Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,476 to 20,490 of 32178
-
10-24-18 23:46 #11703Senior Member

Posts: 648I got a text couple of days ago, that simply said "I'm back". Checked my list and saw it was Nalee. Will visit when time is right.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
Nice lady and good service.
-
10-24-18 22:01 #11702Senior Member

Posts: 265Visited this a few weeks back, drew a slim pretty gal but forgot her name. Based on previous reviews she is probably the standard. Clean TS room, high quality massage, finished session with her butt naked standing over me until I pulled her snizz down to my face and munched till done. . 8 plus. 8.
Originally Posted by HuntzMan
[View Original Post]
Facilities were nice and clean. If in ffx this would be my first choice.
-
10-24-18 17:12 #11701Senior Member

Posts: 58Oasis
Nice little Korean therapy spot on Rt 1.
Drew what I thought was the mms. Mimi.
Been day dreaming about getting a shower and hour massage there. Imagining a playful shower, back walking and solid massage skills. Maybe even the top coming off without asking and some body slide, tongue on my boys and ain't area before nice handshake to say goodbye. Would probably pay. 70 and. 45 for it.
-
10-24-18 15:41 #11700Senior Member

Posts: 81My experiences aren't much different from yours, especially for what is offered in the US:
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
- Table shower. My first choice. I always partake if one is offered, or inquire if not offered. One of my first AMPs suggested the TS at the end of to session and I've done that ever since.
- standing shower. I have only done this once when it was offered, and I was quite lonely.
- Table shampoo. I should have asked for a better description. Would not recommend.
- body scrub. I got one as an add-on to a table shower. The place was legit. My ass never felt so clean.
- hot towel. Much appreciated when no TS is available, and included even with a TS.
Outside the US: soapies; nuru; bjs in the shower; hot tub in the same room where the fun happens. Such endless possibilities.
-
10-24-18 14:58 #11699Senior Member

Posts: 103It must have been Main st.
Sorry must have been Main.
Still looking if any has any experience with shower together in the NOVA area?
I will report when I try one.
-
10-23-18 22:40 #11698Senior Member

Posts: 140Common house fee.
XYZ was $60 but no shower. Most places have table showers so it makes sense why they don't charge $80.
Originally Posted by EdZach
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 22:21 #11697Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 86Broad
It is Broad, I saw the same ad. I forget where. Maybe on cityxguide?
Originally Posted by Sswede
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 17:10 #11696Senior Member

Posts: 68Your post is intriguing but Falls Church dosent have a Main Street. Do you mean Broad?
Originally Posted by OldManRose
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 17:07 #11695Senior Member

Posts: 68Your post is really intriguing but Falls Church dosent have a Main Street. Do you mean Broad Street?
Originally Posted by OldManRose
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 15:27 #11694Senior Member

Posts: 66Shirlington
Stopped by on Sunday and met with "Kim". I was there to see "Bibi" but when Kim opened the door her botox lips made me wonder what she's like on the mic. Difficult for me to say age but probably mid to late 30's. Big natural Cs and round bottom. Led me to room and I gave her the house for for hhr. I showered at home so no need for TS. Did a nice firm massage for a solid 20 minutes with the towel draped, oddly enough. We both knew what was going to happen based on the conversation we had about my previous visit. We agreed on .4 for her showing me her mic skills. Golfball / straw. She then showed me some Friendly Service. Quite tight. I'd repeat.
-
10-23-18 14:56 #11693Senior Member

Posts: 43Angels therapy Fairfax
For more information on Angels, PM me. Enhanced info for Seniors / contributers.
I have to visit once more before I can give a Roman stle comprehensive review.
Huntz.
Originally Posted by SammyHot01
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 14:24 #11692Senior Member

Posts: 100Lovely Therapy Sterling
Just got back from a visit to Lovely Therapy. It was a pretty decent visit. MMS is a young sexy thin Asian wearing a short black dress, and I was really hoping she's take me to the back when I got there. However, I drew Mimi, who was OK looking in jean shorts and a top. She was pretty in the face, but a little bit soft in the middle. Table showers were not working, which was a big disappointment, but it meant a longer massage for me.
Mimi started off with your basic AMP acupressure massage. Just pressing on different parts. When she was by my head, I reached up and started stroking her legs. She seemed to like that and even spread them a little to give me better access. I slid into some UTC roaming and she was soaking wet. In any case, feeling that, I was ready to go, 15 minutes into my 60 minute massage. That's where it starts to get bad. She asked me how much I wanted to tip. I asked what I get for how much. Then the language barrier started taking its toll. She wanted $100 tip. For that, I wanted FS, and she said no. We ended up settling on $60, which included UTC roaming, nursing, and I got to lay her on her back and do some heavy FIV. She had a thick clit and loved it.
We finished up, and then she gave me the rest of my time in a good massage with oil. Cleaned me up and I was on my way.
Happy Customer Today!
-
10-22-18 23:32 #11691Senior Member

Posts: 1991Bedpage seems to have the most Thai massage ads
When you talk to her again you might suggest she check out that website.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
https://nova.bedpage.com/backpage/TherapeuticMassage/
And there are also a few on rubratings, although that site seems to have the same ads pretty much all the time with very little change.
https://dc.rubratings.com
And a few masseuses still use CL (beauty services) although they can't say massage so they say other things instead, like waxing.
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...ces/search/bts
-
10-22-18 21:08 #11690Senior Member

Posts: 103Coming to NOVA soon
I live out of town but will be back in NOVA for a few day soon.
Has anyone been to the place at 300 main in falls church.
I have had many ts and standing showers but not together sounds intriguing.
Also service sounds expanded.
-
10-22-18 17:33 #11689Senior Member

Posts: 152Nalee
Not sure where to post this now, but. Nalee's back. Has been for a couple of days and is looking for customers. She told me she has no idea where to post her ads anymore, so I sent her links to cityxguide and to backpage. Ly. Her number is the same: 703-599-6763.











Reply With Quote






