

  7. #662
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMBishop29  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    Can anyone give me some tips on who is best to book at Chicagoland Bodyrubs? I had my first appointment with them Friday and it was a little disappointing. I had Joanna, who was gorgeous but very not into it and really rushed the session. I inquired about extras or missing g and she clearly wasnt going to go beyond mechanical L1. I'm no Brad Pitt, but I'm not super unattractive and normally have very good chemistry with providers. I want to make sure I'm not throwing money away when I book them. Feel free to Pm me if you want. Thanks!
    Can you give a link?

    Was it one of these? http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/ or https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

  8. #661

    Chicagoland Bodyrubs

    Hi all,

    Can anyone give me some tips on who is best to book at Chicagoland Bodyrubs? I had my first appointment with them Friday and it was a little disappointing. I had Joanna, who was gorgeous but very not into it and really rushed the session. I inquired about extras or missing g and she clearly wasnt going to go beyond mechanical L1. I'm no Brad Pitt, but I'm not super unattractive and normally have very good chemistry with providers. I want to make sure I'm not throwing money away when I book them. Feel free to Pm me if you want. Thanks!

  9. #660

    Recomendations

    Hey all,

    I'm fairly new to the game and I was hoping to get some input on what agency to try for my first time. I have been visiting a couple of massage parlors, and I've seen Lara once. They have been great to me and I definitely recommend and am planning on repeating, but I'm hoping to find an agency to experience as well. I would appreciate any recommendations or feedback you guys could share.

  10. #659
    Quote Originally Posted by Roarson1281  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Melanie or the new girl Diana?
    I have seen Melanie several times. Pics are accurate. Great natural body. Fun time.

  11. #658

    Latika.

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. Indian girl, but born here in the state so speaks perfect English. Indian provider is very rare, especially someone that young. She said she is always fully booked whenever she works. She is a hidden gem, so that is why there are no reviews. Guys don't want to share.

    She fucks like an energizer bunny. When she is on top, she will fuck you silly. And her perky tits are SPECTACULAR on her petite body.
    Thank you for the feedback, I will try her.

  12. #657

    Mce

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden1290  [View Original Post]
    Like you I pay for pussy.

    To find good pussy, one must get rid of bad pussy. And the bad pussy are the MCE girls. Very bad pussy actually.
    I don't use MCE exclusively but it is my go to agency and I've seen 5-6 of their girls over a two year period. I have never had "bad pussy" there. Some better than others, some I wouldn't see again (nothing bad, just not my cup of tea) and one or two that I see on a regular basis. I've been very satisfied with the service I've received, so much so that again, I see two of the girls, one in particular, on a very regular basis. The fact that you make a sweeping statement about the MCE girls in general betrays your bias, for whatever reason. You are a new member, who shows up with a beef about MCE. Suspicious from the start, but to each his own opinion. I just find all these comments bashing these girls very distasteful and, from my own experience, untrue. Just my two cents.

  13. #656

    EEC Girls

    Has anyone seen Melanie or the new girl Diana?

  14. #655

    Autumn v Rebecca MCE

    Looking to book either Autumn or Rebecca. Saw some posts about Autumn, but not the other.

  15. #654

    There is no business

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyMan  [View Original Post]
    First, thanks to whoever posted that pic, cause she is hot as hell. And I hate MCE but damn. That ass is smackable.

    Second, if your going to be a **** at least be a creative one. We know when a post is written by a jealous chick / other agency etc. For somebody so concerned with diseases you seem to know everything those two specific girls do.

    I'm half in the bag and I still can tell your full of shit. Can we get back to finding good pussy now?
    Like you I pay for pussy.

    To find good pussy, one must get rid of bad pussy. And the bad pussy are the MCE girls. Very bad pussy actually.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape